Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood (141604 Views)

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Is stinky sex the sweetest?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by KingDash: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
coward
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by pointstores(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nawa
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nuelito:
Smh
I'm not the only one shaking head after all. Exactly what I came to type. SMFH!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Sommyfield: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by notoriousbabe: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Machinegun91:
What is her name?
bola146
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by muystoy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Eru NLA,so most of these ladies are always making mouth when they say they want p.r.icks as big as coca cola bottle,too much of everything is bad really

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Tannhauser(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin
What's all the drama for abeg. She should just "woman up" and take that D...

After all the FUTURE IS FEMALE

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
N
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by AmuEbule: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Reminds me of one Ghana Music, Okukuseku's Why You Dey Run? grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by omoregie7968: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by mbak(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
such women are still on nairaland yearning for what she rejected
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by hopexter(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
E too small na wahala, e big na still problem. Something that she will get used to after 9 rands grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Shellsploit: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
A typical Amuocha
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Machinegun91:
What is her name?
I don't know
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by PrinceMajestic: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
The guy must have taken fulani dick enlargement concoction
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Machinegun91:
What is her name?
wetin u wan use her name do.. abi u wan ask her make she see ur own prick size
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
kikikiki I'm scared of a nairalander because I suspect he's carrying exactly what this lady is describing here,he knows himself, don't come and cast yourself ooo I no give any clue
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by AngelicBeing: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Shellsploit:
A typical Amuocha
Hian shocked

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Springboot: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
I have a friend who is unmarried now just because of the abnormally large size of his manhood.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Shellsploit: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian shocked

All those kind of amu that tears condom*...
Curvy in length and breath.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by BigYash: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pussy are of different sizes ,same with Dicks. So ,choose the one that fits your thing..

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by sylve11: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Women lie a lot. How can his dick be too big for her elastic Vigina ??

A woman's private part is like a rubber band with a deep well.

It can take anything as long as it ain't bigger than a baby..

For which I know the man's dick ain't bigger than a baby.

She should better say why she left the man and Stop this big dick hocus pocus.

You just wan talk or you know wetin you dey talk?

Smh undecided cool

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
He may be uncircumcised...

How did this shït get to the front-page?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Tell me something undecided undecided

E small wahala. E big wahala.. undecided undecided wetin ogiri no go see 4 inside bitterleaf soup
The Sticker tho grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Sluacoast(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
This man has lost his woman over huge cassava. He would never believe he'd lose is gf over what this gender desire so much. Woman eh hahaha
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by ignis: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Manson1:
What do women really wants.?? It's small they complain, it's big they still complain cheesy

Exactly
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Ykc2(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
grin You see! Big decks are mostly trouble to handle! Especially if the owner is not vast with 4play . Biko run fast, let him carry is wahala go front.

If you single and want to mingle join SAFEHAVEN on telegram
how do I join this savehaven on telegram?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Taiwojon(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nonsense

Chasing after fornication and adultery.

God's judgement await, meanwhile I am not here to condemn
I am here to tell everyone to repent but

JESUS paid the ultimate price so why should we died in sins.

Jesus love us and he became our sacrificial lamb.

Repent, turn away from your sins.

Jesus love you

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Almaigaa: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:

You don try Amaka them Toto? Their own go swallow a grown up man. I try one for Owerri last week, I almost DROWNED inside the Toto. Na run I run comot from her sight. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:

You're wrong bro. When a woman wants to give birth, her v.agina expands . It opens up for the human head to pass unlike s.exual intercourse. During s.ex , it remains normal. No expansion . But continuous digging will make it open up little by little

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

True Dirty Sex Stories.. / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.