Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (59054 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by teeshet: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Shut up, stop speaking with so much hate, you are not any better. To depend on someone is not a crime. It's loosers like you who do things like this. The bolt driver is also a loser. What has he gained?
i blame the girl. If you are visiting someone, common sense should tell you to go with your vex money incase anything happens.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by MUNDI007(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Some guys sha. Why inviting her in the first place if you know you won't pick up her calls? Is she's family would've treated her that way

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by pannyman(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
She is just an unfortunate InMessage girl that got pranked by a naughty boy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by kissdreyalltime: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2021
What’s your definition of been poor??
And not all poor girls are rude... is vice versa

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Bestbeelieve: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2021
oga you sef for jus epp! as you dey waste time you don get anoda customer ni! as u shout you move on! no time to waste time

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by kissdreyalltime: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Before Uko...
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by pocohantas(f): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2021
ayzTIGER:
you wont see pocohantas or whatever here to tell you how bolt drivers are uncouth, aggressive and always the problem. Who knows the kind of words this one threw at the driver just to get to her destination and couldn't pay.

You should always learn to quote people right. Yes, Bolt drivers tend to be uncouth and aggressive, but you also missed the part where I said their aggressiveness stems from numerous encounters with girls like this. So they are unnecessarily defensive in their dealings.

If this story is anything to go by, I am correct. It is always Bolt, it is always ladies like this and it ends with fight…most times.

I guess you are a Bolt driver, I will still continue to avoid them.

folake4u:

As in ehnnnnnn, I'm so ashamed on her behalf.
Some girls can sha mumu. It's so irking.
Who cares if she's popular or a video vixen? Abeg eee!

Popular with that slippers and bag? grin
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nonexisting1: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2021
yanabasee1:
Women seeking for equality should begin to educate their fellow women to begin to use their money to pay their ways to visit a man ..

You visit a woman... you pay your tfare . she visits you, you pay her tfare. No be juju be that?
The daughter of Jezebel may likely be one of the idiots that shout the future is female all over nairaland. She is lucky I'm not the bolt driver. I would've stripped her of everything including her clothes to replace her tfare. I enjoy disgracing those heartless creatures called women especially the senseless ones.

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by teeshet: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2021
ppogba:

I disagree with you.
She is going for bible study.
she went for sexual healing
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Tinax(f): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Your papa no get car, nobody for your family get car, your boyfriend no get car, but you will order a bolt and sit behind and be acting all rude.

But when a girl from a rich background request for a ride, you can tell, very humble and cordinated.

If aunty been sit down for front, come dey humble i believe the driver will let it slide.

#brokeproudslayer

There is no reward for marrying a poor girl, they are mostly rude, entitled and unappreciative.
Girls from rich homes have better attutide and can appreciate a bottle of coke like a ticket to Miami, while poor girls can appreciate a trip to Miami like a sachet of pure water.
Very correct and they start runs from a very early age.....people will be condemning girls from rich backgrounds that they are lazy but that’s just their upbringing.. maids .. washing machine etc but they are mostly humble...
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by folake4u(f): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2021
pocohantas:

You should always learn to quote people right. Yes, Bolt drivers tend to be uncouth and aggressive, but you also missed the part where I said their aggressiveness stems from numerous encounters with girls like this. So they are unnecessarily defensive in their dealings.

If this story is anything to go by, I am correct. It is always Bolt, it is always ladies like this and it ends with fight…most times.

I guess you are a Bolt driver, I will still continue to avoid them.

Popular with that slippers and bag? grin

Maybe she get wardrobe malfunction that day grin grin.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by consultancy: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Very dirty, hungry-looking and wretched creature. How can you leave your home without money even if someone promised to pay for the trip? Imagine the level of ignorance and entitlement. The driver should tie her to the trunk of his vehicle and drive her home, then maybe she will recieve the much needed sense, spits.
And as dirty and wretched as they are, their mouths are sharper than axe blades. See the way she's talking with pride and ego. Instead of her to humbly reach an agreement with the driver. Dirty slayqueens with empty brains

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by LagBlogger(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Yes, I have reset your inhumane brain to humanity. Nextime you won't be so mean to people.

You mean your faulty brain that stinks more than sewage?

Bro even an experienced psychiatrist will die prematurely if they refer you to him.

Simple question, turn to insult perfect display of madness.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Stae(f): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
angry She even Sidon comfortable angry in person car angry.Why not drag her out and size her phone sad? Useless RAT

My thoughts exactly!
She now even had the guts to be saying 'I can't give you my iPhone, do you know what iphone is'
Walai d driver nice... Common 2k!
Some ladies will just disgrace you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by teeshet: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2021
motionarena:

You can't really blame them for demanding tfare some guys after ordering hookup girl just bail
runsgirl sef dey bail
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Emmanuel909090: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop all these stereotypes because they are stupid and annoying. From one home to another, there are individual differences. People were raised by different parents and have diverse experiences.

BTW, there are lots of girls who are extremely insulting and rude because they come from rich homes. However, I quite agree that marrying a broke girl has no benefit.

Sure not 100%, but experience they say is the best teacher.

My friends babe called saying she has not had breakfast, my friend instantly sent her 5k, she never called to say thank you or i have seen it.
Later in the day he called her to ask if she has seen it, her reply was, "why did you send me 5k, what will 5k do?" He jokingly said how much were you expecting and the girl.said 10k.

But he met one ajebo from an average home recently, he has never given her money, she once called and he told her he has no strength to cook, this babe asked for his account no, he sent and she wired 4k instantly for him to eat out. You need to see how happy my guy was as if he received 4million.
He kept on thanking her, even till tomorrow.
N/b: The 4k is useless compared to how rich he is.
Till tomorrow he still talks about it, no woman has ever cared to the extent of sending him money, thats the woman he wants to marry now.

Any girl that cannot appreciate 5k for breakfast, will still see 5million as your responsibility and nothing new.

17 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by teeshet: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2021
DaRuud:

Before she shine congo she will be demanding for foods like
Spaghetti Voluminor
Chicken soup with kidney sauce
La petite rice
Hamilton Verstapen Italian Bottle Wine
Macaroni salad with KFC chicken
Mayonnaise Fruit Berry .
Haitian Potato mashed Mallow
Lamborghini Beans with Whale bladder
Antarctica ice cream
Vanilla Pasta with Grilled pork tenderloin
Cassava Flake Mosaic Water Yam Cheesecake
Hubert Humphrey Burger �
Chelsea Chocolate Sweet Candy �
. . . . . . .

Raspberry Blue Chin Chin
upon all she no go still perform

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Ishilove: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2021
This is very embarrassing. So she couldn't pay her own transport fare? This kind of useless behaviour is why they call ladies bad names.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Adeoyelee: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
The future has no tfare.

grin grin I wonder o...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Orpe7(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2021
Make she use clitocurrency pay na
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Odogwu46: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2021
If its in advance country the driver will just bleep her based on agreement and zoom. But this one can't even give the driver that option.

Most girls have nothing to offer than sex.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by TWLifestyle: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2021
I have never seen a gender that hates women like men - any issue relating to womwn you see them swarm over the topic like flies - pouring out their hate and frustration. U ppl need to take it easy .

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Emmanuel909090: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Adjust your mindset my brother

Lol, your monica says it all.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by deavicky(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2021
I don't understand all this girls, is it that they don't have at least 5k in their account or they are just deliberately not wanting to spend money.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by ensamy(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2021
Chaii I pity her sha. Make the driver collect knack or look for customer who can pay the N2200 and collect knack , she ready for the service.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by chinchonglee(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:
If you're asking for your money do so. Take her to the police if need be. Why make a video ?
This generation of Nigerians are simply stupid.
Idiot!
So they would go to police and the girl would lie that the driver beat her up.

Of all the mumus i know, you are the G.O.A.T
simpleton!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by GentlePEACE: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2021
yanabasee1:
Women seeking for equality should begin to educate their fellow women to begin to use their money to pay their ways to visit a man ..

You visit a woman... you pay your tfare . she visits you, you pay her tfare. No be juju be that?

Video vixen that cannot afford 2,100, is that one video vixen?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Simplythebest: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Wait a minute does it mean that she don't have N2100 in all her bank account? And how can she insist on her boyfriend paying when the guy is not picking calls anymore. I think the girl made a very big mistake if she doesn't have a dam in her bank account with her she should have think other wise maybe telling the so called boyfriend to send her the TF first before she leave her house. She has made a very big mistake they should pity her and i really feel for her. Honestly poverty is a disease and when u are poor u should be mindful of things u do. God help us
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by AroOkigbo(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2021
ruggedtimi:
The driver no try Sha.... report to bolt app that "client didn't pay" simple...it can be frustrating though on the driver side, all the stress and few mins of being someone else's driver yet no payment. Bolt job ain't easy.
Would you have same tots if the passenger was a man?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by ruggedtimi(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Wait O! shocked
You carry slay queen. Slay queen refuse to pay. You now type to bolt app that slay queen I carry from Sagamu to Lekki did not pay because her boyfriend refuse to pick her call. What should I do... Blah blah blah.

option dey for bolt to indicate client didn't pay.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by aktolly54(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2021
@op make them bring the girl make we Bleep and I go pay her then she go comot transport money from it and stop being shameless idiot

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by CHoccolaTE: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2021
TWLifestyle:
I have never seen a gender that hates women like men - any issue relating to womwn you see them swarm over the topic like flies - pouring out their hate and frustration. U ppl need to take it easy .

And na them worst pass o.

Armed robbers, Yahoo boys, rapists, scammers, ritual killers etc. are majorly men but they stay attacking women as if they are angels.

Disgusting hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.