Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger (23567 Views)

Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by mrkings84(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Buhari is a senile old man. His anger can't cause any more damage to Nigerians than what he is causing us already......
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by IgboWarlord(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2021
The measure of impudence wey these poliTHIEFcians(Christian/Muslim)dey take invoke God name almost everytime befuddles the mind..Like WTF undecided undecided
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Lightorder: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Just the caption and I was ok. These are the crop of monsters that brought this country to where it is today. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Regex: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Sophistication speaking.

Cowards!
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by BeardedMeat(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104337029:
Have you ever seen our darling daddy replied any nonentities and trouble finders yet?
Never.
He is a silent achiever in infrastructures all over the country.
It is only when the project is completed that you will be aware about it..
But most importantly, Anything to bring peace and tranquility to our darling nation is all we are after.
May Buhari Succeed.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.
You came close to unmasking the anger you felt with this useless man's statement, but your instinct for Mumu loyalty still held you captive.

Imagine the man saying terrorists were no longer holding territories, even when all Nigerians could see their flags hoisted in every nook and cranny of the arid north.

E don be! Indeed Nigeria will be great again, if only it was ever great.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by BeardedMeat(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Lightorder:
Just the caption and I was ok. These are the crop of monsters that brought this country to where it is today. Nonsense
You should have read it to fully appreciate the despicable state of these dumb old timers.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by DMCY: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Typical naija mentality.. human worshipping. Stronger individuals and weak institutions. We are a looong way from democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by proxillin(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2021
loyal fulani man. he doesnt want inec unseat him...that senatorial sit is not your family herritage. you will leave..

if you like go and wash buhari cloths and do house choirs for him
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Olumiday15: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2021
We put him there
He didn’t just put his self there

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by 2rez: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Reacting to the heading of the post alone, STFU man! Which other way could he have vented out his Fulanized anger other than how it's already playing out. Infact ehn, Adefuye, Buhari & his nefarious gov, na OGUN plus thunder go kill all of una.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by 2rez: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Olumiday15:
We put him there
He didn’t just put his self there

Confirm oil of gladness when no go run dry dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Yankee101: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Fear fear yoriba man
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by naturefellow(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell no !!!!! Damn !!!!!

Who cares if he gets annoyed, he Better start doing what he knows best which is sucking d dick of his cow.

Pls patronize us at kyari tailors. We design all types of clothes.
please, stop posting this meme. Inasmuch as Abba Kyari is indicted with bribery and corruption, it is unbecoming to keep deriding his ethnicity and preoccupation for which it is well known.
It reduces your individuality as well.

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by naturefellow(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Disgusting sycophants
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by assent: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104337029:
Have you ever seen our darling daddy replied any nonentities and trouble finders yet?
Never.
But most importantly, Anything to bring peace and tranquility to our darling nation is all we are after.
May Buhari Succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

You are still as morally corrupt as you have always been.

How has those infrastructures improved Nigeria's economy?

How has those infrastructures improved the lives of the common man?

Just like I expected, you are always a joke to dignity.

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Bag of flour is now 17,0000 as opposed to 11,000.....Dollar is now 510...and this Phsyco is spiting thrash..... Well sometimes, I assume any news commending Buhari that they actually mocking him......

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2021
The problem in this Country is Using Twitter...But Banditry, kidnapp, steal,you would be pardoned......Only in my country.....God please heal Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Sincinnati: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2021
And you wonder why Nigeria is still messed up?

Because the type of Adeuye fool government.
Generational imBeciles!

Chief Adeuye, whether you’re reading this, or your children, or someone who knows you personally, they should endeavor to tell you how worthless you’ve been with all the years you spent in authority.

You’re disgrace to your ethnic group and humanity.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by einsteine(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2021
This senator should walk the streets of Lagos without security and repeat what he said in this interview. Let him see crazy from angry, frustrated Nigerians. How can you open your mouth and say Buhari is the best president in Nigerian history. Haba.

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Nwa4336(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2021
YOU MEAN FBI..IMAGINE NIGERIA VS USA ����

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by jaytee01(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104337029:
Never.
May Buhari Succeed.
God bless Nigeria.
Which nonsense silent achiever?

Is it the infrastructure that he has mortgaged the future of generations unborn for and looted hundreds of billions with his cronies?
And you are here defending rubbish and certainly not smelling any part of the loot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Kholar211: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell no !!!!! Damn !!!!!

Who cares if he gets annoyed, he Better start doing what he knows best which is sucking d dick of his cow.

Pls patronize us at kyari tailors. We design all types of clothes.
Kyari fashion plug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by EgusiShankly: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Watin em go do?
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Juicy001: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Anger ke?
These senators no well o
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by hush15: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/i-pray-those-provoking-buhari-dont-see-his-anger-adefuye/

Sometimes I wonder how some people think... See this old man think like a fowl. Is Buhari a god or is his anger relevant? Na only him sabi get angry no!

If I were buhari, I will be more worried about Nigerians anger that is piling up. In fact, he is a fool if he doesn't get angry.

Useless old man
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Endurebaba7: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2021
This old man has no shame and self worth. I pity this old man's generation
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/i-pray-those-provoking-buhari-dont-see-his-anger-adefuye/
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Legendrysailor(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
naturefellow:
please, stop posting this meme. Inasmuch as Abba Kyari is indicted with bribery and corruption, it is unbecoming to keep deriding his ethnicity and preoccupation for which it is well known.
It reduces individuality as well.

Screw u
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by AFONJACOW(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2021
Some yellowbar people mumu oooo....
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Lightorder: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You should have read it to fully appreciate the despicable state of these dumb old timers.
my brother, I am undergoing anger management class. I have seen enough and I love my heart

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by megidax: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Oga Adefuye, you made a few good points, but what are you saying about Buhari's anger? So if some Nigerians provoke him, he will use guns bought with tax payers money, or any gun for that matter and kill them. That's what he has been doing and what we are saying is that such behaviour is African barbarism. It is animalistic and has no place in a modern society. A real leader is not controlled by his crude emotions, but by good judgement and tolerance.

The problem with people like you is that in your desperate attempt to curry favour, you say all kinds of things from your mouth, not minding the implications for our society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Tinubu’s Victory Is Buhari’s Defeat / Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness / Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.