Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? (39308 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Fafesot: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
See how people dey book space...all of una don mad. angry
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by LadyRosa(f): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Una get power
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by iamtardey: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
What about the good pussies exes though... They are hard to forget too, I mean the pussy good yo
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Adedotguy: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by confirmedniggae: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ok na
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by BMathew: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Pretty cool.....
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by CrazyCrane: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Don't start what you can't finish lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by sammy7410(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
let me park here first
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Pravedk: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
That neighborhood girl thing is sweet iswear untill u jam an ogbanje

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Homiesjinxbank: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Still missing my first babe
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by GOFRONT(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
I'm in talking terms with one of my exes......I can't continue fantasizing about our past sexcapade......
I will bang her tomorrow by d special grace of......
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Calenikan(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
I agree �
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Skillsnigeria: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by BigiBigi80(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
I agree and the beauty of woman is her down tone

pocohantas:
I don’t agree.

The only man I can’t forget in this life is a generous man. A man with a HUGE SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY. An intuitive man. A man that thinks ahead. A man that you can always trust to have your back.

You know those men that before you talk, they have done it. The beauty of man is his money.

Anything else and I would forget you!
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by exponentfriday: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Make sense
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by dharnte: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Convert your airtime to cash... contact me @dantuyo@gmail.com
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by TemmyT002(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Add first sexual partner
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by gonkin(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Even the first girl I dated it takes a hard time to remember her name. With time you'll forget. The last one pain me cuz she was like me. Playful and crazy yet I still got over her. Just pray things go well for u. If money keeps entering your pocket wetin be ex wen u no go quickly forget

6 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Awesomeking: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
mbahdi:
My regrets in my exes are the ones I didn't nack cos there were virgins and I can't be so wicked to disvirgin an innocent girl I know I wunt later marry
dont regret bro, you did the right thing, the fact that you didn't have sex with them due to their virginity proves that you are a good person with a good heart, if you had put in more effort, your regrets would be deeper and worse now because it will be mixed with guilt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dating a neighbour
At break up, it's usually very difficult to forget him or her. Why? You tend to bump into him/her on daily basis. Whether you stroll out to fetch/buy water, you bump into him/her. You rush out to get pepper from the nearby shop, you bump into him/her.

I don't like dating neighbours at all. I see it as a disrespect to the EX & the current gf (to some extent). How can I majestically walk with a current babe in front of the ex Some people don't mind sha. I try as much as possible to avoid having anything romantic with neighbours. Some think I don't have feelings, but I do. I just don't want to create unnecessary worries. If we try to make it work & it doesn't, we begin to envy one another.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Baby mama

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by whippersnapper(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
That neighbor own is true. I used to date a neighbor, loved this girl but later found out she's cheating on me. It was hard to move on sha. God saw me through.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Polynek(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
WhiteRuler:

Abi?
Sure
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Akanoaaa(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t agree.

The only man I can’t forget in this life is a generous man. A man with a HUGE SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY. An intuitive man. A man that thinks ahead. A man that you can always trust to have your back.

You know those men that before you talk, they have done it. Doesn’t matter how little, but they always do as a man should do. The beauty of a man is his money.

Alatenuje
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Moji12(f): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Nice write up from bros op...

When you guys are fond of each other then forgetting them will be difficult....
Anyway...what do I know afterall a real niggar don't do relationship....be it open or closed relationship
We real niggarrrrs bang and swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe
you get sisters back? Don't worry they will dive into their oceans too and these your ideologies would be attributed to them also. Delusional.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Akanoaaa:

Alatenuje

It is not alatenuje something. Men like that exude strong masculinity. That vibe of, I can hold my family down. Even if he is bad, there will still be that part of you that would appreciate him for all he did for you (and the family). wink

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Moji12(f): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Very insightful. Kudos to you, OP.
I'm still finding it so hard to love again since my ex (first love) & I had to part ways. I'm not going into any r/shp till I'm fully ready for marriage in few months; I've gat no other heart for heartbreak.
baby let me love you, let me be the one to give u everything you...... who sang the song set. Just give yourself up to love, it seems so hard but not impossible bn there before. You will if you want to.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Moji12(f): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t agree.

You know those men that before you talk, they have done it. Doesn’t matter how little, but they always do as a man should do. The beauty of a man is his money.

ooooooshey baddest
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by goodvision12(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Nice write up from bros op...

When you guys are fond of each other then forgetting them will be difficult....
Anyway...what do I know afterall a real niggar don't do relationship....be it open or closed relationship
We real niggarrrrs bang and swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe
I hope you will not be caught by a voracious shark one day with this your excessive swimming.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Women You Should Never Date / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? / Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.