Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere (19119 Views)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Judolisco(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2021
At least dis ones can read unlike their northern counterparts
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Oblizdahfuture: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2021
useless Fanatics........
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Femijohn198: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
Even Jesus was insulted and he never revenge but Islamic religious conderm people anytime something is said against prophet Muhammed. But prophet Muhammed is just a human being like me.this religion of Islamic never preach forgiveness

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
AntiBMC:
But it's okay for MURIC to compare Bulhari to Jesus? How can a set of people be so religious yet so immoral at the same time. From terrorism to paedophilia to bestiality to every other vile thing one can think of. If hypocrisy were a religion.
that's the very reason we don't want the so called religion of piss in biafra land!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
AntiBMC:
But it's okay for MURIC to compare Bulhari to Jesus? How can a set of people be so religious yet so immoral at the same time. From terrorism to paedophilia to bestiality to every other vile thing one can think of. If hypocrisy were a religion.
is not as if u guys kept quite when MURIC did dsame thing.
https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/religion/amp/3cc9349b141141f97c937017104d3633
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Wickedfact: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
The Afenifere was wrong on this. However, it is funny that we have Muslim women associations in this country. I guess these Muslim women were deaf and blind when insurgents were destroying women in the North and when women in IDP camps were being taken advantage of. Hypocrites in hijab.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by kolmart: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
Useless group of religion bigot, fighting for God, senseless people upon what is befalling them still they are Fighting for God. Reason why their prayers were not answered upon their efforts. Ignorant is a disease can anybody fight for God? Group of senseless people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Mangekyo: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2021
They compared Jesus Christ to the beast in aao rock, Christian being peaceful never complained. Now someone compared some nigger to igboho, they're threatening and rattling about like monkeys. Hypocrites undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Theunbothered: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2021
I'm surprised Muslim women are even allowed to have public opinions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Ahmad62(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2021
I can't stand these insults to my prophet.. I'm Quitting nairaland.. You lots should go back to school.. I can't insult Jesus coz he's my prophet too.. But you Christians shame on you.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by UncommonLogic: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Afenifebi delusional idiots. May Allah punish these dumb MOFOs now and in after life.
F Afenifebi and Thug Sunday igboho.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2021
AntiBMC:

People that are MAD, they have a very little knowledge about the Arabian desert robber and his gang of thieves grin if they really have the knowledge they'll know that it is even an insult to Igboho to have been compared with the Arabian thief who robbed all merchants passing through the Arabian desert. Mohammed is terrorist he himself admitted that he is a terrorist

I have been given superiority over the other prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): spoils have been made lawful to me: the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me.

Sahih Muslim 523 a
Book 5 hadith number 7
I dare any abdool on the thread to come here and tell me that this hadith is d'aif cheesy

In fact the words in parenthesis was added by the translators, it was not in the original arabic translation
فُضِّلْتُ عَلَى الأَنْبِيَاءِ بِسِتٍّ أُعْطِيتُ جَوَامِعَ الْكَلِمِ وَنُصِرْتُ بِالرُّعْبِ وَأُحِلَّتْ لِيَ الْغَنَائِمُ وَجُعِلَتْ لِيَ الأَرْضُ طَهُورًا وَمَسْجِدًا وَأُرْسِلْتُ إِلَى الْخَلْقِ كَافَّةً وَخُتِمَ بِيَ النَّبِيُّونَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
If you doubt me try use Google translate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Always blood thirsty, religion should bring us together not divide us.

Muslims must learn and preach tolerance, our law is supreme to all religious books,and it allows for freedom of speech. The funny thing is that Islamic people and lands always bear the hardest brunt...see how people (Muslims), are being killed by fellow Muslims (boko Haram/Iswap/isis and aquadia)because of intolerance and archaic thinking and ways...Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Norther Nigeria, Palestine, continue grin

We all must be tolerant and live by universal laws of freedom, equity and true justice, otherwise we perish as fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Kaybenny(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2021
This are the wife's of that dried nigarrr called Pric Gum, the terrorists negotiator.
grin
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by CasNova: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2021
In all honesty, I think people should stop comparing religion founders or leaders to other people.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by BlackSan: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Where were these hypocritical Mohammedan when their fellow Mohammedan, the idotic Mumuric guy was comparing Jesus Christ of Nazareth with the lifeless mannequin in Aso Rock.

Motherfu*cking hijab wearing bombers

Ugh...
You guys always fall prey whenever religion or ethnicity is involved.
Bunch of sentimental hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Nigeria and its issues.

please subscribe to my channel, thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKj6F064SoY
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2021
UselessBuhari:
Hahaha so Mohammed's own is called migration?
grin cheesy smiley
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by King3urna(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Can you show us in the statement where they said what your lying post said?

Sharap osiso
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2021
obehi247:
i don't see any reason to compare Sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu to prophet muhammad both igboho and kanu are far more greater than the fake and ritualist prophet muhammad
ahswear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by adebwalex(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Yeye People why can't dey tell their Useless MURIC when they were comparing Buhari to Jesus. Hypocrite Religion. All what they know is to commit evil to other people and don't want others to do same to them...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Ykc2(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2021
If I see that fake prophet from Saudi Arabia that raped aisha at age of 6 I will pee on him,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Hypocritis with a dumb brain! But hell rufai and mumuric can compare Our Lord Jizọs Kraịst to an imbeciles? Janjaweedians everwhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by gift2xl: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Let's try to respect each others differences. Asap
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by yewawa: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2021
Religion!.....Fanatics!........it's well.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by lastempero: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2021
Olosho ur only problem is the comparism and not even the fulani oppression going on in ur land shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Brushstrokes20: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2021
Bullocks!... mumuric did worse, and not even a word from these barbaric hypocrites.... NONSENSE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2021
simplesearch:

The day they know who Mohammad is, but will they ever care to know. Multitude heading for hell without caring to know. One thing is certain Mohammad and Jesus can't be in the same heaven.
oh,surely dey will.its u who won't be in thesame heaven with them.we speak better of Jesus than u ever will.a chapter is named after his mother in the holy Quran.when u mention their name,we say peace and blessings of Allah be upon them.what do u say when dey are mentioned?u ve ridiculed "ur God" by using all sorts of impure people to act as him in movies,how foolish can a people be?u can never see us using any one as the prophet.never.if u really want know,I ll give u verses from ur Bible and the Quran so u can find out for urself.u can insult me as usual coz dats what u guys are trained to do,but I tell u,in the face of evidence,u will b humbled.i await ur reply.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by naijaddk: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2021
She is indeed OLOSHO...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by BSdetector: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2021
Usual Daily Post dogshit news.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by BnQoyyim(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/27/do-not-compare-sunday-igboho-to-prophet-muhammad-muslim-women-warn-afenifere-others/

It's not a news when dogs are barking or biting Man, meanwhile, the reverse is what would likely kept the mouth ajar.
The infidel AFENIFEBI are are known to be a set of people suffering from a cognitive spillage in comparing a vagabond Igboho with the one rated by non-muslims like Micheal Heart in his book titled "The 100".

Somebody shall try to read the book and determined the position of even the Jesus Christ comparatively to the Noble Prophet Muhammad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by BnQoyyim(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2021
AntiBMC:

It's not a news when dogs are barking or biting Man, meanwhile, the reverse is what would likely kept the mouth ajar.
The infidel AFENIFEBI are are known to be a set of people suffering from a cognitive spillage in comparing a vagabond Igboho with the one rated by non-muslims like Micheal Heart in his book titled "The 100".

Somebody shall try to read the book and determined the position of even the Jesus Christ comparatively to the Noble Prophet Muhammad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Exco Members Meet Rocking Ijaw Attires (Photos) / Apologies For Implying That Certain APC Fans Support Boko Haram / Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.