Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood (141651 Views)

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Truvelisback(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
No comemess.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Peaceadebu: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Be calming down bro. Mine can't take it all
Hammyaladin:
Women lie a lot. How can his dick be too big for her elastic Vigina ??

A woman's private part is like a rubber band with a deep well.

It can take anything as long as it ain't bigger than a baby..

For which I know the man's dick ain't bigger than a baby.

She should better say why she left the man and Stop this big dick hocus pocus.

Modified: got a lotta mentions and guess what? All na women grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by zinaunreal(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
She ran away from ABUNAN
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Funny.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by richboy7(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Remember it takes great pain for a woman to give birth to a baby

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
iLegendd:
Eyahh.

Now I'm depressed with my 1.2" d*ck. I want to be like him when I grow.

Boss ILegend please, good evening, I'm looking for one of your trend you explained how to use coingecko to research coin, unfortunately I can find it anymore please can you help me with it.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:

maybe the man no get money, na today I know say women like money, hmm

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by wildikeman(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Manson1:
What do women really wants.?? It's small they complain, it's big they still complain cheesy

You take long they complain, you quick cum vexation... I'm confused too
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Aboks(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Is stinky sex the sweetest?

U mean smelly kpekus u dirty oo
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by toye440: 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Machinegun91:
What is her name?
Moniker.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by ismodiwa(m): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nairaland has become a joke
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Ghostnick: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
As she flee when she saw the truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvMbYd-pgfw �������
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Aboks(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
FantasyHub:

On point, I made a girl queen me while facing my legs and she came such milk. U need to see the fulfilment she felt even though I hadn't used dick, which is a sure bet.

Dis ur english man no fit undestand am o
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by RedEnergy: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Big rode like you

"Awon Roddy richh"

Getat!! grin grin
Queenslander:
cheesy
grin I kid you not, it's a big something, 9 inches solid metal tongue. Many women have called it different names like womb shifter, machine gun, red sea divider, terrorist, curve daddy, brain remover and so on grin. Not every woman can handle it. Some run away, some come back when they need wild orgasms that their smallie boyfriends can't give them. Men with big rod can easily understand and relate with this woman's story is all i'm saying. Now, let me getat of ear grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by omoadeleye(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Man's dick is not even bigger than a bulb self

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by infogeneral: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
E big pass cucumber wey some of them they insert? She beta talk true, the man no get money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by joyousever(f): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
I totally agree to this. I'm a lady and I know that she's being economical with the truth behind her exit! If a baby's head can pull through how much more a dick? When most women including me like it big!
Hammyaladin:

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by FantasyHub: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Aboks:

Dis ur english man no fit undestand am o

She was facing the lower part of my body, while she queened me and I still entered her after all the fulfilment she got from queening me. U can Google or look up "queen " as a verb.

Many times I wish I know Spanish half as I know English. I kinda hate English.

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:

It's elastic, does it mean a tree can fit into it? undecided

Also u mentioned a baby.... Why do u think they pass through so much pain while giving birth?

You think if your penis is as big as a baby and thrusting in and out of her she would enjoy it? Come on... Don't deceive yourself. Size is overrated as long as it's not micropenis.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
If e big, na dick but if e small, na prick grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Weathered: 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Shame on Nairaland.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Insectkiller: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2021
Fake story

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by cardoctor(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Where him want put am?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Bamzyriches451: 12:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Lol�
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nature8(m): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Tell me something undecided undecided

E small wahala. E big wahala.. undecided undecided wetin ogiri no go see 4 inside bitterleaf soup
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:58am On Aug 01, 2021
If u get big dìck problem. Small dick problem. Wat does bìtches want from a Nigga
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Makanaki127: 2:03am On Aug 01, 2021
RedEnergy:
That a woman's vagina can expand to birth a baby doesn't mean it's painless. It is a very painful stretch. When a vagina stretches beyond regular, there is serious pain for the woman. When a woman says she can't take it, she means she can't bear the pain, having to go through that kind of pain every time she has sex. And from your comment it is obvious you are not endowed down there, because if you have a big rod like me, you will understand and be able to relate with women complaining of much pains during sex. If a woman has never spent 5 minutes just trying to get penetrated by you or complained to you of pains when having sex, then your rod is obviously average or small. Some of us are truly endowed, and it takes a woman with strong mind and endurance to continue having sex with you regularly.
This is one of the reasons why buhari said you will never get a job even though you graduate from one of the best universities
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Ayoolajames007(m): 2:48am On Aug 01, 2021
Can you imagine...what some ladies are praying for
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Toks2008(m): 3:05am On Aug 01, 2021
vickydevoka:

I swear especially nyash. I will advise men not to marry any gal with big nyash. So inconvenient n strenuous while on duty

I dislike Big ass with strong passion.

I just shake my head whenever I see ladies flaunting big ass upandan... In their mind they are every man's dream.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Toks2008(m): 3:14am On Aug 01, 2021
RedEnergy:
That a woman's vagina can expand to birth a baby doesn't mean it's painless. It is a very painful stretch. When a vagina stretches beyond regular, there is serious pain for the woman. When a woman says she can't take it, she means she can't bear the pain, having to go through that kind of pain every time she has sex. And from your comment it is obvious you are not endowed down there, because if you have a big rod like me, you will understand and be able to relate with women complaining of much pains during sex. If a woman has never spent 5 minutes just trying to get penetrated by you or complained to you of pains when having sex, then your rod is obviously average or small. Some of us are truly endowed, and it takes a woman with strong mind and endurance to continue having sex with you regularly.

Studies have shown that 6 inches is perfect for any normal lady and Infact 5.5 inches is the average size ladies desire.

God in his infinite wisdom has placed the GSPOT just 3 inches from the vg opening to ensure that even a 4inches dk can satisfy them.

As long as a guy can use what he has well and as long as he is good in presx acts, he is good to go.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by wrongnumber: 3:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Be calming down bro. Mine can't take it all

From my experience I think ladies are just carried away by pictures of big kondo but in reality they prefer average.

Me I'm just 7inches but the ladies I have met always complain that it touches their womb and I always wonder cos to me 7inches is not even considered big but just above average.

Guys please don't ever think you have a small pens but be proud of wettin you get.

If any lady says you are too small please don't feel bad, just tell her to go look for her size cos most ladies who complain of small pens have actually been exposed to several dks and that is not your fault at all.

What a lady sees as small might be seen as average or even big by another lady.

Don't be surprised that this guy might just have 9 inches which is just OK for some Ladies.

Life no balance.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Ohyinyeah: 4:05am On Aug 01, 2021
almarthins:

Safehaven abi? Safe what again?
Read it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.