Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger (23572 Views)

Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Jonah507(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Ass-kisser

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2021
This man is seriously dumb...these are one of the senators that sabotage the interest of SW for fulani morons...useless man.

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by dmbb: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Ipob are very angry that Tinubu a Yoruba man is the next president of Nigeria grin
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by seyz91(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Foolish man playing to the gallery

Na because dem never kidnap you and your family members na why you kon dey yarn nonsense

Stupid man!

If dem born you well travel within the country by road and not airplane you would see and feel what an average Nigerian feels
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/i-pray-those-provoking-buhari-dont-see-his-anger-adefuye/

3 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by BelovedofLord: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
The wrath of the LORD, be onto all those who knowingly, brought this calamity of a despot & nepostic animal unto this failed, (expired & extinguished contraption & brutish british business corporation!)

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Onyxberyl: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Anger of the god�. Buhari is their god .....god of anger, poverty, denial of human rights,......the creator of BH, and herdsmen impunity������..

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by seyz91(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
You no lie
OkuFaba:
I didn't read this but thus man is an OLORIBURUKU

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by AK284(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
I detest men without honor or sense

You actually understate the situation.
No grace,pride, people like this man have and can never make any contribution to the country.
Quite unfortunately people like him will tag themself educated,This man is an educated fool.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by 12345baba(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
He should show it let's c what it looks like
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by hollywater: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Useless old fool. When they talk ,you will know where they are coming from.( Southern fever). Form a team with Joe Igbokwe so you can export your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by tnerro1(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Ass licker
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Olaolex: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Eleribu omo ale
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by rollywise(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2021
I'm very disappointed I'm myself right now. U read the post. I mean to the end. Gush! sad sad
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Seniorwriter(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2021
rowland545:
has it com to...may buhari succeed... I thought u said he's already the most successful president in the world?

Useless fellow

Very useless statement from them manna or whatever nonsense that moniker terms itself.
The economy is way worse than this present administration met it yet some ignoramus keep rooting for this terrorists infested buhari led mal-administration! SMH @those the call Zombies...
olisaEze:
"we’ve always had this insecurity challenges there and it is only during this time of Buhari that they have tackled it effectively" - Sen. Anthony Adefuye

No need to waste my eyes reading further, just another shameless buffoon begging for attention from aso-rock.
It's plain foolery....

rowland545:
exactly .....this is the same thing I told one unfortunate fellow in a group chat yesterday.... Nigeria needs visionary leaders... Not just I have integrity... I won't steal ur money kind of people... Governance goes beyond that.

Buhari is not suppose to be a leader in the first instance... He lacks every virtue of a good leader...and sadly some demented youth supports him because of the 30k he pays them
Very despicable mental slavery they exhibit.

We Need young visionary leaders.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Onyxberyl: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Bola146:
grin provoke grin grin Anger grin grin grin grin koburu
O je ma provoke god of anger and impunity���
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Wizygreat12: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2021
lummily:

Bro.. Good day to you, please how is the visa application process to Germany, please relate with me brother
you can whatsup me +4915218492843
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Commentor: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

I suggest you listen to it yourself

grin

Your conscience is pricking you.

My bad. What conscience?
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by lascos912(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Abi you and dat b buhari won die
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by joyandfaith: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by nonhuman(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2021
So this is the type of fools we have as senators in thus country
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by seunayantokun(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2021
If what he said was is the whole truth, fine. But if he's also served some selfish political interests with that interview, May God's judgement fall on him just like he has said.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by ennyrah: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2021
How can I read this nonsense when the headline is already provoking Nigerians....he should just return Nigeria from where he took it

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Onyxberyl: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2021
fatbawah:
grin he will beat all of us?
No naw, he will tear our clothes. Iranu from a slaving old baba Dem.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by baloney: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Aduroja123(m): 7:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by harmony75: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2021
So sad an old man with no truth all because they're all in one caucus � mmmmmmm!
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by jahsharon: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Another Yoruba miscreant on the loose
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Emmexguy123: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Indeed Buhari is a virus and once you are affected, it can only takes the grace of God to be normal again..
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Megatravels6: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2021
100% visa Application Guaranteed SLOTS AVAILABLE NOW, CALL 080:61:28:26:74 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080:61:28:26:74
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2021
This man is a senile old fool. Has the guts to say Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had. Is he living in this same country at all? Nigerians have the most detached politicians in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Visits Kwankwaso (Photo) / Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road / Blame Niger Delta Militants For The Recession – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.