Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,797 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (59621 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Tunks2017(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
The bolt driver should cease that idiot girl's phone......... angry
When she pays the t-fare she can retrieve back.......
That is how these useless ashies will be frustrating bolt/uber drivers up & down as if its their fathers car angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Fantazy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
This woman will not say she doesn't have the money to pay this driver herself, and sort it out later.

But stinginess has been planted in the heart of most of these gender permanently

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Taich(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mkingz:
You not okay upstairs

Can you kindly explain what you mean?
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Mkingz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Go back and re-read what you typed and if it seems okay to you, then fine.
Taich:

Can you kindly explain what you mean?
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Alezy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Your papa no get car, nobody for your family get car, your boyfriend no get car, but you will order a bolt and sit behind and be acting all rude.

But when a girl from a rich background request for a ride, you can tell, very humble and cordinated.

If aunty been sit down for front, come dey humble i believe the driver will let it slide.

#brokeproudslayer

There is no reward for marrying a poor girl, they are mostly rude, entitled and unappreciative.
Girls from rich homes have better attutide and can appreciate a bottle of coke like a ticket to Miami, while poor girls can appreciate a trip to Miami like a sachet of pure water.
choii, guy you dey talk oh. That your last statement ehnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Aina1874: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Na God catch her. I think dem think say na only man dey broke. Look at your sorry broke ass. N2k you no fit pay and you go hire bolt. Nonsense broke ass slayer
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by drsibz66(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:
If you're asking for your money do so. Take her to the police if need be. Why make a video and post it online ?
This generation of Nigerians are simply stupid.

This video is very important , if not next thing you hear is he tried to kidnap me or tried to rape me. So this is evidence, especially when you dealing with the xx chromosomes .

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Angy55:

I swear to God, one thing I can never try. Instead of her to enter molue bus when she knows she is not having money in her a/c. Look at her forming porsh. She even sat at the back self... Lolzzzz.

Slay queen has been slayed.
You that have sense abi? You think when we say women have fish brain you think we are joking
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
adeowo84:

Guy guy! U just spoke my mind, I be uber driver too and in my 3 years experience I've noticed the gals from rich family behave well, relate with you and humble compare to this poor rat...pick them from Ipaja, Mushin, abule egba etc,they will be showing up and giving hustler like us attitude... nonsense!
grin
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by goldtosure: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Video vixen wey no get 2k, that one na vixen? If I were the bolt driver I will drive her back to some miles away from her destination so she can trek home or beg for money on the streets to take molue home, not minding the stress and waste of time. That will teach her a big lesson of her life never to leave home without money on her. Typical slay Queen wey they form posh. Mtttccchhew.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Gfskw: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
They won’t go commercial

They will then say men are wicked after draining the man to the point of no show

They are jobless and jump from one dickkk to another

I dumped one of my ex coz she told me she can only use Uber or bolt until I buy her a car jobless thing everywhere. Chioma was dumped by Davido despite being ok . What these girls don’t know is men get tired easily especially when they are 100 percent liabilities. That’s why they say they find it difficult to get a good guy to marry them. They have wasted their active years
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Laideabdulahi: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad See her bweast like udara,Agbalumo,Apple size sad.They'll Sidon everyday they fix one Useless nail/Jezebel's eyelash sad.You begin to wonder how these set of girls they clean after using restroom,cook/wash their undies with their fake long nails sad?

Udara and agbalumo still try.
What I saw there , is like a plantain growing downwards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Laideabdulahi: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Your papa no get car, nobody for your family get car, your boyfriend no get car, but you will order a bolt and sit behind and be acting all rude.

But when a girl from a rich background request for a ride, you can tell, very humble and cordinated.

If aunty been sit down for front, come dey humble i believe the driver will let it slide.

#brokeproudslayer

There is no reward for marrying a poor girl, they are mostly rude, entitled and unappreciative.
Girls from rich homes have better attutide and can appreciate a bottle of coke like a ticket to Miami, while poor girls can appreciate a trip to Miami like a sachet of pure water.

The bold sentence for Me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Bases: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
There is this particular lady I picked at Mega chicken with the boyfriend to a hotel around Lekki. She ordered the ride using indriver around 9 p. m. I dropped them off and asked to be paid. The boyfriend left us immediately and this lady promised to pay me as soon as she settles in her hotel room with the excuse that she needed to charge her phone. I called her for more than a week almost 20 times thereafter. She would pick and give one excuse or the other. When I realized she was not ready to pay, I searched online and discovered both her facebook and instagram pages. She is a slay queen video vixen with thousands of followers online. She posts pictures of her expensive and extravagant lifestyle and some of her half nude pictures. I just decided not to call her out over 2000, I didn't even have the time. But it was never a pleasant experience, I felt robbed. Don't be surprised if the so called boy friend knew about it.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by HopeAlive16(f): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
The future has no tfare.
WTF is this bro grin, you are not nice. A savage you are with zero chill cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by vikgreen01(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
A video vixen that doesn’t have kobo
She’s not even ashamed.!!!
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Thazard(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wawelexy:

The driver no try abi? Am sure if u were to be the driver, u would have allow her go Scott free and even give her money to go back home...... modafucking simp.....
Business na business....
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by ezewealth(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
OChimex:

The girl is wrong, though, but........

Holding her for 2k which she will eventually not pay and waste the whole day? Come on who is losing?

Do you know how much he had lost for the time he is wasting there?

I have come to understand that just very few people have wisdom....

Oga driver should count the 2k as his lost, and waste no further time with a fool, move on with his day hustling, he go still recover the 2k lost... just report her to UBER.... instead of insisting in getting 2k and lose more
Guy no talk like DAT, even if I no fit get the money, I go disgrace her well well.so next time him no go try am. Na una type dey make gals feel entitled, feeling they dey will get away with any thing.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Happy2020: 3:04am On Aug 03, 2021
A lot of problems would be solved if Nigerian females would learn to do for themselves and pay for their own shit. All of these transactions are unnecessary and cheapens you. You will get a lot more respect if you hold yourself down.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Taich(m): 6:14am On Aug 03, 2021
Mkingz:
Go back and re-read what you typed and if it seems okay to you, then fine.

Thanks for replying without insult. The problem with sarcasm is it often misunderstood when written. My granny was my best friend and she loves expressing herself sarcastically. I hope we are fine now?
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Mkingz(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Okay, Cool.
Taich:

Thanks for replying without insult. The problem with sarcasm is it often misunderstood when written. My granny was my best friend and she loves expressing herself sarcastically. I hope we are fine now?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by dickt(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
And if you check, her mission na to go and shine Congo....

... and collect her fucking fee. Olosho forming normal girl

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) / Does Travelling Within Nigeria By Air Require Any Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.