Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? (39311 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
shaneroberts26:

If the beauty of a man is his money then I pity Jesus Christ for he was Koboless and had no property even. You might be trolling though, like you do sometimes because I know you are more intelligent than that.

The beauty of a man is his money- ego wu mma nwoke.

Even that your Jesus said it that a man who cannot provide for his own is worse than an infidel, 1 Tim 5:8. Jesus didn’t marry, neither did he look for someone’s daughter to fornicate with. Leave Jesus alone and go hustle.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Limassol(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
NovusHomo:

A reminder:
$1 will soon hit 550 Naira
checked yesterday and it has on the blackmarket according to Nigerian rates - an exchange rate website. It ain't fun.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by folake4u(f): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Even that your Jesus said it that a man who cannot provide for his own is worse than an infidel, 1 Tim 5:8. Jesus didn’t marry, neither did he look for someone’s daughter to fornicate with. Leave Jesus alone and go hustle.

It's the last sentence for me. Fatality! grin grin.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
folake4u:

It's the last sentence for me. Fatality! grin grin.

Always referring to the bible when it is convenient for them. He should also get ready to die in his prime like Jesus. grin
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by folake4u(f): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Always referring to the bible when it is convenient for them. He should also get ready to die in his prime like Jesus. grin

I just tire oh.

Jesus died between 30-35yrs, maybe he should follow suit too cheesy.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by shaneroberts26: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Consciously merging with your soul and becoming one with nature whilst being free from the fetters of endless cycles of rebirths is actually the beauty of a "man" and that is why we are here.And that is the only hustle you should venture into while still alive. If not, you just lived an empty life even with your millions. A veritable example of a dead person walking.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose his soul?" -Mark 8:36”

Don't be an average disillusioned human.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
shaneroberts26:

Consciously merging with your soul and becoming one with nature whilst being free from the fetters of endless cycles of rebirths is actually the beauty of a "man" and that is why we are here.And that is the only hustle you should venture into while still alive. If not, you just lived an empty life even with your millions. A veritable example of a dead person walking.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose his soul?" -Mark 8:36”
Don't be an average disillusioned human.

That one concern you and Jesus. E no concern me. I no dey go church, I no dey read bible. I no kuku get bible sef.

When you get to your kids school to pay for their fees, quote Mark 8:36 for the accountant. Even your pastor no wan die go that sweet heaven, e dey fly private jet upandan. Stay here dey mumu. Evangelist Roberts.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t agree.

The only man I can’t forget in this life is a generous man. A man with a HUGE SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY. An intuitive man. A man that thinks ahead. A man that you can always trust to have your back.

You know those men that before you talk/ask, they have done it. Doesn’t matter how little, but they always do as a man should do. The beauty of a man is his money.

Anything else and I would forget you!
The love you have in men is in their money. That's what you are trying to say .

Nawa ooo.

Your last sentence before your conclusion wasn't necessary.. your comment is reasonable without that part. it makes it looks as if you are objectifying and weighing the men you had something with .
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by shaneroberts26: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
pocohantas:

That one concern you and Jesus. E no concern me. I no dey go church, I no dey read bible. I no kuku get bible sef.

When you get to your kids school to pay for their fees, quote Mark 8:36 for the accountant. Even your pastor no wan die go that sweet heaven, e dey fly private jet upandan. Stay here dey mumu. Evangelist Roberts.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by shaneroberts26: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
pocohantas:

First of all, slow down. I am not a Christian and religion is for the ignoramus and Jesus Christ or Yeshua has no business with the bible. That is why the old and new testaments ain't uniformed. Shaneroberts only mentioned Jesus because he was a fully awakened being who reached the highest level of human consciousness, thus making him the standard. He was never a religious man, he was just a boy who worked on himself and became a God-man. He is the first electron and creator of the universe. That was why I mentioned him.

Shaneroberts is only trying to let you know that when you work on yourself by raising your vibrations like Jesus did, you will get to see your soul(THE SOURCE) face to face and become omnipresent, scient and potent. These are the things all can get when one works on his spiritual evolution while still alive but they have used religion to cage man from progressing above the average. Now, man has become blinded and surrendered his potentials and brain to a mere book. And a being that knows his soul on a conscious level does not lack because the soul cannot lack, he can only make things manifest to his whims.

Let me not bore you furthermore.

Shaneroberts is spiritual but irreligious.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
toren:

Naaa never. We're still paddies. We talk on a regular. Wait. I'll screenshot an old post I made about him. Pls hold on.

Here. If you don't mind. I hope this won't disturb other people's peace grin.
I enjoyed the read. It speaks good of your lovable Ex . And, I come to wonder, Why did you measure up to the compatibilities you spoke of or the level he deserves? why didn't you be that good woman he was blessed with as you said or were you not ready for marriage?

Just wondering.
Well, it's something positive that you are still in taking terms and friends

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by pocohantas(f): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

The love you have in men is in their money. That's what you are trying to say .

Nawa ooo.

Your last sentence before your conclusion wasn't necessary.. your comment is reasonable without that part. it makes it looks as if you are objectifying and weighing the men you had something with .

My comment is reasonable as it is. Allow these men complain. Abi you know them? Mtcheew.

Evangelist Roberts, I am sorry I didn’t read that religious gibberish. Wrong target. Keep it simple next time.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
pocohantas:

My comment is reasonable as it is. Allow these men complain. Abi you know them? Mtcheew.

Evangelist Roberts, I am sorry I didn’t read that religious gibberish. Wrong target. Keep it simple next time.
I no know anybody. just saying want I saw.

Make una continue.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Alexaonfleek: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
I disagree with this list

Its mostly guys who are financially and emotionally caring that are hard to forget
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:55am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=Dominion375 post=104155897][/quote] Eddy, u are great but why put that terrible picture on your profile? Take a more professional picture that shows d glory of God on ur life and not one that looks like God has rejected u and d whole problem of Nigeria is on ur head, u are a handsome black model grin
God bless u and WhatsApp me if u av issues
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

I enjoyed the read. It speaks good of your lovable Ex . And, I come to wonder, Why did you measure up to the compatibilities you spoke of or the level he deserves? why didn't you be that good woman he was blessed with as you said or were you not ready for marriage?

Just wondering.
Well, it's something positive that you are still in taking terms and friends

Well...he wanted us to be married, I think that answers your question.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2021
toren:

Well...he wanted us to be married, I think that answers your question.
I think I got it. and someone wasn't ready to get married. Understandable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.