Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5720 Views)

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / How I Disvirgined My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by frozen70(f): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Dagundo:
I need advice guys. I had sex with this girl 2 weeks ago. I didn't use protection but I'm good at pulling out so I wasn't bothered about cumming inside her.

We had penetrative sex 4 times over the space of 12 hours. The first time was very painful for her and I took my time. I finally broke through her hymen. Second time she was on top of me but it didn't last long cos she was a novice and didn't know much about riding dick.

Third time was better and the sex lasted longer. Fourth time was also long. But I didn't cum in any of those times.

Now she claims to be pregnant and she claims that I'm the only guy that has ever entered her. I'm very confused because I didn't ejaculate inside her.

She checked her calenders and realized that when we had sex was her ovulation period. Even at that, I don't cum inside her so I don't know what she's talking about.

She's 21 years old and she's a responsible, decent girl from a good home. She's been keeping herself for this long so I doubt she'll sleep with someone else within days of losing her virginity, but still I can't explain the pregnancy thing
For the fact that you broke her virginity and she claimed pregnant after two weeks, you are responsible for it
Since she is a good girl, start planning how to settle down with her

1 Like

Re: by Ghostrye: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2021
kings59:
Your pre-cum contained sperm which could have finalized her egg.

Take responsibility.
Highest you will not die, accept it and see how things go.
Pre-cum contains semen, not sperm.
Re: by mu2sa2: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2021
Young man, you should have asked for advice before taking the plunge. Now that you're in deep waters, you'll have to swim all alone or ....!
Re: by Plut01: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2021

Dear Nairalanders, Let do the OP a favour by choosing for him a name worthy for a kid from Professor of Kpanshing and withdrawing.

Let Quickly do it here,,,,

Like for Munirudeeni............Share for Garuba

Re: by mrcrabs(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2021
Precum definitely entered the girl, if she was experienced she would have washed off after every round, after every round a guy is meant to pee and wash his dick, while a girl washes her vjay it's simple, you can't just have each round and feel like your pull out game is badass. Badass badass you Don give person belle. Wish you both the best sha, Happy sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by kings59: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Ghostrye:

I don't argue with narrow-minded people. Google is your friend.
Re: by yetunsbay(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2021
Ghostrye:

lol both are synonyms naw
Re: by TheRareGem1(f): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2021
My Girlfriend tried to disgrace me in front of her parents saying "ur not good in bed "her sister interrupted "it's a lie . grin grin

1 Like

Re: by DoingBetter: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2021
mrcrabs:
Precum definitely entered the girl, if she was experienced she would have washed off after every round, after every round a guy is meant to pee and wash his dick, while a girl washes her vjay it's simple, you can't just have each round and feel like your pull out game is badass. Badass badass you Don give person belle. Wish you both the best sha, Happy sunday
Actually, a lady is supposed to pee after sex. This is to flush out any bacteria that may have been pushed into her urethra ( the tiny opening right above the vagina opening) out. This helps prevent UTIs -urinary tract infections-from setting in. This doesn’t prevent pregnancy. Washing the vagina is good hygiene but not a contraceptive method. Just putting it out there for anyone who needs to know. Wash your vulva ( this means the external part from the clit , labia majora and minora. Do not douche your actual vagina ( the hole leading to the reproductive organs) , pee and use actual contraceptives. Condoms, pills, plan b, arm implants, iud and other means are reliable to one extent or the other. Health centers have most of them at very affordable prices.

1 Like

Re: by Austeeenxx: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2021
When you were enjoying the itumelenge, you didn't ask for advice, now that shii has hit ceiling you wondering if you're capable of getting a girl pregnant? wtf?
Re: by Ghostrye: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2021
kings59:

I don't argue with narrow-minded people. Google is your friend.
egbon google user, google seminal fluid and tell us how far
Re: by mrcrabs(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoingBetter:

Actually, a lady is supposed to pee after sex. This is to flush out any bacteria that may have been pushed into her urethra ( the tiny opening right above the vagina opening) out. This helps prevent UTIs -urinary tract infections-from setting in. This doesn’t prevent pregnancy. Washing the vagina is good hygiene but not a contraceptive method. Just putting it out there for anyone who needs to know. Wash your vulva ( this means the external part from the clit , labia majora and minora. Do not douche your actual vagina ( the hole leading to the reproductive organs) , pee and use actual contraceptives. Condoms, pills, plan b, arm implants, iud and other means are reliable to one extent or the other. Health centers have most of them at very affordable prices.

Good write up

1 Like

Re: by DoingBetter: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
mrcrabs:

Good write up

Thank you.
Re: by baralatie(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dagundo:
I need advice guys. I had sex with this girl 2 weeks ago. I didn't use protection but I'm good at pulling out so I wasn't bothered about cumming inside her.

We had penetrative sex 4 times over the space of 12 hours. The first time was very painful for her and I took my time. I finally broke through her hymen. Second time she was on top of me but it didn't last long cos she was a novice and didn't know much about riding dick.

Third time was better and the sex lasted longer. Fourth time was also long. But I didn't cum in any of those times.

Now she claims to be pregnant and she claims that I'm the only guy that has ever entered her. I'm very confused because I didn't ejaculate inside her.

She checked her calenders and realized that when we had sex was her ovulation period. Even at that, I don't cum inside her so I don't know what she's talking about.

She's 21 years old and she's a responsible, decent girl from a good home. She's been keeping herself for this long so I doubt she'll sleep with someone else within days of losing her virginity, but still I can't explain the pregnancy thing
Congratulations
Re: by baralatie(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
frozen70:

For the fact that you broke her virginity and she claimed pregnant after two weeks, you are responsible for it
Since she is a good girl, start planning how to settle down with her
Exactly
Re: by Tranquillity360: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
Op no Cum, the babe no Cum, belle come Cum, abeg na who Cum? grin
Na junior comegrin grin

1 Like

Re: by aktolly54(m): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dagundo:

so when you disvirgin her, blood didnt gush out? Cos I remember when I disvirgin a girl, first penetration like these, blood gush out like 5 days before it stop so am not understanding ...anyone with better explanation
Re: by shege45: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dagundo:

av u confirmed the pregnancy?
Re: by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
aktolly54:
so when you disvirgin her, blood didnt gush out? Cos I remember when I disvirgin a girl, first penetration like these, blood gush out like 5 days before it stop so am not understanding ...anyone with better explanation
The truth is, not every lady bleeds.

1 Like

Re: by aktolly54(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
The truth is, not every lady bleeds.
hmm....thanks for enlightenment. I never know. Think all ladies must bleed from their first penetration.
Re: by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
aktolly54:
hmm....thanks for enlightenment. I never know. Think all ladies must bleed from their first penetration.
You are welcome.
Re: by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
She might want to test your reaction, talk to her calmly but in case it become real take since you penetrated
Re: by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dagundo:

uncle, there's something called Precum. You can still impregnate a woman before ejaculation.

Uncle go and hustle to pay for antenatal care and pampers. You are about to be a father
Re: by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Na junior comegrin grin
Lols...oil dey ur head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. / Men And Types Of Orgasm. / How To Determine Sexual Compatibility Without Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.