Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? (58220 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by caandi: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
I’ve told my ex’es a lot of hurtful words especially one that was obsessed with me.
Friends warned me that karma would deal with me in future cos Of the way I treated this guys but then I never believed it. To cut the long story short, I’m happy whr I am now and no karma no where. I dint force them to love me, it was a matter of choice.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Chinedu1994(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
WesternOligarch:
The only heartbreak I got this year was my shitcoin portfolio going to zero undecided ...that shit was depressing.
my own went from $2100 to $100.
I learnt a big lesson. Nothing can shake me again in this life after this experience. I now create shitcoins for people sef.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Mogajunior(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Farid24224:

Oh really? So I should be hustle to her sometimes?
Exactly man. Stop paying her too much attention & she will adjust .
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by BigBashiru: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adadioranma79:
You sound naive. Same sexual level? What does that even mean? Uncle, you better set your priorities right before e clear for your eyes.

I said sexual power not sexual level. All the women who want to get married are only 28+ and this is because their sexual power has already dwindled.... guys no longer ask them out frequently, they no longer get stared at etc

How to know a woman that truly wants to get married is that the woman wants to settle down early....

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by chikasnight: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
caandi:
I’ve told my ex’es a lot of hurtful words especially one that was obsessed with me.
Friends warned me that karma would deal with me in future cos Of the way I treated this guys but then I never believed it. To cut the long story short, I’m happy whr I am now and no karma no where. I dint force them to love me, it was a matter of choice.

Karma don’t give dates

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 05, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Aswear funny enough I still love him and wish he could come back to me
Jesus.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 05, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Aswear funny enough I still love him and wish he could come back to me
When i go see person wey go love me like dis.
Please let me DM u
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 05, 2021
Lukaku95:
how e take end ? And how many years she take senior you ?
6years older
Mutual understanding. I wasnt ready for marriage and age is far on her side. Needed to let her go so she can meet someone dats ready. We are still big time fans
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by iamL(f): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
kingbee90:

Well, I don't know your definition of rich but I know I'm comfortable enough to afford my daily needs & pay my bills all by myself.
I'm even more comfortable than the man she ended up with as her husband(an Uber driver).

And u think u are better than the husband who is a Uber driver? He his working legitimately. Who knows if u are a yahoo boy? What do u do for a living?

She obviously knows u are not a quality material since u equates only material things to riches.

Bill gates.
Dangote.
Michael jackson.
Kenye west, were all divorced by their wives. Those women likely may/got remarried to men who are less wealthy than their ex.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by iamL(f): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chuvin22:
"we wont have sex until marriage."

it was also the biggest display of stupidity from the other gender. spits*

i loved that girl. i hated looking for sex from random people, i cant double date. its stressful and i cant be chasing goals and temporary pleasure from multiple persons.

she probably think i will respect her more if we dont have sex until marriage lol. such shallow and stupid mentality. or maybe she was riding on my calmness and collecting from someone out there.

i don dey fear women shaa after that experience

U call ladies who insist on no sex before wedding stupid.

All the ones u have messed up how many did u get married to. Gud she Dodged a bullet.

Product of a Sodom and gomorrah! Spits on u!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by kingbee90: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamL:

And u think u are better than the husband who is a Uber driver? He his working legitimately. Who knows if u are a yahoo boy? What do u do for a living?

She obviously knows u are not a quality material since u equates only material things to riches.

Bill gates.
Dangote.
Michael jackson.
Kenye west, were all divorced by their wives. Those women likely may/got remarried to men who are less wealthy than their ex.

An Uber driver spotted.
I hope it's not that oldskool 2003 Kia Rio you are driving.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamL:

U call ladies who insist on no sex before wedding stupid.

All the ones u have messed up how many did u get married to. Gud she Dodged a bullet.

Product of a Sodom and gomorrah! Spits on u!

Can I see a picture of you? If you are not an ogre.. You Ugly girls are the ones defending this the most. You are so used to Nobody ever wanting you and your ugly ass, hence when someone comes around your frustrated brain tells you it's sex they want. Lol.

Btw I dodged you venomous spit. Evil.

You even tag yourself slave for Jehovah. You are so damaged.

You should be in a psychiatric hospital. Dirty thing. Puke*

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by iamL(f): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Flier:
I offered her free ride,she rejected it thinking I was a yahoo guy or a ritualist( it was really painful) but later when she heard that I was legit,she started looking for me,she did everything to give me free sex but I rejected every move.I don’t fancy nonsense

Really?
Can I have her contact? A male friend needs a lady that Is not into yahoo guys and who is not easily enticed by money and cautious.
Should I pm u for her contact?
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by iamL(f): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
kingbee90:

An Uber driver spotted.
I hope it's not that oldskool 2003 Kia Rio you are driving.

No am not, but is a very honourable profession. Besides am a female.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by iamL(f): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chuvin22:

Can I see a picture of you? If you are not an ogre.. You Ugly girls are the ones defending this the most. You are so used to Nobody ever wanting you and your ugly ass, hence when someone comes around your frustrated brain tells you it's sex they want. Lol.

Btw I dodged you venomous spit. Evil.

You even tag yourself slave for Jehovah. You are so damaged.

You should be in a psychiatric hospital. Dirty thing. Puke*

Product of end time! Bye......
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamL:

Product of end time! Bye......

Common get lost. I know you will play the Christianity narrative.
Rubbish human being.

Them don brainwash every grey matter out of your already damaged brain.

Nor look around make you find purpose for your life. Dey preach deceptive morality. Ugly Mumu.
Show us your picture.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by eneazi(f): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Need someone to talk to?

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by eneazi(f): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Need someone to talk to.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Queenserah26(f): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin
Odoctor:
She said on my first day of calling "I would appreciate if you can contact me through WhatsApp only, and not calls"

And the whatsaap chats are unreplied till date.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by HabaHaba: 2:51am On Aug 06, 2021
ArticleBeast:

You are just blabbing. I will skip the insults because even your father will not be able to talk to me offline.

My last reply.

Lack of grammatical comprehension makes ignorant folks misunderstand clear messages.

"You", does bot particularly mean you, brother. It could also be a general you (for describing anyone in such category, mind you i was simply describing in general). So, why do you personalize my general message?!!!!

I will still not take your mention of my dad personally, UNTIL you make further insults.

I may not be open minded. Finally, im most probably not your age mate. So, thread carefully.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by DonroxyII: 7:21am On Aug 06, 2021
Farid24224:

So you mean am not behaving like a man to her?
I think so ... you may not be a man enough for her ! ... a man must be a Man enough for his choice woman and she must be a Woman enough for you ..... whatever -/+ should be compromised .... !!
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by zed7: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2021
Psoul:
I have been thinking.....If men can be as nice to their wives as they are to the other woman out there, there will be a mini Paradise in our homes.

A man will appreciate dat woman out dia but not the one he married even wen d wife is far better than dat one out dia.
A man will like to pay transport fare for dat woman out dia but will not drop transport money for his wife at home.
He will offer to take dat woman out dia for expensive lunch date or dinner date, but no money for food for that woman he married.
You are in a bus and dat girl want to make call, unfortunately no airtime in her phone, u will happily give her your phone to make a lengthy call, but let your wife use ur phone to flash a friend, u will turn tiger.
You are in a Keke and it is raining, u offered to exchange ur seat with that girl out dia cos rain is disturbing dat girl.
U take her position and u make her comfortable (Gentleman). Can u do it for your wife?
U can easily apologise to that woman out dia even for the wrong u did not commit, but offend ur wife and still beat her on top of it........
Do u want me to continue? Guy abeg appreciate dat woman that is in your life especially when she is your wife and see how ur entire life will be full of favour.
He who find a wife find good thing and obtains favour from God.
Men did all this for their wives and more while dating them. There is something called 'see finish'. Women who don't respect their husband's but will worship their pastors and wouldn't dare look their bosses in the face.
It swings both ways, that's why a child likes a shiny toy at the shop but not the same toy he has at home.
Stop copying posts blindly. It's not a man's thing only.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Psoul(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2021
zed7:

Men did all this for their wives and more while dating them. There is something called 'see finish'. Women who don't respect their husband's but will worship their pastors and wouldn't dare look their bosses in the face.
It swings both ways, that's why a child likes a shiny toy at the shop but not the same toy he has at home.
Stop copying posts blindly. It's not a man's thing only.

Bros, please don't be so much pained.
I know you have bn in bad relationships all ur life.
I believe one day it will be well wt your soul.
Try to improve and you will see good things coming your way.
Don't always say, it's the other person that should do it.
Start it and you will get it back.
You pain is too much, but be calming down
It will be well. Ok.
Soon you will get a woman that you will appreciate and who will also appreciate you.

Meanwhile, I did not copy anyone's write up.
If I do, I will be more civil to quote the source.
This was a Post I made on my Facebook Timeline 5yrs ago which Facebook threw up as a memory.
I chose to share it here again
So pocket your silly self back into where it was before.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Farid24224(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
DonroxyII:
I think so ... you may not be a man enough for her ! ... a man must be a Man enough for his choice woman and she must be a Woman enough for you ..... whatever -/+ should be compromised .... !!

Okay please kindly tell me how a man should be?
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
The5DME:
"You're not my level."
"You're too ugly."

I quite agree that you’re an ugly thing cool
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by zed7: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Psoul:

Bros, please don't be so much pained.
I know you have bn in bad relationships all ur life.
I believe one day it will be well wt your soul.
Try to improve and you will see good things coming your way.
Don't always say, it's the other person that should do it.
Start it and you will get it back.
You pain is too much, but be calming down
It will be well. Ok.
Soon you will get a woman that you will appreciate and who will also appreciate you.

Meanwhile, I did not copy anyone's write up.
If I do, I will be more civil to quote the source.
This was a Post I made on my Facebook Timeline 5yrs ago which Facebook threw up as a memory.
I chose to share it here again
So pocket your silly self back into where it was before.
You have a low IQ if it's you who composed that rubbish, much lower IQ if you copied it foolishly.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Psoul(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
zed7:

You have a low IQ if it's you who composed that rubbish, much lower IQ if you copied it foolishly.

Hahahahahaha.
Your pains are too much.
Bad women have really dealt wt you.
Or you are a bad man that met bad women.
Take a chill pill grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Odoctor(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
DonroxyII:
Chaiiii, That's grin ... Shit Happens.... Mehn !!

Another one was when I was wooing a girl in a taxi... we had a very good conversation across contemporary issues and all ... I thought i was dope because she contributed so well after initially giving me attitude ..... I thought I already broke into her Firewall Defense System ..... I'm an heart hacker grin

I asked for her number , she declined ... I insisted ... she declined... I hate being rejected by a woman after I put on my B game .... A is reserved for Religious and/or Academic Spiricoco ladies ... Those ones will scan your life finish grin !!

After she alighted, I threw a joke like sis, I couldn't believe we won't be continuing our dope conversation, I thought it was good :

She poke from the taxi window and asked me coolly, in a firm, stern and dry voice ... with a serious look :

" Do I owe you anything" .....

I said "No" with some trembling ...

she said "Ok" and walked off ......

There are other dudes and the taxi driver ... But I don't care ... I maintain Elumelu face too and refocus grin

Refocus my brother! grin
Who number help? Its better she didn't give, than giving with conditions that won't be feasible, like the one I talked about.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Odoctor(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Queenserah26:
grin grin
Laughing?

What do you think are her reasons?
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Lordfesto(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
Who you?
I be human being
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Lordfesto(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=OkuFaba post=104409791][/quote]

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Uzomacharles: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
PotatoSalad:
A girl once said I can't afford her for camp that year. We ended up fwb throughout the service year sha. Silly girl grin
Lost interest when I found out she was 4 years older than me, she looked younger than her age. We still good though.

how u take reason her the fwb stuff?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Arab Men And Black Women / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.