Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger (23568 Views)

Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by OkoroPeugeot(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Doesn't apply to his "brothers"
Only Southerners
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by DSC7: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Let him speak the language we understand.....

Just open mouth waaaaaàaahhhhhh.....
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Pearlyakin(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2021
If he's not angry
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by oyeb15: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Buhari and his Vice are naturally weak that's why the Hawks in government overpower them and mess up the country on their head.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by ignis: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2021
I pray Buhari see the anger of God

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by daddio(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2021

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Femeto: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2021
Which anger? Olodo ni yin sir.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Commentor: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
I detest men without honor or sense

Man in the mirror - Michael Jackson.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Blitzerz: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Ass licker.

When will he show his anger to terrorists?

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by crafteck(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2021
You pray we dont see the anger of someone we are paying to serve us? If no be as things be, se potiticiansno b houseboys?

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Tremple8v: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Oponu
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Edyice: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Which anger grin

Lifeless that’s using army to do his brutal work .. when his president reigns is over , all his evil deeds ends..
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by fintol: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
I detest men without honor or sense
your right, the man is a sychophant.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Adeolajude(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2021
This loyal rat is as ugly as his words..but don't blame him..he is only fighting for his stomach.

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by bluefilm: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2021
If seeing his anger will move nigeria closer to the promise land, then let his anger come with full force....
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by brainhgeek(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2021
He will bomb everybody abi?
Gerarahia!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Brushstrokes20: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Bullocks! The senile simpleton is high on cow dung!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by sweetjohn(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2021
Buhari is the best president EVER to your family not Nigeria. Mugu trying to gain more mugus to themselves
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by eastOFwest(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2021
Baawaa:

Spirit of Fulani is tormenting this man

These people have absolutely no idea what democracy means. Imagine someone that begged the public to vote for him so that he can SERVE them. The people obliged, and with the assistance of some gerrymandering, he became president and number 1 public SERVANT. Now they are trying to say that he will be doing us a favour by being civil and democratic? The voters are his boss, for chrissakes, not the other way round! How can anybody with an ounce of sense in his brain open his mouth and spew such senseless thrash. Imagine the dinosaur mindset of these politicians. Completely clueless, backwards, out of touch, living a bubble bunch of fools.

Ok, Buhari should vex and do his worst. Rubbish!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by olisaEze(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2021
"we’ve always had this insecurity challenges there and it is only during this time of Buhari that they have tackled it effectively" - Sen. Anthony Adefuye

No need to waste my eyes reading further, just another shameless buffoon begging for attention from aso-rock.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Savageman: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Issorite..

Buhari is a useless man. Now i don abuse am wetin e fit do me now?

I movveeeee
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Darreytinho10(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Provoke kill you there sir grin
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by lenghtinny(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Another sellout.....

If Buhari is the best with his abysmal performance then we don’t deserve our own country

2 Likes

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Oasisi: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2021
He is not a fool
You’re the fool
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by Theunbothered: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2021
What a foolish statement coming from this man. Such a thought should never even cross your mind in a democracy but these idiots willingly made Nigeria into a jungle so Tinubu could be president.
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by lummily: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Wizygreat12:
Yeye people everywhere what concern Nigerians with Cow Government buhari remain the biggest Failure on Earth. Meanwhile my Prince just Complete 2years, my biggest achievement is that i was able to escape from the Zoo and start a Family in Germany happily married and enjoying my Life unlike some Zombie BMC in the Zoo
Bro.. Good day to you, please how is the visa application process to Germany, please relate with me brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by sweetjohn(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Buhari have never been civil. He has always been violent and inconsiderate. Just look at their outrances, you will know that this people are evil and bunch of terrorist ruling a country full of mugus.

No single aota of governance in them. No sense of direction and civility. Zero tolerance to reasoning and criticism. Nothing presidential in this stupid govt
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by taretoofine(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Oshey Zeus the thunder god,
Some men/ boys trying hard to earn favour
Re: Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger by FarahAideed: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Commentor:

Man in the mirror - Michael Jackson.

I suggest you listen to it yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi / Soldiers Arrest Number 105 Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist (pics) / What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.