Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] (4683 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by SEGLIZ: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Na only your type of SIMPle men. Real men want a vagina person with brain that can bring ideas to the table apart from sex.
the ones with brains are feminist to you, the ones that chose to submit are mare vagina and urgent 20k nuisance.

I've always known that redpill and alpha are confused lot.

men setting men up since the time of cane and abel, some would man-to-man, while others will use the vagina factor.

2 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
SEGLIZ:
the ones with brains are feminist to you, the ones that chose to submit are mare vagina and urgent 20k nuisance.

men setting men up since the time of cane and abel, some would man-to-man, while others will use the vagina factor.
You are completely baseless undecided
Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by SkengRay: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
The nigga looks like a breed between J-mac and Johnny sins grin

1 Like

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by SEGLIZ: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are completely baseless undecided

@TheGidRedpiller, I was expecting you in particular to come for my comment.

is it me not subscribing to your movement or not joining you in hating on women that makes me bassless?

of the truth there better things in life to place paramount than women issues cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
SEGLIZ:

@TheGidRedpiller, I was expecting you in particular to come for my comment.

is it me not subscribing to your movement or not joining you in hating on women that makes me bassless?

of the truth there better things in life to place paramount than women issues cheesygrin
Pay attention! I said you are baseless because you are just moving to and fro, beating about the bush without giving one legitimate point!! What are you driving at

1 Like

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Allowing a bitch into your house is the mistake. Seriously, that man is rich/powerful enough to dictate his own rules of the game. "My way or the highway". That should be the aspirations of every **real** man. The only reason that a bitch belongs in a man's life is procreation. No more, no less. They possess neither the intelligence, fortitude or otherwise personality attributes to be companion to men. Unfortunately, men of today seem to have abandoned(forgotten) this age old lesson. We are forced now, day in, day out to endure the laments of simpletons who, ignoring the wisdom of their fore-fathers, bring in bitches, believing in the potential for valuable companionship, and disturb the public peace when these bitches end up ruining their lives and showing themselves to be the worthless, dis-honorable creatures that they are. Don't allow bitches in!! Don't allow bitches in!! Play with them like common toys if you will. Even have them bear children for you, but dammit do not fvcking bring them in. When will these simpletons ever learn!!

3 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by poshestmina(f): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
SEGLIZ:

Really confused species grin grin grin.
Redpiller don't have time for women but they open threads 'ear' and'dear' about women .
Mgtow don't have time for women but their thread is the longest on Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Haven't seen a conversation online of women downgrading, degrading men this much but they are steadily peppering this "Alfa meil's"

Never seen a more confused and bitter group .
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Susily(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:
He should be jailed for sexual harassment. I recommend 25 years to life.

I think you should stand in the court as a witness since you're sure he is guilty of what he's accused of

1 Like

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Susily:

I think you should stand in the court as a witness since you're sure he is guilty of what he's accused of
Abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
poshestmina:

Really confused species grin grin grin.
Redpiller don't have time for women but they open threads 'ear' and'dear' about women .
Mgtow don't have time for women but their thread is the longest on Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Haven't seen a conversation online of women downgrading, degrading men this much but they are steadily peppering this "Alfa meil's"

Never seen a more confused and bitter group .
Tueh!

They will aggressively avoid your comment, especially the op grin

4 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
His name is Jeffery Gregory, he is a celebrity youtuber with a lot of things to his name. One might say he is successful in and out!! undecided

He is charged with sexxual grooming and abuse, not because anybody caught him in the act but because women came and said he did!!
This guy was never tried or taken to court whatsoever, he was just taken down with immediate effect, to further understand my points here, Youtube completely DEMONITIZED his youtube account, Yes! That exact same reason he surfaced in the first place!! Now even if he did it, how did he bypass that process?
Redpillers should be able to relate this situation to Michael Jackson's

I remember one time i purposely created a thread to warn men and advice them to implant camera's in every of their residences before they even think about inviting any person of the female gender! undecided That shiit is as risky as riding a car with no breaks i tell you!!

Women could weaponize absolutely anything you let them get at your expense. BE WISE!!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
You missed it completely. Hegoats, foolish men are the ones who sold their gender down the line to impress women! Foolish fools. Idiats. If men have not ceded all their rights in the Western World to women will this be happening?

Until and unless men regain their rights on the platform of equal rights things like this will keep happening.

1 Like

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by MufasaLion: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Women grin
Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheWolfen(m): 4:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Nah simp come life come suffer. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recover (broken Heart) / Romantic Picture Of Keketu And Girlfriend (a Nairalander) In A Night Out / Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.