Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (59046 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:
If you're asking for your money do so. Take her to the police if need be. Why make a video ?
This generation of Nigerians are simply stupid.

Who will pay for the ride from that point to the police station ?.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by faithfull18(f): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by double0seven(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

You are right, but a lot of girls from poor background are aggressively rude and entitled.

The best girls are not the ones from rich homes or poor homes. The best girls are from middle class homes or average homes
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Corbin: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2021
amuwo1980:

I have nothing to do with broke ass girls and girls from broke homes where they struggle for food , the meanness is something else and the street hard ways I can’t cope with
this shit is true
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2021
teeshet:
so you mean tell me you ve not extorted any guy for transport to and fro. Wow! I can't believe this. I'm very sure you re not nigerian.
I'm Indian grin
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by adebayo987: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2021
The driver didn't understand... She needed nacking! Hahahahaha
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2021
teeshet:
so you mean tell me you ve not extorted any guy for transport to and fro. Wow! I can't believe this. I'm very sure you re not nigerian.
that's not what I'm saying sis... at least have your own money with you. How will you dress up to go out and you don't have anything on you. Me I can't do it.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Rhaspody(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2021
It's the 2100 that scattered my head. So she doesn't have 2100 she can transfer from her account?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by vertueptime: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2021
On top 50 Naira change these oloshos fit embarrass bolt driver, her did well

Wawelexy:

The driver no try abi? Am sure if u were to be the driver, u would have allow her go Scott free and even give her money to go back home...... modafucking simp.....
Business na business....

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Dindondin(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333851:
Our Darling ladies, make we hustle for our own money oooooo
Just as you, abi?
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by linearity: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2021
ruggedtimi:
The driver no try Sha.... report to bolt app that "client didn't pay" simple...it can be frustrating though on the driver side, all the stress and few mins of being someone else's driver yet no payment. Bolt job ain't easy.

Bolt go pay the driver? The worst that Bolt will do is to suspend the rider, she will go right back and sign up with another name, email address and phone number.

Yes, the driver might not get his money by posting it online, but he must have done it out of anger to expose her….plus, posting it online might publicly shame the lady and she may want to pay the driver, so he can take the video down or make a follow up statement online that they have amicably resolve their dispute.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by JaneYave(f): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333851:
Our Darling ladies, make we hustle for our own money oooooo
Add volume!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by lkillbrokehoes: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2021
pocohantas:

If you see wetin those girls dey mumu, shame will catch you. And na Bolt them dey always enter, na why I leave Bolt for them.

It is shameful to put it mildly. You don’t have money, you don’t want to enter public transport. You will na wear nonsense clothe and order cab, money you no get. Tufiakwa!
No be by making mouth here, go and advice your fellow girls, this is getting too much, jeez!

Most Nigerian women are the architect of their own problems, very lazy, greedy and dependent sets of women I've ever seen.

8 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Emmanuel909090: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Tinax:

Very correct and they start runs from a very early age.....people will be condemning girls from rich backgrounds that they are lazy but that’s just their upbringing.. maids .. washing machine etc but they are mostly humble...

Yeah, lol, if poor girl marry rich man come get maid na disaster, very aggressive, because she will always feel the maid is enjoying instead of suffering, that maid will work like no tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by lkillbrokehoes: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Centcanada:
[s]On the contrary my foolish bolt driver, you tarnishing the image of your company by humiliating this Young lady just because what she planned got sowed. Videoing and recording what transpired between you and her can never give you cash nor settle the matter but might jeopardise the chances of others girls patronizing ur company for anything, remember that lady's most times your ulber, bolt driving and others and no reasonable young lady will stand and see you humiliating her fellow young lady and be happy. There re better ways to to settle dispute that involve money than selling some one out on social media. Be wise![/s]
See as you just settle down type rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Dchair2: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:
If you're asking for your money do so. Take her to the police if need be. Why make a video ?
This generation of Nigerians are simply stupid.

Which police? The one that immediately another client Roger, case go change from she refused to pay to he wanted to kidnap or rape me abi? Abeg think am well please

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Dchair2: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2021
ppogba:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

14 years working in Okenwa food canteen.

I am proud of you.

Omg! � � �
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by corbanstevee: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2021
ruggedtimi:
The driver no try Sha.... report to bolt app that "client didn't pay" simple...it can be frustrating though on the driver side, all the stress and few mins of being someone else's driver yet no payment. Bolt job ain't easy.

The truth/fact is bolt will not compensate the drive. The trip will appear #0:00 and nothing will happen. Bolt in Nigeria is scam especially to the drivers on their app. Quick to sanction, never seen to be fair to the drivers…�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Bluffly: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2021
ruggedtimi:
He needs evidence

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2021
vicdon:

I calmed down to read your stupid post, you are the most dumbest human on earth for posting this, kindly pray for wisdom, cos you lack it... Ode oponu...

Don't mind that creature. His brain isn't wired to tell him that if every driver start walking away just like that the bolt service will eventually and gradually become a charity organisation.

9 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Emmanuel909090: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Odin2:

You made some valid points, but that "back seat" talk sha...
What's with Nigerians and this belief that when someone seats at the back of a ride, it's "forming"?

Get me right, sit in front or behind no wahala, but the attitude that come with it.

Thats when she will say fold the front seat and adjust forward i have long legs and i need to strech it. (When you realize a short girl.now has long legs na pride)

Car wea dea very cold, you will hear i am hot increase the a/c to highest.

Do you have bluetooth, i only enjoy my mix.
For less than 10minutes trip, ahah nah.

The manner they talk, they order you, rather than talking to you. Too many to mention.

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2021
ruggedtimi:
option dey for bolt to indicate client didn't pay.
So bolt will now pay you your money cool

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by lkillbrokehoes: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2021
vicdon:

I calmed down to read your stupid post, you are the most dumbest human on earth for posting this, kindly pray for wisdom, cos you lack it... Ode oponu...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Emmanuel909090: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2021
adeowo84:

Guy guy! U just spoke my mind, I be uber driver too and in my 3 years experience I've noticed the gals from rich family behave well, relate with you and humble compare to this poor rat...pick them from Ipaja, Mushin, abule egba etc,they will be showing up and giving hustler like us attitude... nonsense!

Yeah, person wea never get experience no go understand,
They can be so rude, even when you call them.
They act like their dad just employed a new driver

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by ruggedtimi(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

So bolt will now pay you your money cool
they have their way of paying you.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Loverboy3333: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Your papa no get car, nobody for your family get car, your boyfriend no get car, but you will order a bolt and sit behind and be acting all rude.

But when a girl from a rich background request for a ride, you can tell, very humble and cordinated.

If aunty been sit down for front, come dey humble i believe the driver will let it slide.

#brokeproudslayer

There is no reward for marrying a poor girl, they are mostly rude, entitled and unappreciative.
Girls from rich homes have better attutide and can appreciate a bottle of coke like a ticket to Miami, while poor girls can appreciate a trip to Miami like a sachet of pure water.

Baba this your word carry much wisdom
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Olamideayomide(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Future is female

Common 2100 she can't pay ..... Tueh kelebe

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by lkillbrokehoes: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

[s]And na them worst pass o.

Armed robbers, Yahoo boys, rapists, scammers, ritual killers etc. are majorly men but they stay attacking women as if they are angels.

Disgusting hypocrites.[/s]
Guys look at one of the hungry girls here, the future that doesn't have tp cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2021
viceddy95:
is she doing her video vixen for free, that she can't pay 2100 cheesy shocked....

The boy that booked her for runs, his girlfriend came unexpectedly, that's the reason for not picking her calls again...

Make she humble her self beg the bolt man, say her runs no clear again, no be to dy speak english....

@ the bolded.. I don laugh fall from chair.. Bros u no well. grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2021
GOFRONT:
And if you check, her mission na to go and shine Congo....

She’s not seeing any bf na runs gal.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.