Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person (33193 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by DanielAlhassan(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thank you all for your advice
He raed everything you guys
Wrote but it seems like it
More of insult but it makes him
Realize the importance of life
Thank you once again God
Bless you all
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Girlfriend o. This one na community girlfriend una never marry na so so gf
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
How will you feel if you find out the girl you are in love with who also claim to love you back is pregnant for another person
Your opinion is highly welcome
No insult
Asking for a friend who is about to commit suicide
Please advice him
He is reading your comments

Pls he should be fast with the suicide.. help is kill him or give him sniper..
Rest in Hell in advance to him...
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin I don't know why I find this funny. Let him him forget the bitter experience and move on with his life, time will heal him. He definitely will find someone better.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by mandate12: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!!!

You'd better be happy that she told you the truth cz 75% of Nigerian first borns are not raised by their biological father!!!

Pls u guys should stop this unfounded thrashy statistics. Say only what u Know
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by imagrg(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lol.
A 'Hard' Nigerian advising a man whose mentality has been hijacked and hidden between a woman's thighs!
purpinkx:
“How would you feel if a company hires another person for the job after making you believe that you were the best candidate?”

We're tired of answering these sort of questions.

Tell him to commit suicide.

Let me quickly add a meme for him before he commits suicide.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by breezeng: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
He should continue to Bleep her seriously if she still allows him. She will then regret her action when she remember your Bleep. That gives you some air of fulfillment, then cast the idiot away completely.
Women no dey shame.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Hey dint even know u are a lady..thought I was replying a guy cool

Okay. We can pretend I'm a guy if you want
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Leonel55(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
How will you feel if you find out the girl you are in love with who also claim to love you back is pregnant for another person
Your opinion is highly welcome
No insult
Asking for a friend who is about to commit suicide
Please advice him
He is reading your comments

The urge to call that your "friend" stupid, dumb and an idiot is strong, but I'll restrain myself.

A sarcastic but true response that I'll give him is that he can go ahead if his goal is to help nature remove the weak stock from among men and eliminate the competition for other men if he stayed around; or if the purpose of his life was to be somebody's boyfriend and all the over 2 billion women/girls in the world have disappeared from the surface of the earth, and he's all alone on a vast desert land in Afghanistan where the Taliban soldiers are forcing him to sleep with men in place of women.

To answer your question,"how would one feel?" As a normal human being, one would feel hurt and betrayed, but never suicidal.

Is your "friend" alien to human behaviour?

My father taught me to never trust anyone whether in business or relationship, or it can cost one his head or heart: he said "you can afford people the benefit of the doubt, but not your complete trust." So when they mess up, you're already mentally prepared, and it doesn't break you. Your "friend" should consider this experience as his "101 in human behaviour lesson," learn from it, and move on with his life.

A few more guiding advice for young men out there: -

1. Do not surrender your dignity to any woman, least of all your life.
2. Never let your passion for any woman control you (snap out of it!)
3. Never do anything out of injured pride. (especially something dumb and stupid like suicide)
4. Never make the same mistake twice, especially in relationships
5. It's okay to be attracted by beauty, but make sure that character is what keeps you.
6. No matter how far you've gone or how much you've committed in a relationship, especially where you're not married, and you see a red flag like infidelity or emotional/physical violence, WALK AWAY: it might hurt for a while but trust me, with time, you'll be alright.
7. Only fools fall in love and expect their lust-guided love to keep their relationship.
7b. The love that works in relationships is the one you grow into because it comes with mutual respect and understanding.
8. Every day that you wake up is another opportunity to correct your mistakes or restart your life in a different/better direction with more wisdom, especially from your bad experiences.

Last words: committing suicide is a very dumb idea.
Go find yourself a better girl: that's an idea worth a try.

To this "friend": Stay strong and best of luck in your future relationship!
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Munzy14(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Onye onu ojoo! grin

Jishi ike nnoo!
grin grin

The thing fugburu m...Inukwa mmadu igbu onwe ya maka nwaanyi na hu ga di hu ya..

To love is a beautiful thing, but best when reciprocated...One of my lecturers told us this...In one of her morals.

Again if relationship doesn't add value, one need to quit....I am very sure the guy huru red flag, ka noro kwa there...love emeru go ya ahu...

A na emere nwaanyi, nwaanyi na mere onye di ya mma...cheesy

IF in a relationship my babe can't comfortably touch my phone, Me I can't comfortably acess her phone, then we are deceiving ourselves..

When partners start putting phone on flight or silent mode when they are close to each other...Mara na aka monkey abatala n'ofe..cheesy

Kedu?
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by mariahAngel(f): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

The thing fugburu m...Inukwa mmadu igbu onwe ya maka nwaanyi na hu ga di hu ya..

To love is a beautiful thing, but best when reciprocated...One of my lecturers told us this...In one of her morals.

Again if relationship doesn't add value, one need to quit....I am very sure the guy huru red flag, ka noro kwa there...love emeru go ya ahu...

A na emere nwaanyi, nwaanyi na mere onye di ya mma...cheesy

IF in a relationship my babe can't comfortably touch my phone, Me I can't comfortably acess her phone, then we are deceiving ourselves..

When partners start putting phone on flight or silent mode when they are close to each other...Mara na aka monkey abatala n'ofe..cheesy

Kedu?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
O fugbuola gi! grin

A di’m mma. Thanks.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Munzy14(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
O fugbuola gi! grin

A di’m mma. Thanks.
Ike gwuru...ka anyi chere next thread ya...cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by jaysoft: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
U better thank your God.

What if she carry another person belle for u.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by frozen70(f): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
if he chooses not trust anyone how can he find love or peace

People are Into relationships yet doesn't trust their partner

That doesn't mean they are not in love
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Fourwinds: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
SweetOlive:
He should go ahead please.

Meeeeennnhhh...the girl's pvssy was well banged... She will still go for more
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
frozen70:

People are Into relationships yet doesn't trust their partner

That doesn't mean they are not in love
are you serious
Being in love with no trust
How can that be love
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Pussyassasin(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Don't kill yourself because of a hoe
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Connected1: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yankiss:

Committing suicide over cheap kpekus is so so sad. Thousands of girls far better than her are waiting to get down with this dude. Is that babe the most beautiful on earth? For any virtue she possessed there are thousands out there that outclass that. So let him shine his eyes. It's better to rid of this crook who would be with him and shagging another. The love is one-sided and cant stand. If your friend dies, it makes no difference to her. But chances are that by living he will have the last laugh one day. QED
Your words has inspired me. I love you bro.
A worse situation just happened to me 2 days ago.
I respect the founder of Nairaland, he has saved a lot of people from heart attacks and death.
I was actually thinking I wouldn't see anyone up to her, but just this morning three beautiful and calm girls approached me in lovely manners. If one thinks his community is the finest, he should try to visit other communities.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by MightySparrow: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mad people everywhere, if they conduct DNA on him and he discovered that he is not the on of his father, what Will he commit?
Shiooor
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by tagborume: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Let him commit suicide. I guess the day of his burial is the same date his ex choose for her wedding ceremony. We now have more boys in relationship than men.

If I were you,
I will give God all the glory and bone straight
Time will compare results
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Chazb(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Na your own headache be that ooh
Can you imagine!!!����
Go and die nah for weytin no be your own
Pls commit suicide ���� ode
purpinkx:
“How would you feel if a company hires another person for the job after making you believe that you were the best candidate?”

We're tired of answering these sort of questions.

Tell him to commit suicide.

Let me quickly add a meme for him before he commits suicide.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Palazee(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bozz01:

Boss man where du get this meme na? Epp
Na for nairaland here
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by neighbourhud: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Newboss:
Keep fûcking her. Enjoy while it lasts because in one month's time, the pregnancy go choke and fûcking go cast.

In fact, increase the fûcking.

Guy teach me o....how can I become a street...I want to be mean to that gender
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
onadana:
tongue More like asking for yourself.Person wey wan die no dey ask questions.
what will it take me to seek for advice .

If You think am lieing then that your problem.
I own u no explanation
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Gkemz: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Until men stop putting their complete love and trust on a woman who can easily switch her loyalty when she sees a richer dude, then will the rate of relationship related suicide reduce.

Complete trust on Nigerian babes is suicidal. Though I love my wife so much but I can't trust her, and I made it known to her. It's better not to trust at all than to be betrayed.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by GreenDee(f): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hmmmn.. he should move on with his life.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Jayrodrigo: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Sleep is not his priority now grin
lol,just dont know what to say.in this ungoldy generation one should expect anything anytime...
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by MufasaLion: 2:32am On Jul 31, 2021
Jayrodrigo:
lol,just dont know what to say.in this ungoldy generation one should expect anything anytime...

You're right

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by esosuo2: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oyindidi:
Person wey want commit suicide con gist you about am. Abeg my brother no kill yourself cos of woman.
The water side mama I hail oh
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Oyindidi(f): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
esosuo2:

The water side mama I hail oh
My brother, abeg call or WhatsApp me

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by esosuo2: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Oyindidi:
My brother, abeg call or WhatsApp me
I no get your digit again ma’am ,
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Oyindidi(f): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
esosuo2:

I no get your digit again ma’am ,
I no get access to my mail. I'll drop it here by 6pm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.