Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger (23566 Views)

Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by 1billi(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Fool
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by esthel(f): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Did they say APC GAC member, those old men are the problems of Lagos APC, old men without shame and honour stealing all the benefits of the state, they are unrepentant ass lickers, their children should be ashamed of them, tueh.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by ComeToJesus: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Summary of what he said:

"Let us be factual, Buhari is still the best president we have ever had"

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Kfed4ril(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2021
Baawaa:

Spirit of Fulani is tormenting this man.He is a traitor,a disgrace to Yoruba race and Nigeria at large.
You people have provoked God, and all of you will see His anger
Lol
I thought you were a Fulani too
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by limeta(f): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Elder my foot
Even now at the time of mass knowledge
this man.s time is up
Do the needfull.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Bluntemperor: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2021
seborrhic:

I detest old men without sense.
Buhari that has been shown to be a lying,nepotic,genetically incompetent,senile old man,is who this adefuye is talking about in these terms;at a democracy at that!
Didn't bother reading d whole interview because one would just get sick the more of the kinds of people in positions of authority in Nigeria.

Just imagine o,this one na the GAC Members in Lagos.Can anybody imagine how Lagos is run even where the Governor is good and smart, someone like this will draw him back,yet will be smiling to the bank!
Buhari is being provoked abi! Awononijekuje baba agba to nfe seru titi ojo aiye won!
In fact you are provoking Million of jobbless Youth by this your statement.Why are you People directly or indirectly in Govt? Is it to deceive Nigerians that is called Politics?
Nonsense and rubbish talk.
UAE is running Artificial Rainfall!
China is running Artificial Sun!
America is exploring Mars- a once dreaded no-go Area in the Outer Space o!
Na wa for this man o!

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by rowland545(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Very useless statement from them manna or whatever nonsense that moniker terms itself.
The economy is way worse than this present administration met it yet some ignoramus keep rooting for this terrorists infested buhari led mal-administration! SMH @those the call Zombies...

It's plain foolery....

We Need young visionary leaders.

@Seniorwriter
exactly .....this is the same thing I told one unfortunate fellow in a group chat yesterday.... Nigeria needs visionary leaders... Not just I have integrity... I won't steal ur money kind of people... Governance goes beyond that.

Buhari is not suppose to be a leader in the first instance... He lacks every virtue of a good leader...and sadly some demented youth supports him because of the 30k he pays them
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Akanoaaa(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by ddeola: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2021
No b dis man dem beat naked somewhere in south-west years back because of em stupidity. E still dey play the tune of em evil sponsors. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by columbus36(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Old fools like this should be purged.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by duro4chang(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Cow brain
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by FakeUnity: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2021
otokx:
I stopped reading when he said Boko Haram is not controlling any LGA in Borno State or anywhere in Nigeria.

A sycophant will always display sycophancy.

When did you change? I thought you were pro-buhari just the other day? grin
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by helicoptarr: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Do not imagine the wrath of God.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by luluman: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by GEEBITE: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
How we tend to forget things easily in this country. I was in my final year in university when this man was almost stripped naked in MKO's house during his burial. He was sponsored to the senate by Abiola and he ended up betraying him to Abacha. He was taking contracts from Abacha in exchange for information leakage.
Baawaa:

Spirit of Fulani is tormenting this man.He is a traitor,a disgrace to Yoruba race and Nigeria at large.
You people have provoked God, and all of you will see His anger
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by maste: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
When we say the yoruba man has always betrayed us to the fulanis for a pot of porridge since the days of Afonja it's like ethnic profiling. But the good ones among them keep quiet because they will say he is our son and even those that stand up against evil are not supported by their own people.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by smartNerd: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by kolmart: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hear a word from a slave old fool is PMB a God that can't be provoked? A sensible man can't be saying such thing
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Babysho(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
crafteck:
You pray we dont see the anger of someone we are paying to serve us? If no be as things be, se potiticiansno b houseboys?

Good morning
Do you still have xbox one controllers available?
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
eastOFwest:

These people have absolutely no idea what democracy means. Imagine someone that begged the public to vote for him so that he can SERVE them. The people obliged, and with the assistance of some gerrymandering, he became president and number 1 public SERVANT. Now they are trying to say that he will be doing us a favour by being civil and democratic? The voters are his boss, for chrissakes, not the other way round! How can anybody with an ounce of sense in his brain open his mouth and spew such senseless thrash. Imagine the dinosaur mindset of these politicians. Completely clueless, backwards, out of touch, living a bubble bunch of fools.

Ok, Buhari should vex and do his worst. Rubbish!

This tells you the quality of "leadership" we have in the godforsaken country called Nigeria.

How can a sane person talk the way this moronic senator spoke?

Anyway, Nigeria is not a real place. You can't tell me otherwise cos the level of absurdity there is insane!
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
GEEBITE:
How we tend to forget things easily in this country. I was in my final year in university when this man was almost stripped naked in MKO's house during his burial. He was sponsored to the senate by Abiola and he ended up betraying him to Abacha. He was taking contracts from Abacha in exchange for information leakage.

We know Nigerian politicians are mostly crooks without any iota of honour but our Yoruba politicians take the cake man.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by nwajesus12(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
What will he do, can he fight, that feeble looking asswipe
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by nairavsdollars(f): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Caliber of people advising Lagos Governor
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by crafteck(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Babysho:

Good morning
Do you still have xbox one controllers available?

Original Bluetooth version 2 is 22k
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by dopsychic(f): 4:22am On Aug 03, 2021
Has covid gone of sabbatical leave, this man is your candidate o
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Babysho(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2021
crafteck:

Original Bluetooth version 2 is 22k

Ok how can we talk better?
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco / Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.