Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5719 Views)

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / How I Disvirgined My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Limassol(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
luvmijeje:
grin grin grin Romance section is full of crazy people. You bleeped a virgin four times within a space of 12 hours and you are now here asking foolish question.

What happen to condom? You are here asking foolish question. I have marked your moniker, let me see you open another foolish thread again.
i agree, romance section these days is full of deplorables.
Re: by babavik: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Nawaooo.
All these small boys carrying prick up and down, una no dey tire?
How many threads this morning alone about pregnancy and abortions?
This is very bad.
How can the youths businesses now be only to have sex, get pregnant and abort?
Nigerian youths, what's happening to you?
Who bewitched you?
LOL ! You can't compare the rate with that of SA, Their own be like curse.
Re: by Tloc(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dagundo:

What exactly is this precum thing? I would have known if any liquid left my dick. I didn't feel anything leaving my dick all the times I penetrated her.

Don't be a DUMB**S, you crashed her hymen and savoured her juicy FEMININITY four times in 12 hours and you say their was no semen?
It's better you accept your harvest or you are STERILE young man.

1 Like

Re: by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Your head is there! grin grin grin grin

SmellySperm:
Op no Cum, the babe no Cum, belle come Cum, abeg na who Cum? grin
Re: by Idiotmod: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Most of the people on nairaland na through precum

1 Like

Re: by Candidlady: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
You don't know what precum is and you are having sex...

Too many tahtah on this forum

Dumb men

3 Likes

Re: by youngblaq: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dagundo:

What exactly is this precum thing? I would have known if any liquid left my dick. I didn't feel anything leaving my dick all the times I penetrated her.

2 Likes

Re: by Kondomatic(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dagundo:

Sperm wey no get patience

4 Likes

Re: by Dagundo: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: by Dagundo: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
kings59:
Your pre-cum contained sperm which could have finalized her egg.

Take responsibility.
Highest you will not die, accept it and see how things go.

Last time I ejaculated before I had sex with her was two days before, so how then could my supposed precum have impregnated her?
Re: by Emmanuel224(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
I no come you no come how come belle come grin

1 Like

Re: by Rossy12(f): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
congratulations dear, ur new home is blessed!

3 Likes

Re: by Sannioluwatobi1: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dagundo:

I would have known if any liquid left my dick. I didn't feel anything leaving my dick all the times I penetrated her.
��

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Pre-cum also fertilizes egg,.. ThankGod you accepted the fact that you disflowered her.

Congrats in advance.

2 Likes

Re: by Elporo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
chatinent:
When you were thrusting, you were promising her all the fallacies..... ..!

But he already described himself as an expert in withdrawal!
WTF Nigerians

grin

1 Like

Re: by Elporo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Rossy12:
congratulations dear, ur new home is blessed!

Hello grin
Re: by atilla(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Congratulations bro please invite us to the naming. I will even bring my own fanta to drink.

2 Likes

Re: by Figger(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
U no cum she no cum belle come how cum
Re: by benqo01(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
I will send you list of names for the baby very soon

3 Likes

Re: by Promiseibritam: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
The chinese man said I No cum, she no cum But baby cum how cum?

1 Like

Re: by Classcaptain1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dagundo:
I need advice guys. I had sex with this girl 2 weeks ago. I didn't use protection but I'm good at pulling out so I wasn't bothered about cumming inside her.

We had penetrative sex 4 times over the space of 12 hours. The first time was very painful for her and I took my time. I finally broke through her hymen. Second time she was on top of me but it didn't last long cos she was a novice and didn't know much about riding dick.

Third time was better and the sex lasted longer. Fourth time was also long. But I didn't cum in any of those times.

Now she claims to be pregnant and she claims that I'm the only guy that has ever entered her. I'm very confused because I didn't ejaculate inside her.

She checked her calenders and realized that when we had sex was her ovulation period. Even at that, I don't cum inside her so I don't know what she's talking about.

She's 21 years old and she's a responsible, decent girl from a good home. She's been keeping herself for this long so I doubt she'll sleep with someone else within days of losing her virginity, but still I can't explain the pregnancy thing
Baba Taju nothing concern me for advice. I just want you to invite us for the naming of your son Taju. Your pull-out game get low jamb score. More wins bro.

3 Likes

Re: by NoToPile: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
NAWA for all these threads today sha.

So so story about sex and belle, must you guys have sex .

You slept with a virgin without condom plenty times in a day , you withdrew she's now pregnant and you're surprised ?

She tells you you are the only guy that has slept with her, you say you are confused.
Re: by PrettyOmanyo(f): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Weldone Sir pls lemme ask u one ?? How did u knw u didnt Ejaculate.after u don Jump jump,Dance Dance, Shake Shake.u r say u dnt knw how she got pregnant.. You d Jones?

1 Like

Re: by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Vickyvice:
Guy precum can't impregnate. Precum is that colourless liquid that comes out first when you are balling.

Re: by Susily(m): 12:48am On Jul 25, 2021
Tell her you want her to keep the pregnancy and you'll do DNA TEST to confirm if the child is yours and watch her reaction

Her reaction will tell you everything

1 Like

Re: by SweetiliciousD: 2:11am On Jul 25, 2021
kings59:
Your pre-cum contained sperm which could have finalized her egg.

Take responsibility.
Highest you will not die, accept it and see how things go.

Congratulations.Your seeds are microscopic and doesn't depend on your come or no come.

Brace up and be a man with leather balls and not with balloon balls that can be easily punctured by fear.

Be a Happy Dad kia kia.

1 Like

Re: by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:53am On Jul 25, 2021
Some of you are just plain stupid and outrightly irresponsible on this forum. *shrugs*
Re: by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Kondomatic:
Sperm wey no get patience

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 25, 2021
Dagundo:

I would have known if any liquid left my dick. I didn't feel anything leaving my dick all the times I penetrated her.
I can see exactly why you are in this mess right now, you don't even know what pre-cum is.

2 Likes

Re: by biggy00000(m): 6:06am On Jul 25, 2021
Bros
Hope you both have a source of income sha.
Private hospital antenatal be charging about 2-3k per visit o
Delivery fee - virginal birth b going like 50k while the Baba of them C.S can go for up to 300k
Diaper for new baby is like 2500
Baby food b like 4k per tin.
Scratch that she is probably not � but if she is drop location for the ceremony

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! / My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. / Photo Of A Heavily Endowed Mother And Daughter That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.