Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (59047 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Simpubozz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
hardon1:

See you, u don't know ladies like this can change story for your head. He has to have an evidence.

If fight erupt, a girl like this can claim the driver is trying to rape or assault her
Don’t mind all these people jare. I don’t even understand their level of hypocrisy and simping angry . Many times these ladies have twisted story against the Uber driver and only few, very few would wait to hear the side of the driver before crucifying him but now that the driver is making his own evidence just to be vindicated, he’s now doing the wrong thing? Everybody should getat Abeg

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by GEEBITE: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
That is the most rational thing to do in that circumstance. She might scream she is being abducted while trying to take her to police station and angry mob can even lynch an innocent man.Also documenting it is necessary as there have been several complaint of misconduct against bolt drivers coming mostly from women.Meanwhile it is the other way round. Some ladies have offered sex as payment in kind and turn around later to scream rape.
GeorgeTheCoder:
If you're asking for your money do so. Take her to the police if need be. Why make a video ?
This generation of Nigerians are simply stupid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Easy2K: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
ruggedtimi:
lol!! I be bolt driver baba!! And I don carry girl at the end the guy wey suppose pay no gree for the amount N8000k...I only tell her say I go report to bolt. Girl paid asap. Had so many encounters like this..no be new thing, the guy went to far by recording her. No be evrything be gra gra

If u report her to bolt, what happens? Will she be blocked from using the app or arrested with her details?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by AutoChick4U(f): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Your papa no get car, nobody for your family get car, your boyfriend no get car, but you will order a bolt and sit behind and be acting all rude.

But when a girl from a rich background request for a ride, you can tell, very humble and cordinated.

If aunty been sit down for front, come dey humble i believe the driver will let it slide.

#brokeproudslayer

There is no reward for marrying a poor girl, they are mostly rude, entitled and unappreciative.
Girls from rich homes have better attutide and can appreciate a bottle of coke like a ticket to Miami, while poor girls can appreciate a trip to Miami like a sachet of pure water.
Im poor but kind hearted, appreciate Lil things and definitely not entitled cos I understand it ain't easy making this money.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by tim0891: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Eyaf happin again
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ordinary N2,100? Lol this vagina people can they ever sustain themselves without a man?

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Depressed101: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Your papa no get car, nobody for your family get car, your boyfriend no get car, but you will order a bolt and sit behind and be acting all rude.

But when a girl from a rich background request for a ride, you can tell, very humble and cordinated.

If aunty been sit down for front, come dey humble i believe the driver will let it slide.

#brokeproudslayer

There is no reward for marrying a poor girl, they are mostly rude, entitled and unappreciative.
Girls from rich homes have better attutide and can appreciate a bottle of coke like a ticket to Miami, while poor girls can appreciate a trip to Miami like a sachet of pure water.
this comment is underrated.. It should posted permanently on fp for all girls to see... True poor girls are a huge nuisances these days, if you ever cross their part, they are insultive, with no empathy, they are the ones that end up maiming their house helps when they finally manage to marry a símp who can do all their bidding ...

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Brian47(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
The future is wetin again ?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Queenslander:
as in ehh, there's a pandemic of online violence against women and girls.. the surge is more on this forum though, just look at how they're dragging her like small tiger generator.. cheesy.. anyways, never leave your house without money,. When heading out, especially to unknown destinations.. cause anything can happen.. like the case here.. if wasn't embarrassing before for her,. With this video, is sure as hell is now.. there's no point sugarcoating it anymore,. To be honest here, babes no try at all.. if your so called bf is not taking his call,. Can't you ring a family member or a close friend to help you out,.?? Since you're extremely broke,. cheesy Instead she sat down there embarrassing herself,. Forming larger than life video vixen of superiority and invulnerability. there no more room for excuses or grandiose delusions.. this whole episode,. Has has been,. In every way possible. A nightmare for her!! grin hope she really learns from this public disgrace!!

Yes we would drag her, she deserves the dragging.

It's a nightmare for her because she wants it to be a nightmare. A human that does not have any body in the world she can call to help her with 2100 Naira obviously is of terrible character. It also means that she has been leaving her house without a kobo in the past and it has been fine. Nigerian women do this a lot, go out without one Naira in her pocket with a beautiful iPhone 12.

That's why I don't advise my Sisters or any female friend to ever take Bolt, because Runs babes and Shedibalabala babes have taken over the platform.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Ebookherbs(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
redsun:
Crazy country. I'm surprised they can still get a taxi ride for little as useless two thousand nairas.

hahahahahaha
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by LutanFyah: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
OChimex:

The girl is wrong, though, but........

Holding her for 2k which she will eventually not pay and waste the whole day? Come on who is losing?

Do you know how much he had lost for the time he is wasting there?

I have come to understand that just very few people have wisdom....

Oga driver should count the 2k as his lost, and waste no further time with a fool, move on with his day hustling, he go still recover the 2k lost... just report her to UBER.... instead of insisting in getting 2k and lose more
You're the one that lacks wisdom. A good businessman don't go around forfeiting "ordinary 2k".

That girl must pay the money and pay for wasting his time or she will sleep in the police cell and still pay the money and bail herself.

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by sisisioge: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin

These girls sef will not stop giving us bad names. Like how much is the ride bikonu! It is well o.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by StFabulous(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Video vixen my butt grin
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Iniobong34:
On social media one wil think she is livin large. Fulishnes is wen u go on a visit witout havin ur tp. i 1da d kind hope wey d guy giv her wey make her no fit cary tp grin
Hahahha sapphire will come for you o, especially your first statement grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Very dirty, hungry-looking and wretched creature. How can you leave your home without money even if someone promised to pay for the trip? Imagine the level of ignorance and entitlement. The driver should tie her to the trunk of his vehicle and drive her home, then maybe she will recieve the much needed sense, spits.
Lol if we say slayqueens have fish brain nairaland will say we are misogynist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
yanabasee1:
Women seeking for equality should begin to educate their fellow women to begin to use their money to pay their ways to visit a man ..

You visit a woman... you pay your tfare . she visits you, you pay her tfare. No be juju be that?
Hahahha sapphire is coming o
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Will they hear ? They all want 20 million to magically appear in Thier laps
grin
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

#brokeproudslayer

Wow I will take this advice serious despite sapphire will hate it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by MrGerald(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
yanabasee1:
Women seeking for equality should begin to educate their fellow women to begin to use their money to pay their ways to visit a man ..

You visit a woman... you pay your tfare . she visits you, you pay her tfare. No be juju be that?
This kinda thing happening only in Naija, our women can be funny, you hoped for the guy to pay for ur tfair, therefore u went empty handed, not even his right to pay since you've accepted to go
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
The future has no tfare.
Hahahhh haha another bad boy don't kill me with laugh abeg grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
skywalker240:
Broke bitches

You would know this one is a proud entitled broke slay Queen, by the way she sat at the back seat like madam

Na all this one's de upload post's like if as a guy at 26 and your account balance don't read above 500k then you are a failure,

Na Dem broke sham pass

Video vixen, another word for virtual olosho
grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Centcanada:
On the contrary my foolish bolt driver, you tarnishing the image of your company by humiliating this Young lady just because what she planned got sowed. Videoing and recording what transpired between you and her can never give you cash nor settle the matter but might jeopardise the chances of others girls patronizing ur company for anything, remember that lady's most times your ulber, bolt driving and others and no reasonable young lady will stand and see you humiliating her fellow young lady and be happy. There re better ways to to settle dispute that involve money than selling some one out on social media. Be wise!
IS because you don't know this girls sir or experience their wickedness, she easily accused him of rape
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
ppogba:

I disagree with you.

She is going for bible study.
Hahahahhahah
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
hardon1:

See you, u don't know ladies like this can change story for your head. He has to have an evidence.

If fight erupt, a girl like this can claim the driver is trying to rape or assault her
Very true, All the stupid shouting bla bla I just Dey look at them they don't know what vagina people are capable of

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
BlueAir:
grin it's not possible to come to nairaland and not laugh. Wheres that the future is female bittch. Hope say she get 2k to lend her fellow foul mouth creature abi sapphire too dey look for man to bill urgent 2k when bragging and ranting online
grin
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bellotelli:
Nairaland girls would avoid this thread like plague grin
grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
captainamiedi1:
na 2100 na she nor fit pay. if hustling man approach her now, she go say na broke man but 100 naira nor dey account. oga driver collect her bag jare
grin
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by OChimex: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
LutanFyah:
You're the one that lacks wisdom. A good businessman don't go around forfeiting "ordinary 2k".

That girl must pay the money and pay for wasting his time or she will sleep in the police cell and still pay the money and bail herself.

You sound your age.... Lol.....
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by LutanFyah: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
OChimex:

You sound your age.... Lol.....
Typical of dumb folks, always pulling the strawman stunt.

You and your likes should never try that ghetto behaviour with a regular bus conductor, cos you'll definitely lose a property or tooth.

Ad hominem on steroids.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Iniobong34: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahha sapphire will come for you o, especially your first statement grin
Let her come, onece i say (the future is female) case closed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Prince3(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
How it ended

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Mkingz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
You not okay upstairs
Taich:
This bolt driver is mean and heartless, you want to seize her most prized asset, her videoes with all "Vixenish". How can she connect with all other potential boyfriends that are still taking her calls? I mean her can she survive? Kuku kill her then to take that phone away.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.