Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,326 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. (4138 Views)

All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by czarr(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
I know cos i have been broke before, I am still relatively broke but I have been flat broke before and I slept with some baddies.

People who shout go and make money, make it seem like broke boys are sex starved, this couldn't be further from the truth. As long as you are not batshit ugly and you are ready to mingle you'll fucck especially if you have your own crib, even if it's one room sef.

I would argue that broke guys fuccck more girls, i maybe wrong but now that I'm making some change, I'm actually protecting my seed more from women who may want target your resources or hook you by claiming pregnancy.

Make money for the lifestyle it can afford YOU, and the respect it gives you, not for pusssy.

Pussssy is pussssy, I've seen ghetto baddies with better and tighter pusssies, I've also seen so called "high class" "high maintenance " girls with wack pussies.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by Namdeenero(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Congrats

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Op, you need Grammy award for this.
E no easy to dey stupid ooo.

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by Jeon(f): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
czarr:
I know cos i have been broke before, I am still relatively broke but I have been flat broke before and I slept with some baddies.

People who shout go and make money, make it seem like broke boys are sex starved, this couldn't be further from the truth. As long as you are not batshit ugly and you are ready to mingle you'll fucck especially if you have your own crib, even if it's one room sef.

I would argue that broke guys fuccck more girls, i maybe wrong but now that I'm making some change, I'm actually protecting my seed more from women who may want target your resources or hook you by claiming pregnancy.

Make money for the lifestyle it can afford YOU, and the respect it gives you, not for pusssy.

Pussssy is pussssy, I've seen ghetto baddies with better and tighter pusssies, I've also seen so called "high class" "high maintenance " girls with wack pussies.

Okay

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by yuping(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Niggas smh

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by Johnwick64: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Thank God you admitted you sleep with ghetto girls.. sheybi hole na hole

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by Pumpumking: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
czarr:

Bro how many sleep with u?

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by superNOVAe(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
It is what it is, stark broke guys still get pussy far more than some rich guys. It's all about the game you just got to be ready to play.

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by Bodyodour: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Only low self-esteem guys think money is the only way to Bleep.

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by 3LACK: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ain't never gonna be caught this cheap

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by Thermodynamics(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2021

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by BarrSly: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Doesn’t stop me from telling you to ... GO AND GET MONEY!!

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by MasterShifu010(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Op may be right though , there’s this girl in my neighbourhood , that had a nice ass and I really wanted to shag. But the girl was scared of me , don’t know why but it’s true .
Called her, toasted but when ever I was with her she couldn’t look at my face ,and the funny part was that this girl shags even guys that have nothing to offer her ,even transport after sex. I know this cos I know some of the guys that had sexed her ,I asked her to be my girlfriend ,the girl said no, I bought her gifts , still the girl refused. I kept trying until one day I told her my mind , I asked her to name her price , the girl said no....chai!!!!......the thing pain me, because guys wey dey respect me , guys wey I dey dash money on a regular the bang the babe , but babe no gree reason me.
Na so I leave am, up till today guys are still banging her , and if she sees me, she changes directions .

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Well, God didn't create this world with money..But with the words of his mouth...

Some guys just get sweet mouth when gisting women undecided

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by idibe24(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
MasterShifu010:
Op may be right though , there’s this girl in my neighbourhood , that had a nice ass and I really wanted to shag. But the girl was scared of me , don’t know why but it’s true .
Called her, toasted but when ever I was with her she couldn’t look at my face ,and the funny part was that this girl shags even guys that have nothing to offer her ,even transport after sex. I know this cos I know some of the guys that had sexed her ,I asked her to be my girlfriend ,the girl said no, I bought her gifts , still the girl refused. I kept trying until one day I told her my mind , I asked her to name her price , the girl said no....chai!!!!......the thing pain me, because guys wey dey respect me , guys wey I dey dash money on a regular the bang the babe , but babe no gree reason me.
Na so I leave am, up till today guys are still banging her , and if she sees me, she changes directions .
u nor Sabi the game

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by Aniboo: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
idibe24:
u nor Sabi the game
Not the game matter
Most of those girls inferiority complex wan ki them
Or the op d see himself too high than the men For em area

#my late friend told me this
If you want to eat chicken get ready to grow a feather
Las las look at the girl twice
Maybe her IQ no reach u when una d gist

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by templemount: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Doja2000:
Op, you need Grammy award for this.
E no easy to dey stupid ooo.
lolz

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by Godsfavour78: 3:37am On Aug 02, 2021
MasterShifu010:
maybe you get mouth odour sir

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by Emmanuel909090: 5:17am On Aug 02, 2021
I just dash you like.
Make money, not because of pu**y

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by cooooooks(m): 5:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Any man judging his worth by 'pussy' is not yet a man.

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by ITbomb(m): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2021
czarr:

Na here you go disgrace yourself
Broke guys fvrk broke pussi
Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by MasterShifu010(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
idibe24:
u nor Sabi the game
GAME ?.....hmmmm!!!....... I don’t like to brag , but I believe I’ve seen my fair share of high class babes

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by MasterShifu010(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Godsfavour78:
maybe you get mouth odour sir
Mouth odour ?....hahahahahahahaha...funny guy

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by MasterShifu010(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Aniboo:

Not the game matter
Most of those girls inferiority complex wan ki them
Or the op d see himself too high than the men For em area

#my late friend told me this
If you want to eat chicken get ready to grow a feather
Las las look at the girl twice
Maybe her IQ no reach u when una d gist
I agree with you , cos in as much as the girl is beautiful, her conversational skill is below par

Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by czarr(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
ITbomb:

Na here you go disgrace yourself
Broke guys fvrk broke pussi
what's the difference? It's all packaging and ego, don't let them fool you. Whether broke or rich pussi, neither of them would give you the money, so pussi is still what you'll get from them your ego is what is deceiving you to think rich vagina is different from broke vagina.
Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by czarr(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Johnwick64:
Thank God you admitted you sleep with ghetto girls.. sheybi hole na hole
when I say ghetto I mean low maintenance girls we meet in low income neighborhoods not necessarily ghetto.
Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by czarr(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
BarrSly:
Doesn’t stop me from telling you to ... GO AND GET MONEY!!
Still getting money my niggur. maybe you should read the whole writeup , I literally said guys should get money, but I think you just wanted to reply.
Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by czarr(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
I just dash you like.
Make money, not because of pu**y
I don't understand the "I just dash you like" talk, when we are literally saying the same thing... or didn't you read the write-up?
Re: Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. by Emmanuel909090: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
czarr:
I don't understand the "I just dash you like" talk, when we are literally saying the same thing... or didn't you read the write-up?

We are saying same thing, thats why i liked your comment. You didn't get the joke.

Can U Love Somebody Over The Internet? / Wat Do Y'all Think About Da Idea Of Marrying A Guy 4rm Nigeria & Bring Him 2 Us? / He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months