Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere (19120 Views)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by BnQoyyim(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
OmoOshodi:
I thought you even had something reasonable to say......did your Muhammed rose the third day from the dead as my Jesus did.......

Bad News for you.....Jesus Christ is alive(after He died for my sins...he rose the 3rd day and he is sitting by the right hand of God).
sorry to inform you...they buried your Mohammed before4 pm that same day he died and he has been eaten by the termites and in hellfire for all his crimes against humanity

I wouldn't surprise if you don't believe in your bibles again, for there are numbers of versions.
The bibles instructed you to bury your Corpse the same day he/she died.
Ok, when your God died mercilessly and uselessly on the cross with the two criminals, who was ruling the world before his false- acclaimed Ascension?
I'm baffling on why the so-called god couldn't help himself during the cruxifixion. What a religion!
How about the Church of Satan, Is there where you belongs or which of the denomination ?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Ahmad62(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
billyG:

U fanatics dnt sieze to amaze me..U people are doomed to hell with your bloodthirsty,sex loving prophet!

Hahahahaaahaa... Lol
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Gfskw: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Why
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
egunna:
except u are not human,dere is no person dat doesn't terrify another. u don't have to believe every other point coz it's gonna be ur word against mine.there is a whole lot of things that cud make u terrifying to another person.so I need u to Kno dat.every one is someone's nightmare,like it or not.
How ever, Quran 21:107 tells u that the prophet was sent to all mankind,worlds, beigns and any other synonyms u can add.quran 14:4 does not negate any fact coz the prophet is from Arabia,hence u expect the message to b brought to him in Arabic and from there it spreads to all muslims.or u think the Bible was revealed in English?Jesus never spoke in English an that is y u have a thousand and one translation of the Bible to the extend dat it has lost its original form.the Quran was revealed in Arabic which was the language of the prophet and u have to read in that language first and foremost before u can say u are grounded in the quran.so he was sent to mankind buh has to begin from his own people,his family,clan,community,Arabia and on and on untill we were chosen to have it here.its a mercy from Allah to b a Muslim,coz if Allah doesn't will it,u won't b.that is y no matter how I try to make u understand u will never become one,except Allah wills.there were ppl like u during the life of the prophet even his own uncle,so u are not a surprise to me,rather the awesomeness of Allah coz he already said it in in Quran 2:18.

Trash as usual grin
*The Bible was not written in English but it was never written in the Bible that a prophet is only sent to his own people in the language of his people so your point there is inconsequential. Ask yourself why y'all do Salat in Arabic, is it that Allah dis not understand another language?
*Sent to the whole world as mercy by terrorising them? When he said people are terrified even from a distance of 1 month journey grin grin nothing we no go hear
*talking about the will of Allah, I laugh cheesy because this is another hole that you're digging for yourself, Mohammed and Allah. Haven't you hear that Allah created the black for hell and he did not care?

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hendtime:

Trash as usual grin
*The Bible was not written in English but it was never written in the Bible that a prophet is only sent to his own people in the language of his people so your point there is inconsequential. Ask yourself why y'all do Salat in Arabic, is it that Allah dis not understand another language?
*Sent to the whole world as mercy by terrorising them? When he said people are terrified even from a distance of 1 month journey grin grin nothing we no go hear
*talking about the will of Allah, I laugh cheesy because this is another hole that you're digging for yourself, Mohammed and Allah. Haven't you hear that Allah created the black for hell and he did not care?
u know what?u are a funny guy.u are just like just like some one that wants to learn a language but will only learn the insultive parts so that he can delude himself dat he really understands that language.be dat as it may,I gave u verses that u cudnt counter,so let me ask again Mathew 5:24 says I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel,that's from ur Bible,ur "God" "said" he was "sent" "only" to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.i put those words in quote for a reason.the "God" means ur personal Lord and saviour."said" means in his own words or from ur Bible which u said never said any prophet was sent to his people."sent" meaning he was a messanger that carries a message,a higher authority sent him,not his own words,there fore he cannot even b God to start with coz u can never send God,u can only send a messanger which coincidentally is what we have been drumming into ur heads for a thousand plus years."only" means exclusively and reservedly to Israelites,not to u or ur family,not to Africans or Nigerians and not to Europe as a whole,"only" to Israel.thats from ur Bible, in the words of ur "God".as for the hadith's u brought, if u are old enough,u shud know that was a metaphor coz Allah can never be a racist.even without scratching deep,u shud Kno that it's a metaphor for among children of Adam,some will go to heaven and others will go to hell.the white will b those with good deed and d blacks will b those with bad deeds.angels in white and devil's in black,even from ur School drama u shud Kno dat. I have a message for u from the Quran,for every thing u want to dig up,I want u to ponder on this if indeed u can reason,there were about five hundred years between prophet Muhammed and Jesus,dey didn't meet physically buh listen to the Quran:
And when Allah said: “O Jesus son of Mary! Did you say to people: ‘Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah?’” He said: “Glory be to You! I could never say what I have no right to say. If I have said it, then You know it. You know what is in my mind, but I do not know what is in Your mind. You know all unseen things. (5.116) I never said to them anything other than what You commanded me: ‘worship Allah, my and your Lord.’ I was a witness over them while I was among them, and when You took me You were the watcher over them. You are a witness over all things. (5.117) If You punish them, they are Your servants; and if You forgive them, You are the Invincible, the Wise.” (5.118).I guess ur knowledge will never take u here,or u see and pretend u don't see.u wud rather quote those u think can bamboozle ppl.this is straight forward,read those verse.read surah Maryam and see wonders for urself,u will take urself to hell before that day.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by olusegunemmanuel(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
If any man among you seem to be religious (defending his religion), but bridleth (controls) not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man...(James 1:26; 3:2). My beloved friends, let's be careful how we use our tongues (words) on social media, for by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matt 12:37). Peace!
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Jstikal: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/27/do-not-compare-sunday-igboho-to-prophet-muhammad-muslim-women-warn-afenifere-others/

Who are these ones!
As Mohammed take waka, nai Igboho take waka.
All na journey.
Case closed
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
egunna:
u know what?u are a funny guy.u are just like just like some one that wants to learn a language but will only learn the insultive parts so that he can delude himself dat he really understands that language.be dat as it may,I gave u verses that u cudnt counter,so let me ask again Mathew 5:24 says I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel,that's from ur Bible,ur "God" "said" he was "sent" "only" to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.i put those words in quote for a reason.the "God" means ur personal Lord and saviour."said" means in his own words or from ur Bible which u said never said any prophet was sent to his people."sent" meaning he was a messanger that carries a message,a higher authority sent him,not his own words,there fore he cannot even b God to start with coz u can never send God,u can only send a messanger which coincidentally is what we have been drumming into ur heads for a thousand plus years."only" means exclusively and reservedly to Israelites,not to u or ur family,not to Africans or Nigerians and not to Europe as a whole,"only" to Israel.thats from ur Bible, in the words of ur "God".as for the hadith's u brought, if u are old enough,u shud know that was a metaphor coz Allah can never be a racist.even without scratching deep,u shud Kno that it's a metaphor for among children of Adam,some will go to heaven and others will go to hell.the white will b those with good deed and d blacks will b those with bad deeds.angels in white and devil's in black,even from ur School drama u shud Kno dat. I have a message for u from the Quran,for every thing u want to dig up,I want u to ponder on this if indeed u can reason,there were about five hundred years between prophet Muhammed and Jesus,dey didn't meet physically buh listen to the Quran:
And when Allah said: “O Jesus son of Mary! Did you say to people: ‘Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah?’” He said: “Glory be to You! I could never say what I have no right to say. If I have said it, then You know it. You know what is in my mind, but I do not know what is in Your mind. You know all unseen things. (5.116) I never said to them anything other than what You commanded me: ‘worship Allah, my and your Lord.’ I was a witness over them while I was among them, and when You took me You were the watcher over them. You are a witness over all things. (5.117) If You punish them, they are Your servants; and if You forgive them, You are the Invincible, the Wise.” (5.118).I guess ur knowledge will never take u here,or u see and pretend u don't see.u wud rather quote those u think can bamboozle ppl.this is straight forward,read those verse.read surah Maryam and see wonders for urself,u will take urself to hell before that day.

Trash as usual

I'm sure that you purposely muddled everything together as usual so that it won't be easy to understand. No problem
But why did you try to deviate? Why is it difficult for y'all to stay on discussion? You keep writing much without making any point

Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Anaerobi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Islam is the greatest curse to man.kind.

I wonder y Sarah persuaded Abraham to give birth to Ishmeal... If not, the world would have been peaceful.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hendtime:

Trash as usual

I'm sure that you purposely muddled everything together as usual so that it won't be easy to understand. No problem
But why did you try to deviate? Why is it difficult for y'all to stay on discussion? You keep writing much without making any point

Mtchewwwwwwwww
u got me laughing like seriously.my wife is asking what d problem is like seriously.how cud u say I muddled things up?u said trash as usual.so how did u get to know it's trash when u can't even understand it?u think every Muslim is ur foot mat abi?let me tell u,Boko is not Haram for me.i have a bsc, msc and God willing PhD will come.i never get money.if u can't read and understand what I wrote then u fall my hand.i think say u fit sef.u lazy mentally fah.
U said I deviated,how?I replied ur submissions and gave u a message from the Quran,abi fear catch u ne? I get more ooo.from ur Bible too.i for like face to face talk, u go Kno say Muslims and Islam no b as u think am.i no Kno anything oooo,I swear where people dey talk I b dullard,but I fit take on cray fish like u and ur pastor.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
egunna:
u got me laughing like seriously.my wife is asking what d problem is like seriously.how cud u say I muddled things up?u said trash as usual.so how did u get to know it's trash when u can't even understand it?u think every Muslim is ur foot mat abi?let me tell u,Boko is not Haram for me.i have a bsc, msc and God willing PhD will come.i never get money.if u can't read and understand what I wrote then u fall my hand.i think say u fit sef.u lazy mentally fah.
U said I deviated,how?I replied ur submissions and gave u a message from the Quran,abi fear catch u ne? I get more ooo.from ur Bible too.i for like face to face talk, u go Kno say Muslims and Islam no b as u think am.i no Kno anything oooo,I swear where people dey talk I b dullard,but I fit take on cray fish like u and ur pastor.

Is this how you write to get your so-ccalled BSc and Msc? Chai late Shekau Abubakar must be your professor, no hard feelings you need to improve how you type, you should
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
egunna:

You want face to face talk, you can not even respond to questions online want a face to face talk?
You must be dreaming.
Respond to questions here, let your responses be readable and stop mulling words together jumping from topic to topic.
Muslims and Quran no be as I think? Oh my! That plagiarised hoely book of the Arabian desert caravan robber? You must be feeling yourself like some scholar on the indefensible Islamic narratives
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hendtime:

Is this how you write to get your so-ccalled BSc and Msc? Chai late Shekau Abubakar must be your professor, no hard feelings you need to improve how you type, you should
hahahahahahahaha, so for lack of what to say,this is what u come up with?am not saying am perfect ooo,but please point out what is wrong in my write up.spelling errors,grammatical or what?while at it,the Quran again is talking to u:
The likeness of Jesus in Allah’s eye is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, then He said to him “Be!” and he is. (3.59)

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion or utter anything concerning Allah but the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, His Word that He sent to Mary, and a Spirit from Him [that He sent]. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and do not say “Three.” Desist, it is better for you! Allah is one God. Far exalted is He above having offspring. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. Allah is sufficient a disposer of affairs. (4.171) The Messiah would never scorn to be a servant to Allah, nor would the angels who are nearest to Allah. As for those who scorn His service and are arrogantly proud, He shall gather them all to Himself to answer. (4.172)

They have indeed disbelieved those who say: “Allah is the Messiah son of Mary.” Say [O Muhammad!]: “Who then can do anything against Allah if He had willed to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, his mother, and everyone on earth?” Allah’s is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. Allah is able to do all things. (5.17)

Surely they disbelieve those who say: “Allah is the Messiah son of Mary.” The Messiah himself said: “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Whoever joins other gods with Allah, for him Allah has forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. The evildoers shall have no helpers.” (5.72) Surely they disbelieve those who say: “Allah is one of three.” There is only one God. If they will not desist from what they say, a painful torment shall befall the disbelievers among them. (5.73) Will they not rather repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? Allah is forgiving, merciful. (5.74) The Messiah son of Mary was no other than a messenger before whom similar messengers passed away, and his mother was a saintly woman. They used to eat food. See how We make the revelations clear to them, and see how they are deluded! (5.75). Abeg read,don't b lazy.read and free urself of ignorance.read and see for urself.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hendtime:

You want face to face talk, you can not even respond to questions online want a face to face talk?
You must be dreaming.
Respond to questions here, let your responses be readable and stop mulling words together jumping from topic to topic.
Muslims and Quran no be as I think? Oh my! That plagiarised hoely book of the Arabian desert caravan robber? You must be feeling yourself like some scholar on the indefensible Islamic narratives
hahahahahahahaha, see who is talking about plagiarism.i didn't mention Quran, buh since u did, how many versions of the Bible do u have?how many times were words added or removed? Listen to the Quran again:
And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true.2:23.i dey give u reference,hope u dey check am? we never enter Bible oo.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by seunayantokun(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
AntiBMC:
But it's okay for MURIC to compare Bulhari to Jesus? How can a set of people be so religious yet so immoral at the same time. From terrorism to paedophilia to bestiality to every other vile thing one can think of. If hypocrisy were a religion.

Yes MURIC and Elrufai did it to Jesus Christ, but all these people speaking now were quiet. ....Is that how to be tolerant and show understanding?

I think living in peace with one another is what we need now rather than fighting for prophets and God. Living righteous according to God's standard which stands sure is the essence of life here and the guaranty of the hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by OmoOshodi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
BnQoyyim:

I wouldn't surprise if you don't believe in your bibles again, for there are numbers of versions.
The bibles instructed you to bury your Corpse the same day he/she died.
Ok, when your God died mercilessly and uselessly on the cross with the two criminals, who was ruling the world before his false- acclaimed Ascension?
I'm baffling on why the so-called god couldn't help himself during the cruxifixion. What a religion!
How about the Church of Satan, Is there where you belongs or which of the denomination ?
go and change your diaper kid
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by BnQoyyim(m): 2:21am On Jul 29, 2021
OmoOshodi:
go and change your diaper kid

So many false and fallacies in your bibles, I have thousand of them, ok, check this few out:

Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

(a) God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)

(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

(a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5)

How many fighting men were found in Judah?

(a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)

(b) Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)

(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

(a) Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Three months (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

(b) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

(a) One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)

(b) Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

(a) Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)

(b) Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

In what year of King Asa’s reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

(a) Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 – 16:cool

(b) Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

(a) Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)

(b) Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

(a) Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)

(b) Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

(a) Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)

(b) Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

How many were the children of Zattu?

(a) Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool

(b) Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 6:01am On Jul 29, 2021
BnQoyyim:

So many false and fallacies in your bibles, I have thousand of them, ok, check this few out:

The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

he will pretend as if he didn't see what u ve posted now.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2021
egunna:
hahahahahahahaha, see who is talking about plagiarism.i didn't mention Quran, buh since u did, how many versions of the Bible do u have?how many times were words added or removed? Listen to the Quran again:
And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true.2:23.i dey give u reference,hope u dey check am? we never enter Bible oo.

How about the satanic verse? Did Satan produce a surah like it or not?
How many quranic verses has been abrogated?
How many versions of the Quran are there in the world? Yeye dey smell
Do you think that you're talking to a kid here?
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2021
egunna:
hahahahahahahaha, so for lack of what to say,this is what u come up with?am not saying am perfect ooo,but please point out what is wrong in my write up.spelling errors,grammatical or what?while at it,the Quran again is talking to u:
The likeness of Jesus in Allah’s eye is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, then He said to him “Be!” and he is. (3.59)

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion or utter anything concerning Allah but the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, His Word that He sent to Mary, and a Spirit from Him [that He sent]. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and do not say “Three.” Desist, it is better for you! Allah is one God. Far exalted is He above having offspring. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. Allah is sufficient a disposer of affairs. (4.171) The Messiah would never scorn to be a servant to Allah, nor would the angels who are nearest to Allah. As for those who scorn His service and are arrogantly proud, He shall gather them all to Himself to answer. (4.172)

Since you brought this up do well to add Quran 9:31 see how all your bubbles will burst in one second grin
egunna:

They have indeed disbelieved those who say: “Allah is the Messiah son of Mary.” Say [O Muhammad!]: “Who then can do anything against Allah if He had willed to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, his mother, and everyone on earth?” Allah’s is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. Allah is able to do all things. (5.17)

Surely they disbelieve those who say: “Allah is the Messiah son of Mary.” The Messiah himself said: “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Whoever joins other gods with Allah, for him Allah has forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. The evildoers shall have no helpers.” (5.72) Surely they disbelieve those who say: “Allah is one of three.” There is only one God. If they will not desist from what they say, a painful torment shall befall the disbelievers among them. (5.73) Will they not rather repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? Allah is forgiving, merciful. (5.74) The Messiah son of Mary was no other than a messenger before whom similar messengers passed away, and his mother was a saintly woman. They used to eat food. See how We make the revelations clear to them, and see how they are deluded! (5.75). Abeg read,don't b lazy.read and free urself of ignorance.read and see for urself.

Who is deluded if not y'all? When your Quran say that your Allah is a deceiver cheesy
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Hendtime:

How about the satanic verse? Did Satan produce a surah like it or not?
How many quranic verses has been abrogated?
How many versions of the Quran are there in the world? Yeye dey smell
Do you think that you're talking to a kid here?
are u really asking me to bring the "satanic verse"? In other words I shud help u prove a point?bring it up if u have it.moreover make it a chapter pls.the more the merrier.
Allah in his power abrogated verses not some foodeating-shit shitting-probably beer drinking mortals who added and subtracted from ur supposed God's word.about versions,I hop u Kno there are translations and there are versions.learn d difference den make ur point with references.
However,not even ur forefathers could produce a chapter in likeness to the quran.its beyond human comprehension which u cannot refute coz instead of calling on ur forefathers,u called on Satan to help u out.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Hendtime:

Since you brought this up do well to add Quran 9:31 see how all your bubbles will burst in one second grin

Who is deluded if not y'all? When your Quran say that your Allah is a deceiver cheesy
dear lazy youth, I cannot help u prove any of ur points,bring Quran 9:31 and explain to the readers here then secondly tell us how Allah is a deceiver.i gave u smoke verses from Quran to show Jesus himself denying u and affirming his servant status,so if it's not true, the burden of proof is on u.while at it,pls u will never get this challenge,u will never pass it,here it is:
PLEASE FROM UR BIBLE,I NEED U TO PROVE TO ME THAT BIBLE RECOGNISES CHRISTIANITY AS A RELIGION AND GIVE US A SINGLE UNAMBIGIOUS STATEMENT FROM JESUS HIMSELF CLAIMING HE IS GOD AND ASKS U TO WORSHIP HIM.am attacking now if u notice.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
egunna:
dear lazy youth, I cannot help u prove any of ur points,bring Quran 9:31 and explain to the readers here then secondly tell us how Allah is a deceiver.i gave u smoke verses from Quran to show Jesus himself denying u and affirming his servant status,so if it's not true, the burden of proof is on u.while at it,pls u will never get this challenge,u will never pass it,here it is:
PLEASE FROM UR BIBLE,I NEED U TO PROVE TO ME THAT BIBLE RECOGNISES CHRISTIANITY AS A RELIGION AND GIVE US A SINGLE UNAMBIGIOUS STATEMENT FROM JESUS HIMSELF CLAIMING HE IS GOD AND ASKS U TO WORSHIP HIM.am attacking now if u notice.

Dear dull abdool, in Qur'an 9:31 Allah said "Ittakhathoo ahbarahum waruhbanahum arbaban min dooni Allahi waalmaseeha ibna maryama wama omiroo illa liyaAAbudoo ilahan wahidan la ilaha illa huwa subhanahu AAamma yushrikoona" take note of Allahi waalmaseeha (Allahi wal Masiah) meaning Allah and the messiah it is either Allah was drunk to have uttered this verse or Muhammad was crazy not to have heard clearly from Allah or Muslim are bunch of liars to wanted to twist the verse
What other proof do you want when your Quran is witnessing against you?

In the screenshot below see how the same verse was translated differently just to cover up the truth

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
egunna:
are u really asking me to bring the "satanic verse"? In other words I shud help u prove a point?bring it up if u have it.moreover make it a chapter pls.the more the merrier.
Allah in his power abrogated verses not some foodeating-shit shitting-probably beer drinking mortals who added and subtracted from ur supposed God's word.about versions,I hop u Kno there are translations and there are versions.learn d difference den make ur point with references.
However,not even ur forefathers could produce a chapter in likeness to the quran.its beyond human comprehension which u cannot refute coz instead of calling on ur forefathers,u called on Satan to help u out.

Bring one proof where Allah your perverse lord abrogated Quran when he already said that he would protect his Quran grin
Y'all admitted that Muhammad was bewitched yet you wouldn't admit that he was copying different fictitious stories which he knew nothing about and kept putting it in the Qur'an while lying that its been reveal to him by jibreel cheesy
The werey wan kill himself when the man supplying him the fictitious stories died cheesy
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
egunna:
he will pretend as if he didn't see what u ve posted now.

I am dealing with you at the moment, one thing at a time, one abdool at a time cool
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
BnQoyyim:

All these have been debunked, you must have been stucked in the past to still keep carrying these about grin grin

Your mates no longer use these verses, go back and learn more from Ahmed Deedat that gave y'all these delusion about the Bible
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by BnQoyyim(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hendtime:

All these have been debunked, you must have been stucked in the past to still keep carrying these about grin grin

Your mates no longer use these verses, go back and learn more from Ahmed Deedat that gave y'all these delusion about the Bible

Debunked by who?
Debunk it yourself and let's see.
You're worshipping dogmatically.
Laughing in Swahili !
No points !
What a religion of scam!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
BnQoyyim:

Debunked by who?
Debunk it yourself and let's see.
You're worshipping dogmatically.
Laughing in Swahili !
No points !
What a religion of scam!
Talking about the religion of scam, have you ever considered that everything about Islam is for the benefit of Muhammad?
Allah and the angels pray for Muhammad you belivers must pray for him too

The mumu made himself a demigod
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hendtime:

Dear dull abdool, in Qur'an 9:31 Allah said "Ittakhathoo ahbarahum waruhbanahum arbaban min dooni Allahi waalmaseeha ibna maryama wama omiroo illa liyaAAbudoo ilahan wahidan la ilaha illa huwa subhanahu AAamma yushrikoona" take note of Allahi waalmaseeha (Allahi wal Masiah) meaning Allah and the messiah it is either Allah was drunk to have uttered this verse or Muhammad was crazy not to have heard clearly from Allah or Muslim are bunch of liars to wanted to twist the verse
What other proof do you want when your Quran is witnessing against you?

In the screenshot below see how the same verse was translated differently just to cover up the truth
Kai, please pray to God to open ur heart to see truth and accept it as truth and see falsehood and flee from it.coming to ur submission,firstly:u are no as clever as u think,u gave us transliteration.give us ur own translation since all the ones u brought,u feel u are wiser and more knowledgeable than them. Secondly pls reply to my challenge.stay on the topic. no Dodge u hear.add this one to that one.[b]PLEASE FROM UR BIBLE,I NEED U TO PROVE TO ME THAT BIBLE RECOGNISES CHRISTIANITY AS A RELIGION AND GIVE US A SINGLE UNAMBIGIOUS STATEMENT FROM JESUS HIMSELF CLAIMING HE IS GOD AND ASKS U TO WORSHIP HIM
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
egunna:
Kai, please pray to God to open ur heart to see truth and accept it as truth and see falsehood and flee from it.coming to ur submission,firstly:u are no as clever as u think,u gave us transliteration.give us ur own translation since all the ones u brought,u feel u are wiser and more knowledgeable than them. Secondly pls reply to my challenge.stay on the topic.A VERSE IN UR BIBLE WHERE JESUS CLAIMED HE IS GOD AND THAT U SHOULD WORSHIP HIM. WHERE IN THE BIBLE WERE U RECOGNISED AS CHRISTIANS. no Dodge u hear.add this one to that one.

Deal with this fact that I have presented first, werey wan dey disguise
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hendtime:

Deal with this fact that I have presented first, werey wan dey disguise
see me see wahala ooo.u gave us transliteration,give us YOUR translation.whats my own there.for the benefit of those who cannot read in Arabic,translate it for us pls.whats my own to deal with again?while at it for the third time I ask again
PLEASE FROM UR BIBLE,I NEED U TO PROVE TO ME THAT BIBLE RECOGNISES CHRISTIANITY AS A RELIGION AND GIVE US A SINGLE UNAMBIGIOUS STATEMENT FROM JESUS HIMSELF CLAIMING HE IS GOD AND ASKS U TO WORSHIP HIM
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
egunna:
see me see wahala ooo.u gave us transliteration,give us YOUR translation.whats my own there.for the benefit of those who cannot read in Arabic,translate it for us pls.whats my own to deal with again?while at it for the third time I ask again
PLEASE FROM UR BIBLE,I NEED U TO PROVE TO ME THAT BIBLE RECOGNISES CHRISTIANITY AS A RELIGION AND GIVE US A SINGLE UNAMBIGIOUS STATEMENT FROM JESUS HIMSELF CLAIMING HE IS GOD AND ASKS U TO WORSHIP HIM

Did you not see the answer you have been asking in that verse? What else do want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Abiodun Olukoya Is Dead / Barr. Morah Mourns Sen. Arthur Nzeribe, Says His Death A Great Loss To Nigeria* / Omoyele Sowore Meets Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.