Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren (2731 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by BigDan69: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2021
1. The chatterbox/gossip

They never mind their own business, always focused on what other people are doing or how they are living their lives. Guys, you do not need this kind of woman as a wife. What you need is someone that would build a home with you and this requires some focus on her own plans and life. If not, then you are fighting a losing battle.

2. The desperate chick

These sets of ladies will seem fantastic at first; well, at least until they jump the gun and start talking about your wedding location, how many kids they want – right after the first date! When a woman moves faster than normal, watch out. They need a man so desperately that they are willing to put anybody in that slot, even the homeless guy on the corner.

3. The overly-critical woman

Next are the overly critical ones; no matter what you do for them, it’s just not good enough. If it is not done according to their standards, it’s not going to work and they will quickly take it out of context, to become some sort of insult or some reason to wage war against you. They have a lot of emotional baggage and will make you an angry and bitter person, You need to be extra careful with this one.

4. The high maintenance/spoilt brat

In this category, they have expensive taste and expect you to shower them with only the best things, take her out to posh places on a regular basis. If you don’t have a lot of money and a penchant for luxury, don’t even bother. They are used to having everything handed to them and are unlikely to make the best wives. Being obsessed with material things is not a healthy trait and if they care more about the material things over family, faith and spiritual fulfillment, then they will not make the best partners. They might even lead to your ruin as you want to do things beyond your power to satisfy them.

5. The clingy/attention seeker

These ladies can be a nuisance. They can’t do anything without the company of her man; they can adopt your interests, call you 20 times a day and flare up anytime they are not around to monitor you. They could insist that you spend every waking moment with them, refusing to let you go out with the boys or spend any significant amount of time with anyone else. While it is good to like and want attention from your man, when it becomes an obsession, then it is not a good idea.

6. The bimbo

These ladies are the majority you see on the streets. These are intellectually challenged women who look great but, in all honesty, shouldn’t open their mouths. Their skills are unquestionably only rooted in the physical realm and you do not want to bring a girl like that home to meet mom and dad.

7. The club/party girl

Club/party girls are nothing more than fantasy women who have been practically living in bars and clubs since they hit the legal drinking age. They have the most beautiful faces, nicely painted mouths, big eyes, great legs, dressed in the most flashy clothes and all the curves you could ever ask for. They get invites to parties constantly. They may be carefree and wild; however, once you take a closer look, you’ll realize that their entire life is a party and on most nights, will most likely end with her waking up hungover, or worse still, in some stranger’s bed in the morning. Such ladies might not have marriage in their plans.

8. The gold digger

These group of ladies will ask you questions and compliment you (if you impress them) on your expensive gadgets, phones, watch, car, job, where you live and so on. They are basically looking for wealthy sugar daddies to fund their lifestyles; they want to flaunt their designer items and post it on social media. They’ll size you up within the first five minutes and drop you just as quickly if your cash flow runs out. They will suck your wallet dry and leave you dry.

9. The feminist

The feminist women are common these days. They can never be pleased by men as they believe that they are the cause of all the pains and ills of the society. They also believe that women are much more intelligent than men and are capable of doing things “the right way” or better; anything you do will always be negative to her.

10. The changers

These kind of women are everywhere and many men are wary of; there are some men who love them though because of their own insecurities. They claim to love you just the way you are but little by little, they start to change things about him; from his wardrobe to his taste in music.

11. The bitter woman

The women in this class always seem to be angry at the male gender all the time, maybe because they have had their hearts broken one too many times. They are always bashing men and talking about how they are not good or useless. You might not want to settle down with someone so bitter and angry like this because when the opportunity arises, they would hurl hurtful insults and intense, hateful words your way due to all the unresolved anger.

12. The selfish woman

The selfish women are the ones determined to make sure they always come first and if what you want is a happy home and a partner that wants your happiness as well as hers, then you should steer clear of these ladies as they would not be able to build a cheerful and loving home with you.

13. The flirty woman

The flirty women always seem to shift interest from one person to another; like a butterfly from one man to another, making them feel like she is interested in them. Well, you need to beware because a habit like that might be hard to break after marriage.

14. The commitment phobes

The commitment phobes usually find it hard to commit to anything (school, jobs, family, friendship) and seems to lose interest in everything quickly, always looking for the next thing to jump into. You would have a hard time keeping them focused in the marriage.

15. The disrespectful woman

The disrespectful women are always rude to people; they consider them beneath their standards. You need to think twice about marrying her because respect for a fellow human being is a very important attribute and should not be taken lightly.

So guys, when you want to lock it down to one woman and spend the rest of your life with her, you need to make sure she’s worthy of your time and attention. Be careful

2 Likes

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2021
#RESPECT OP.

Na man u be!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by Kindness218: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2021
You can meet a club/party girl and she becomes the best.
You can also meet virgin Mary from the church and she becomes the worst.
If you ask me, I will say you marry your friend, like someone close to you. Someone you've known for long, I know people change.
Fast and pray and tell God to bless you with one

6 Likes

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by LordIsaac(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2021
They seem to have all or 1 of the traits mentioned. In my opinion, I'll rather that we just pick one who is amenable to corrections.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by shortgun(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2021
You just described all the females out there, they all have at least one of the things you mentioned.
The solution is to train your woman the way you want her.

1 Like

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by BigDan69: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2021
LordIsaac:
They seem to have all or 1 of the traits mentioned. In my opinion, I'll rather that we just pick one who is amenable to corrections.

Exactly bro, check the context well u will notice I was emphasizing on the ones drunk in the particular trait
Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2021
What about the lady raised by a single mom, I hear they are bitter and venomous

1 Like

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by Aidejay(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2021
I've never seen the male version of this.
Na so so women this, women that!
Abi?

1 Like

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by Sonnobax15(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
I still believe say there's no manual to a successful marriage....

If e better for you,good for you cool. But if e cast for you,na still your luck....

But one thing that's very certain in the marriage institution is that, something that may work effectively for MR. A may massively fail for MR. B......

1 Like

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by chatinent: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2021
In your life, avoid those ones who'll tell you they aren't there for your money. They are mostly beautiful and are naturally cheats. There aren't just gold diggers, they will dig your destiny..as well as other of your deputies simultaneously.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by LordIsaac(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2021
BigDan69:

Exactly bro, check the context well u will notice I was emphasizing on the ones drunk in the particular trait
I understand now.
Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by redartmooon: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2021
Master Hugh Jackman once said this...
1. Know yourself
2. Know your opponent

If you know yourself as you know your opponent, you need not fear the outcome of a thousand battles.

Know who you want to be with, because knowledge they say, is power to the wielder.
Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by SPLENDID25(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2021
shortgun:
You just described all the females out there, they all have at least one of the things you mentioned.
The solution is to train your woman the way you want her.
YOU HAVE ALREADY SAID WHAT I WANTED TO SAY
Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2021
You didn't add the WORST;

The ANGRY & IMPATIENT WOMAN.
An Angry woman is worse than a wounded viper.
Can Kill an entire community & still goes 4more.
That was exactly what that KENYAN POLICEWOMAN did recently.
Please avoid them.
Just avoid them.
You are warned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by Quality20(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2021
what of d extremely razor sharp sexy woman?
Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by rottenPussy: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just don’t marry - simple.

1 Like

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by GeneralPula: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
The dude above has said the only simple truth here..

There’s no need of getting married - just make them mother’s and keep them for life..

Nature didn’t say you should put any ring anywhere.. Nature said make her yours & then procreate..

Marriage is a man made analogy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by Shortyyy(f): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol look let me tell you, no one is perfect. All these things you listed a lady must have one or two qualities there.

Even the man that will marry the perfect lady will still keep her at home and go cheat on her with women that have all those aforementioned.

Ladies please don't live to please any man they're not worth it. Be yourself, just make sure you're doing the right thing. And most importantly, know your worth, never settle for less no matter what. The right person will surely come.
Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Shortyyy:
Lol look let me tell you, no one is perfect. All these things you listed a lady must have one or two qualities there.

Even the man that will marry the perfect lady will still keep her at home and go cheat on her with women that have all those aforementioned.

Ladies please don't live to please any man they're not worth it. Be yourself, just make sure you're doing the right thing. And most importantly, know your worth, never settle for less no matter what. The right person will surely come.
PLEASE, who will that Right person be?
You cannot say all these as a woman and still expect the right man.
No LADY displeases a man and still expects a man to take her home, then of what benefit is she?
So, better marry yourself which is singlehood.
It's not a crime. Start working towards it ok.
A Lady that's not ready to listen to a man, has no business marrying a man.
Hope I made myself clear?

3 Likes

Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by Ahmback(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Real talk gee
Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by Shortyyy(f): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

PLEASE, who will that Right person be?
You cannot say all these as a woman and still expect the right man.
No LADY displeases a man and still expects a man to take her home, then of what benefit is she?
So, better marry yourself which is singlehood.
It's not a crime. Start working towards it ok.
A Lady that's not ready to listen to a man, has no business with marrying a man.

Hope I made myself clear?

See his mouth yen yen yen. No human is perfect. Just like a man has had sides which a woman has to deal with, so does a woman.

I'm comfortably okay with my man. It's the person that will settle for a toxic person like you that I pity.

Kukuma go and mold the person and marry her na. Men will offer a lady absolutely nothing and yet expect so much from her.
Ana akogheri.
Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by BigDan69: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Quality20:
what of d extremely razor sharp sexy woman?

Lols which one be that
Re: 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren by lkillbrokehoes: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Shortyyy:

[s]See his mouth yen yen yen. No human is perfect. Just like a man has had sides which a woman has to deal with, so does a woman.

I'm comfortably okay with my man. It's the person that will settle for a toxic person like you that I pity.

Kukuma go and mold the person and marry her na. Men will offer a lady absolutely nothing and yet expect so much from her.
Ana akogheri.[/s]
Trash

(1) (Reply)

Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? / What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? / If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.