Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere (19111 Views)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hendtime:

Bring one proof where Allah your perverse lord abrogated Quran when he already said that he would protect his Quran grin
Y'all admitted that Muhammad was bewitched yet you wouldn't admit that he was copying different fictitious stories which he knew nothing about and kept putting it in the Qur'an while lying that its been reveal to him by jibreel cheesy
The werey wan kill himself when the man supplying him the fictitious stories died cheesy
(And when We put a revelation) when We send Gabriel with an abrogating verse (in place of (another) revelation) in place of another abrogated verse, (and Allah knoweth best what He revealeth) and Allah knows the probity of that with which He commands His servants, (they say) the disbelievers of Mecca say: (Lo! thou art but inventing) from yourself, O Muhammad. (Most of them know not) that Allah commands His servants with that which is good for them.quran 16:101. Allah is in control of the Quran my friend.dem no born u well to try am.
For the fourth time
A SINGLE UNAMBIGIOUS VERSE FROM THE BIBLE WHERE JESUS CLAIMS TO BE GOD AND U SHOULD WORSHIP HIM.WHERE WERE I RECOGNISED AS CHRISTIANS IN UR BIBLE?WHERE WAS CHRISTIANITY CHOSEN FOR U?we dey wait.show ur self.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hendtime:

Did you not see the answer you have been asking in that verse? What else do want?
okay, next
PLEASE FROM UR BIBLE,I NEED U TO PROVE TO ME THAT BIBLE RECOGNISES CHRISTIANITY AS A RELIGION AND GIVE US A SINGLE UNAMBIGIOUS STATEMENT FROM JESUS HIMSELF CLAIMING HE IS GOD AND ASKS U TO WORSHIP HIM
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by BnQoyyim(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hendtime:

Talking about the religion of scam, have you ever considered that everything about Islam is for the benefit of Muhammad?
Allah and the angels pray for Muhammad you belivers must pray for him too

The mumu made himself a demigod

Muhammad didn't claimed to be god and no Muslims worship Him.

Likewise, Jesus himself neither addressed himself as a god and saviour neither asked you people to worship him.
Jesus is but a son of MAN that eat, drink, sleep and suffer like a typical man.

Matthew 20:28

just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”

Matthew 8:20

Jesus *said to him, “The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”

Matthew 11:19

The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ Yet wisdom is vindicated by her deeds.”

Matthew 16:13

Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, He was asking His disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?”

Matthew 18:11

For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
egunna:

(And when We put a revelation) when We send Gabriel with an abrogating verse (in place of (another) revelation) in place of another abrogated verse, (and Allah knoweth best what He revealeth) and Allah knows the probity of that with which He commands His servants, (they say) the disbelievers of Mecca say: (Lo! thou art but inventing) from yourself, O Muhammad. (Most of them know not) that Allah commands His servants with that which is good for them.quran 16:101. Allah is in control of the Quran my friend.dem no born u well to try am.
For the fourth time
A SINGLE UNAMBIGIOUS VERSE FROM THE BIBLE WHERE JESUS CLAIMS TO BE GOD AND U SHOULD WORSHIP HIM.WHERE WERE I RECOGNISED AS CHRISTIANS IN UR BIBLE?WHERE WAS CHRISTIANITY CHOSEN FOR U?we dey wait.show ur self.
Y'all admitted that Muhammad was bewitched yet you wouldn't admit that he was copying different fictitious stories which he knew nothing about and kept putting it in the Qur'an while lying that its been reveal to him by jibreel cheesy
The werey wan kill himself when the man supplying him the fictitious stories died

Copied verses like these ?

Verily, We created man from an extract of clay; Then We placed him as a drop of sperm in a safe depository. Then we fashioned the sperm into a clot; then We fashioned the clot into a shapeless lump; then We fashioned bones out of this shapeless lump; then We clothed the bones with flesh; then We developed it into another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators.” Holy Qur’an, 23:13-15. this how u were formed in your mother's womb.it is told in the Quran 1400 plus years ago.

25:53"He is the one who has let free the two bodies of flowing water, one sweet and palatable, and the other salty and bitter. And He has made between them a barrier and a forbidding partition."this is confluence told about 1400 years ago

Do not the disbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were a closed-up mass (ratqan), then We opened them out? And We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? Holy Quran, 21:31.
If all these and more are fictions,then the science u talk about is a fiction coz these are what science came to discover years after d Quran had mentioned it.who did he copy from?please tell us the name of that person and when he died.
Q2:18
Summun bukmun AAumyun fahum layarjiAAoon

“Deaf, dumb and blind – so they will not return [to the right path].”
I told u from start I can't help I coz Quran 2:18 has foretold ur case.may God open ur eyes and heart to see
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
BnQoyyim:

Muhammad didn't claimed to be god and no Muslims worship Him.

Likewise, Jesus himself neither addressed himself as a god and saviour neither asked you people to worship him.
Jesus is but a son of MAN that eat, drink, sleep and suffer like a typical man.

Matthew 20:28

just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”

Matthew 8:20

Jesus *said to him, “The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”

Matthew 11:19

The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ Yet wisdom is vindicated by her deeds.”

Matthew 16:13

Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, He was asking His disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?”

Matthew 18:11

For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.
son of man, son of man, son of man.never did he say I am God.yet Christian's will kill demselves dat he is God.oya nah,I have him a challenge,he has not replied.i am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2021

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
weyreypey:

you just upped the volume
no so oh, no cc time for rubbish.

igboho and kanu are both great men
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by jahsharon: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

Tell ur father that bunkum...you can also tell ur mother too. Mannerless slub.

Obviously you are suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. In no time, you will be nakked at Idumota Markets
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by AntiBMC(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
jahsharon:

Obviously my mother is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. In no time my parents will be disgraced and nakked at Idumota Markets. I will also die uselessly because I am cvrsed. Amin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov Aliyu Directs Immediate Renovation Of Ex-President Shagari's Burnt House / Ekiti Moves To Establish Own EFCC / Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.