Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland (988 Views)

What I Noticed In Most Weddings / What I Noticed In My New Apartment. / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Truvelisback(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
I noticed that muslims can comment in the christian section(they have no restriction) but no christian can comment in the muslim section. Funny enough, some of these guys tend to say crapy things in the christian section. E.g abt Men of God, Churches etc. But the same can't be done in theirs because of the restriction. Nairalanders, what do u think?
Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
It is not fair. What is good for the goose, is also good for the gander. Seun should have special section for Christians and those who don't believe in religion.

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Nonyeadamu: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Their problem
Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by MufasaLion: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
luvmijeje:
It is not fair. What is good for the goose, is also good for the gander. Seun should have special section for Christians and those who don't believe in religion.

Damn straight!
Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Christians or at least the so called Christians on nairaland troll them daily on any thread about Islam so I think the limitation is(was) a good decision.

Muslims are trolled more on this forum.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Bluezy13(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Headache for religious fanatics.
Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Truvelisback(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Activist001:
Christians or at least the so called Christians on nairaland troll them daily on any thread about Islam so I think the limitation is(was) a good decision.

Bro, I'm talking abt the religion section not other section. muslims av free access to the christian section but no christian av free access to the muslim section.
Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by hayzed1090: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, I'm talking abt the religion section not other section. muslims av free access to the christian section but no christian av free access to the muslim section.

Despite that , you hardly find a Muslim commenting on christian threads and most Christian will still take the Islamic oath just to interfere in Islamic issues /discussions.

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Chloraseptic: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
What do I need or have to comment on their stupid religious topic anyways..

Most Christians could care less
Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Truvelisback:
Most Muslims on the forum don't give a shit about the Christian section. The people doing the "trolling" in the Christian section are mostly other Christians or atheists.

But many Christians will still take the oath in the Muslim section just to troll them. Sadly, I'm also guilty of this.

Not that I support the oath thingy, but I think it's necessary to reduce the trolling of Muslims since this forum is flooded with bigots and most of them are "Christians".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Our oga is viewing. Seun, I sight you. grin

Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Luby913: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Truvelisback:
I noticed that muslims can comment in the christian section(they have no restriction) but no christian can comment in the muslim section. Funny enough, some of these guys tend to say crapy things in the christian section. E.g abt Men of God, Churches etc. But the same can't be done in theirs because of the restriction. Nairalanders, what do u think?
why is this on romance section
Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Truvelisback(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Luby913:
why is this on romance section
4 audience sake.
Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
What do u want us to do about this??

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Truvelisback(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2021
Activist001:

My question now is why is thesame oath not in the christian section as it is in the muslim section? Mind u, when i entered the Islamic section, the i was asked to swear an oath that i am a Muslim. Infact, the Islamic inscriptions appeared in my profile declaring that i am Muslim. I had to beg the moderators to help me remove it, that i am not a muslim. It took me abt 2wks plus 4 it to go off.
Re: What I Noticed In The Religion Section In Nairaland by Truvelisback(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Activist001:

Most Muslims on the forum don't give a shit about the Christian section. The people doing the "trolling" in the Christian section are mostly other Christians or atheists.

But many Christians will still take the oath in the Muslim section just to troll them. Sadly, I'm also guilty of this.

Not that I support the oath thingy, but I think it's necessary to reduce the trolling of Muslims since this forum is flooded with bigots and most of them are "Christians".
The same oath should be in the christian section too.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira / Why Do White People Like Slim People / I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.