Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger (23569 Views)

Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by pacespot(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Bastard, as if he will be the one on the field fighting, he should go and tell that to soldiers that are getting killed by "bandits" everyday. These useless politicians think the arrest of Sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu means they can silence the voices of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Trailblazer1(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Please, anybody that knows Senator Anthony Adefuye's childrens social media handles should paste them here.

Let's greet them and tell them their father is doing well

We can start from there undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by emapeteum(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2021
This is a man with inferiority complex.So Buhari owns Nigeria now,we should bow before him?

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by pacespot(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2021
I sanction unknown gunmen to visit this fool sad
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Secondt44(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2021
May God punish this Man and Buhari with his Anger. Their administration is killing us and they've effrontery to threatening US. Anger kill you there.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2021
I hate to sound ageist but it's these kind of old farts that we don't need in Nigeria again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by lomprico(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2021
this idiot has been sticking his tongue inside buhari's anus.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by kraftysprouts: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2021
You are very stupid.
Useless man

We want the foolish granny angry

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Randy111(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Another mad asslicking senator talking trash. What can an old vegetable do? Someone that can't even lay his wife

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by udemzyudex(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2021
Chai.. Na wa oo just negodu.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Buhari is the worst nepostic president on earth. If you like carry my comment to DSS.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Faithful1234(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2021
bcz of 1kobo u collect from Mr cow u are here talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by mightyhaze: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Wizygreat12:
Yeye people everywhere what concern Nigerians with Cow Government buhari remain the biggest Failure on Earth. Meanwhile my Prince just Complete 2years, my biggest achievement is that i was able to escape from the Zoo and start a Family in Germany happily married and enjoying my Life unlike some Zombie BMC in the Zoo
Big congrats. God bless and keep him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
I detest men without honor or sense
why not buhari resign ,retire and rest . must he be the president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2021
emapeteum:
This is a man with inferiority complex.So Buhari owns Nigeria now,we should bow before him?

Thunder faya the man and buhari

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Wizygreat12: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2021
mightyhaze:
Big congrats. God bless and keep him
Amen
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by nedekid: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/i-pray-those-provoking-buhari-dont-see-his-anger-adefuye/
Whats with grown arse men and lies these days. This one and lie Mohammed must be brothers.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/fact-check-president-buharis-fancy-lies-on-past-oil-prices/

Based on OPEC data, the average crude oil price from 1999 to 2015 was $61 a barrel. The only time in history when average crude oil price reached $100 was in 2011 ($107), 2012 ($109.45) and 2013 ($105.87).
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by onuman: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/i-pray-those-provoking-buhari-dont-see-his-anger-adefuye/
NL brought this Buhareedeen’s story to front page, but why not bring the more elaborate story today of Archbishop Olorunfemi Onaiyekan on Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho to front page?
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Gentlerespect76: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2021
I see now Buhari. I see only a zombie; a living ancestor.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2021
THE CHAIN OF FULANI YOKE OF SLAVERY AROUND THIS MAN'S NECK SHALL NEVER BE BROKEN AND HE WILL DIE A FULANI SLAVE WITH THAT CHAIN RIGHT ROUND HIS NECK AND BE BURIED WITH IT. SO DEAD BUHARI HAS ANGER AND HE IS NOT USING IT TO CRUSH INSECURITY PERMANENTLY IN THE NORTH ?

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by nedekid: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2021
dmbb:
Ipob are very angry that Tinubu a Yoruba man is the next president of Nigeria grin
So inside this story, na watin you see pick be that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Joseph08(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2021
Eeeehh!

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by orlaglobal234: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Were ni baba yio, who allow him to enter market because this man was seriously mad oo why loosen his chain

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Zetty177x: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Slave. .is Buhari God?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by simiyumimo(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2021
After how many years?
I beg if bubu wan provoke and let us live in peace. Of all the problems and challenges bedeviling the country's development for all his in year office. This wan come and tell us ... gibberish!
nairavsdollars:

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by nedekid: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Wizygreat12:
Yeye people everywhere what concern Nigerians with Cow Government buhari remain the biggest Failure on Earth. Meanwhile my Prince just Complete 2years, my biggest achievement is that i was able to escape from the Zoo and start a Family in Germany happily married and enjoying my Life unlike some Zombie BMC in the Zoo
Sharp guy!!
You come catch oyinbo join sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by uchvic(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Another foolish old man that licks ass.

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Because buhari is bigger than Nigeria abi? Idiatt

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by andyanders: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2021
I pity this used pad of a man. A disgrace to true oduduwa nation. A man who has lost his sense through licking the ass of the fulanis. I pity him 'cus he is just lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Wizygreat12: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2021
nedekid:

Sharp guy!!
You come catch oyinbo join sef grin
my lovely wife is a Nigeria not oyibo ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? / Ortom: Removing History Subject From Curriculum Is Evil / Why We Opposed Ayu’s Sack, Discarded Wike’s Option — Atiku's Campaign Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.