Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,970 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? (58156 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Davefed(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
She said I resembled her ex and that she's doesn't want anything to do with him or anybody that look like him

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Jerryherd: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Go and learn yahoo

Thank you Sade...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by 44Bulldog(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Ladylawyer(f): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
visit0r:
Is it in yet?
Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
P

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Successmind(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Deola!!! Bring chair for me abeg... and bring one more for person wey wan follow me dey read comments... like if u wan follow sidon read comments.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Rilwayne001: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Told me she never really loved me, rather it's just clear to her it was infatuation shocked

It was my first time of hearing infatuation. Had to check the dictionary when I got home. Buhaha grin grin grin grin grin

61 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Lewisdinho(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
She said........ Lewis You dey Dream
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by almarthins(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin she said I was too old. That day I no sleep for night. The same girl wey I wan kill my self for. I even borrowed money to meet her needs.

Abeg anytin women becareful

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Ladylawyer(f): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
kingbee90:
I remember when I was asking a girl out, then I was fresh outta youth service and still broke. The girl was like " No be fine boy I go chop oh! go find money, you na broke ass".
Chai! I literally cried on my way home

That shît motivated me to chase the paper though.
Are you rich now #golddiggeralert#
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Ladylawyer(f): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Rilwayne001:
Told me she never really loved me, rather it's just clear to her it was infatuation shocked

It was my first time of hearing infatuation. Had to check the dictionary when I got home. Buhaha grin grin grin grin grin
Lol...love can broaden your diction

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Militant30: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
After smashing, the Akwaibom girl asked me "Brother you never chop? When I was thinking I destroyed the wall of Jericho.

Bro e pain me die cheesy cheesy cheesy

55 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Edusouls(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sisi men, u no tear am better slap
vybzkartel:

I recall proposing love to one girl

And she replied:

'so u haven't stopped this your stupidity?'

I was speechless

Was really pained and heartbroken

Share yours

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by kingbee90: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote aut

hor=Ladylawyer post=104400595]
Are you rich now #golddiggeralert#[/quote]

Well, I don't know your definition of rich but I know I'm comfortable enough to afford my daily needs & pay my bills all by myself.
I'm even more comfortable than the man she ended up with as her husband(an Uber driver).

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by jojo1415: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Am a two minutes man grin
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Coldie(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
I asked her out let's talk and she said we don't have anything to talk about

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
OkuFaba:
She said I smashed better than my father,

That moment I realized Father and son were mining the same treasure hole.
E pain me ehhh

This one heavy oh
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by JayB11(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
She said "I am out of your league" I still feel that trauma.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by adecz: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
I think I agree with her 1⃣ 0⃣ 0⃣ % ☑️ ✔️ ✔️

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Charmingrascal(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
G450:
She said nt interested even before I finished talking and walk away, u no waiting come happened? me self come mind my biznes and walk a way ...

grin
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by clitah: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
She said that she's even considering whether she will manage to marry me

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Farid24224(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
She told me that am childish, I was stunned like hell..... Am just doing me....Being friendly and jovial but she said I am too childish..

So ladies love being with a grumpy dude?!

28 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by AmuEbule: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
More lies please. I need to read more fake experiences here. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by HabaHaba: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am here to read lies and truth.

As in True - lies ba?!!!

Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Ayion: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Asked a beautiful nearby neighbor out and she said EVEN IF I WAS THE LAST MAN ON EARTH, THAT SHE WONT DATE ME

This happened very long time ago when we were still Teens
Now she’s married.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
It's not you,it's me

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by stfadaanthony(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
It was just last week. She left my place and didn't tell me she was leaving to see a guy and will be staying over. I called her when I suspected her and also called the mum. She came back that night due to my instruction and told me she regretted ever meeting me. We met again this night to resolve matters,she picked the unknown brother ahead of me. What can be so painful than this scenario.

27 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by kenx1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
About 12yrs ago.....a girl once told me I don't date guys without a car.... hahahhahaha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Aharpride1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pride I don't love you again � don't know whether it's because my kid sister was operated on same day

Pride I hate you would have sounded better! And I still loved her for 3 months before, I got over her �
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by SefunmiHookups: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
When a boy tells a girl that SHE IS UGLY is the one thing that breaks a girl's heart to pieces. They never want to hear that, whether or not that they are indeed ugly (no one is ugly) Maybe they are just below your taste.
The girl might act as if she has forgiven you, but that's just on the surface level. The feelings will drastically start dying.
In fact, e go quench. No think am.

That doesn't mean you should steadily lie to her about looking beautiful and all, oh. She will know you are just trying to console her.

So, better just keep quiet and not compliment much if you're the type who dislikes not keeping it real with a girl. This way, you won't be guilty of commiting any offense.

To the question. I haven't been told anything that broke my heart yet. Thank goodness! Hope it never even gets to occur. smiley

Modified:
Ok, I admit it. I have told a girl she was ugly while dating her sad. So this was first-hand experience. No, it was even two girls I've called ugly. I later ask for forgiveness cuz it felt saddening. But, take note that from that moment, they seize to see you the same way they ever saw you before that. I dey break up sharply in those types of scenerios because I know it's either I'm dumped, or I dump her first grin . I can't carry last. She will definitely cheat when you start making her feel she is ugly.

Boys, don't do it oh. It hurts like crazy, and is unfair.
That was like I'm the year 2014. Thank God time flew past. We have become more sensible.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.