Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person (33203 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by OmoManU: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Rozcol:
I wonder why some people are so emotional over minor issues. She got pregnant for another person and you want to kill yourself, mtchewww.
Na mumu dey worry am
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Workch: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2021
He’s stupid
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by ylaa(f): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Tell him to move on, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage but if e really wants to commit suicide, I sell otapipia. The choice is his.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Kindfund: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Me? I will never be same for 1yr. Anything love my hand no dey again..
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by papae1(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Tell him to get another girl that loves another man pregnant.

Nonsense an ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Feelinso(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Spider20:
Op pls come out clean next time
Am vividly sure you're the person
I repeat
Nigerian girls are useless all of them.............
including ur sister's and mother
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by mmsen: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

What were you expecting?. A MAN should always be calculative ad be aware that anything can be happen when it comes to women.

I don't know how y'all let love or whatever get in your head.

What you're saying is that women should not be trusted.

And what the person I responded exemplified is how evil many women are.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by SILVERLINES: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
How will you feel if you find out the girl you are in love with who also claim to love you back is pregnant for another person
Your opinion is highly welcome
No insult
Asking for a friend who is about to commit suicide
Please advice him
He is reading your comments
commit sucide bro make we rest
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by mechanics(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2021
He shouldn't do it, I will move on, if one is in love, he or she should be wise.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by tankoagaie: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2021
give the way
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
How will you feel if you find out the girl you are in love with who also claim to love you back is pregnant for another person
No insult
Please advice him
Tell your FRIEND he is mad.
I say he's mad.
So if my WIFE gets pregnant 4 another man, I will have no option but head straight for d noose.
Pls wia are these WEAKLINGS emanating from?
Who trains diz nowadays boys to become men?
Doesn't he attend MEN'S MEETINGS even in churches or communities.?
He better starts chewing Bitter Kola, let's see if his senses and confidence will be regained.

Well, my wife knows what to do next.
The Door has got only 2 functional options.
She used the 1st the very 1st day she moved in, the 2nd option will immediately be activated.
Even at 100years, my wife can still be a visitor in my house, period.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by jahsharon: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
No insult
Please advice him

I have Sniper Insecticide if he needs one.

Anyone that commits suicide because of a woman will be raped in the anus severally by Sani Abacha, Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Idi Amin in HELL
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by shuwaboy(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
No insult
Please advice him

Abeg explain to us your logic of reasoning or is it your friend.

You commit abi he commit suicide the girl gives birth to the baby for another man,the child grows up to be like the mother a cheat. But you are dead an gone.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by zudozz: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2021
He should go ahead nau..

Why is he telling everyone?

Committing suicide is the right thing for him to do.

How can the girl be so callous..So selfish?

Guy no waste time oooh. Just go ahead and commit d suicide.

At least ur blood will be on her head!

Senseless goat!
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by MufasaLion: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2021
mmsen:

What you're saying is that women should not be trusted.

And what the person I responded exemplified is how evil many women are.

I never said women should not be trusted, but humans loyalty is just like a flip switch. So, a man must always be prepared for the worse so as not to be caught unguarded when shit happens.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2021
seyz91:
Abi asking for yourself cuz you are about to commit suicide

Oga nothing is new under the sun

Vagina people are for bleeps

They are not to be taken serious
I swear am not the one

He told me about it and told me I will post it on my nairaland account and people will advice him
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by naijaman2225(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2021
HE SHOULD COMMIT SUICIDE. THERE ARE TOO MANY STUPID PERSONS IN THE WORLD. ONE LESS WON'T BE MISSED.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2021
shuwaboy:

Abeg explain to us your logic of reasoning or is it your friend.

You commit abi he commit suicide the girl gives birth to the baby for another man,the child grows up to be like the mother a cheat. But you are dead an gone.
Mr man I can't be lieing for something I won't make any profit on

My friend need advice that the reason I posted it
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by seyz91(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Okay i believe
DanielAlhassan:
I swear am not the one

He told me about it and told me I will post it on my nairaland account and people will advice him
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2021
naijaman2225:
HE SHOULD COMMIT SUICIDE. THERE ARE TOO MANY STUPID PERSONS IN THE WORLD. ONE LESS WON'T BE MISSED.
funny but he is very hot reasons are because he has spend alot on her
So guys are just born weak they can do anything to please a girl
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Naustine(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Just remind him that should he commi suicide, the other guy will still marry the girl. Whichever way...its an L for him. Let him pick or choose
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Kingluqman(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Use money wey you suppose use do DNA buy land.. CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by HolyTitus(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
No insult
Please advice him
Inform that your friend that his head is not correct. Tell him that he's free if he's willing to die. The earth is over saturated of weaklings already.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Haba Bros,

Your friend wants to commit suicide for a girl? No that is not wise at all, of all things it is a woman you want to lose your life over!!!!!!!! Let him just move on put himself together, better people will come his way. she isn't that important for him to lose himself over.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Juicy001: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
No insult
Please advice him

He's even alive and shes collecting premium knacks from "only Godknows"who, he should imagine when he's dead,omoh him soul no go find peace I swear grin
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Tomilola360: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2021
does he need a location?
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Lamasta(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
No insult
Please advice him
He be like say you no get ambition for your life way you carry woman matter full head to the extent of thinking of comiting suicide Guy come make you no annoy me this morning o abi which kind guy you be now
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by robosky02(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2021
purpinkx:
“How would you feel if a company hires another person for the job after making you believe that you were the best candidate?”

We're tired of answering these sort of questions.

Tell him to commit suicide.

Let me quickly add a meme for him before he commits suicide.

Let him kill himself or

Chose to move on

Anyway she will deliver her baby and enjoy life

So he better delete her from him memory and move on

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by AutoChick4U(f): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2021
DSHADOWWALKER:

staying faithful has nothing to do with respect for a patner,that is so illogical.
How? Kindly explain

Abi u think respect is all about "good morning"?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by gbengaadeleye12: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2021
He deserve nothing more than death. let him die MUMU.
DanielAlhassan:
No insult
Please advice him
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by ufuosman(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Let him kill him self since his life belongs to the girl
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by wallarwallar(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Make sure he commit suicide and make sure you even record him. Useless simp . Dis idiot can consciously father another man's child for his wife in future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.