Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person (33194 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Hassanmaye(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!!!

You'd better be happy that she told you the truth cz 75% of Nigerian first borns are not raised by their biological father!!!
True
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Hassanmaye(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
How do y'all find it easy to trust women enough for them to shatter y'all heart? grin grin grin grin

I've never trusted any woman.
Your last statement Will make you have peace
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by SlimMissy(f): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
How will you feel if you find out the girl you are in love with who also claim to love you back is pregnant for another person
Your opinion is highly welcome
No insult
Asking for a friend who is about to commit suicide
Please advice him
He is reading your comments

I don't want to be harsh, but.......

Please, let him buy his coffin down.

It's a pity that he wants to end his life over something so, so trivial. He should move on.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by MufasaLion: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Your last statement Will make you have peace

Very important!
I really can't afford trust. It's always a difficult thing for me but it brings me peace always.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Hassanmaye(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
CrossRiverian:

Collateral damage....Some girls are funny....
But guys are to be blamed for any failure in their relationships.
Always veiled by lust, beauty, sex and the likes... Ignoring the most important thing, due diligence, self development, mature mind and taking your time.
You all should read this book...

"MARS AND VENUS ON A DATE"

.... By John Grey, Ph.D
Thank you sir add me one book for me to understand that gender
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Hassanmaye(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Vaiki:
I'm telling you! Fuk love! An older lady recently got talking with me on FB and demanded that I shave my beautiful beards for her that she doesn't like it. Omo my eye clear na so I tell am off,she come beg later but I don lose interest I just bone am. Wetin dey for woman bodi? Toto? Abegi.
grin
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by naturefellow(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
While you consider taking your own life, think about your family - mum, dad and siblings, and friends and how they'll feel knowing the absurd reason you want to do this!
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Munzy14(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
How will you feel if you find out the girl you are in love with who also claim to love you back is pregnant for another person
No insult
Please advice him
Hello...cheesy

Tell your friend to go ahead an do it...The country is over populated with fools...grin

If he channelled the energy to brainstorming on making money, stupid news like this won't come up...Girl wey he never marry..inukwa..cheesy

Even men with good job,Their wives do get pregnant for landlord, not to talk of an Idle SIMP.

Be with a lady who has value you won't...You prefer these uni girls we nyash dey scratch...grin

Sorry man...Pls let us know if he commit it so we can RIP him in peace..

Nonsense and Ashawo.

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Hassanmaye(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
hisroyalrealnes:
It depends on what he wants to commit the suicide with....tell him not to use rope cos that hurts....or snipper....I hear its painful too....let him goggle painless means of committing suicide....in other news....who comits suicide over a woman?.....the mother of my 3 kids has been fucking other men when I go to work...cos I work a day and go on off for 2 days ..not in my home though....she drop the kids off with her sister....who is married and know everything that has been going on....the kids told me.....cos according to them, she has taken them to one hotel to meet one 'brother' she kept calling my love......the story plenty bros.....but no time to be writing epistle......but as we speak she has left my house....I didn't beat her, only confronted her with the allegations....she couldn't say anything...never expected her to defend herself....cis these are her kids nailing her....3 kids.....all below 10years.....so she just left.....I heard she is working as sales girl or something in one hotel now..........so na that one go make me kill myself?.......na wa 4 u o......just pick urself d fucking up.....and live the kinda life u have always wanted but holding back cos u are married...cos that's what she is doing right now........LIFE IS SHORT!!!!
Wow true, will you marry again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Hassanmaye(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Bro!!!! Real man!

I always tell niggas that all women are the same irrespective of the status, age, education etc. Just few days ago the news of a beauty queen broke out that she was a LovePeddler despite being married to a top dawg.

I can't afford TRUST bro!
Lol
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Hassanmaye(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Bro!!!! Real man!

I always tell niggas that all women are the same irrespective of the status, age, education etc. Just few days ago the news of a beauty queen broke out that she was a LovePeddler despite being married to a top dawg.

That gender
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by MufasaLion: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hassanmaye:

That gender

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by 190theclown: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
No insult
Please advice him

Take your L in peace and move on.

Commit suicide com;on G grow up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by difference5050: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
What are you waiting for am selling sniper hereo come and buy oneb250ml.so you have not seen a married woman bearing children to another after DNA the husband will ,did you heard that the man killed himself?. Come buy sniper jor one bottle is #1300
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by JasperVII(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
He should go ahead... He will be ridding us of his stupidity anyway.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by divinitybillz(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
angry grin angry please kill yourself if that would make you better. The sister might still repent and make heaven. SIMPS everywhere.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by TheGift: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
His girlfriend, not even His wife?

He needs to snap out of it and take it as a lesson, He obviously believed His own hype more than She did.

Rather commit suicide , I suggest He takes a weekend off to a nice place , with good food music and entertainment, which a nice chic that will #%^*+ His brains out.
DanielAlhassan:
No insult
Please advice him
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by frozen70(f): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
No insult
Please advice him

He wants to take his life because of a woman he didn't even pay bride price for ?
Nonsense
Tell him to move on and never trust any one
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Holaomoakin(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
I hope he is not interested in another man's pregnancy! His girlfriend double-dated and at the same time a cheat. It is only the lazy person that takes care of another man's pregnancy.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by mariahAngel(f): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Hello...cheesy

Tell your friend to go ahead an do it...The country is over populated with fools...grin

If he channelled the energy to brainstorming on making money, stupid news like this won't come up...Girl wey he never marry..inukwa..cheesy

Even men with good job,Their wives do get pregnant for landlord, not to talk of an Idle SIMP.

Be with a lady who has value you won't...You prefer these uni girls we nyash dey scratch...grin

Sorry man...Pls let us know if he commit it so we can RIP him in peace..

Nonsense and Ashawo.
Onye onu ojoo! grin

Jishi ike nnoo!
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
chatinent:

Hanty, this is not a grammar sth. Just kuku tell and straightforward say e dey ment.

You are a horrible, mean agbaya, walahi!!!!!! lolz
grin grin grin angry

I have to be nice so I won't be blamed if he decides to do the un-needful.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Oyindidi(f): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
No insult
Please advice him
Person wey want commit suicide con gist you about am. Abeg my brother no kill yourself cos of woman.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Vaiki(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Bro!!!! Real man!

Trust will only get a man killed. I only go near women when I need to release sexual tension and she leaves. Useless lot!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by MufasaLion: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Vaiki:
Trust will only get a man killed. I only go near women when I need to release sexual tension and she leaves. Useless lot!

At the bolded, you're right.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by KaptainAfrika: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tell your friend to close his eyes and imagine the following:
- Him being married to a woman that actually loves him.
- Coming home from work to meet his children rushing to greet him.
- Walking down his daughter down the aisle on her wedding day.
- Carrying his first grandchild.

Now ask your friend, if for one person, he is willing to throw all that possibilities away by means of suicide?

DanielAlhassan:
No insult
Please advice him
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Queenserah26(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
You get? You are alive sef, she got pregnant for another guy, if you kill yourself ehn, she will give birth to this one and get pregnant again.

Haba now, be strong and move on with your life. You will eventually find a better person who will shower you with the love you deserve.

Rozcol:
I wonder why some people are so emotional over minor issues. She got pregnant for another person and you want to kill yourself, mtchewww.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Thank you sir add me one book for me to understand that gender
Let me ignore your error and focus on your request. Read this book:
"MEN ARE FROM MARS,
Women Are From Venus"

... John Grey, Ph.D.
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Hassanmaye(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
CrossRiverian:

Let me ignore your error and focus on your request. Read this book:
"MEN ARE FROM MARS,
Women Are From Venus "

... John Grey, Ph.D.
Ok my lady thanks

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Ok my lady thanks
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by luvmijeje(f): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Your friend should thank his star. What if the babe pushed the pregnancy to him.

Your friend should take heart. Hopefully one day he will get to meet someone who's worthy of his love.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
A man's doubts are dispelled not primarily by what a woman does for him, but by how she responds to what he does for her.
Know this and have peace of mind!
Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person by DanielAlhassan(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
frozen70:

He wants to take his life because of a woman he didn't even pay bride price for ?
Nonsense
Tell him to move on and never trust any one
if he chooses not trust anyone how can he find love or peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.