Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? (58234 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by olamoses75(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
OkuFaba:
She said I smashed better than my father,

That moment I realized Father and son were mining the same treasure hole.
E pain me ehhh
why e dey pain u? Na she lose na
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Pumpumking: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
vybzkartel:

I recall proposing love to one girl

And she replied: sad

'so u haven't stopped this your stupidity?'

I was speechless

Was really pained and heartbroken

Share yours

She ask why I haven't cuuuuumm.....I dint no how to tell her she is too fat when she sit on my lap angry

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by sirxbit(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lets be friends. Very heart breaking. Are you tired of the poor power supply in the country? Do you know you can have 24hrs uninterrupted power supply via solar system. We install all kind of solar system such as 1kv, 2kva,3kva,5kva,10kva,15kva,20kva and much more. We design according to your need and budget. Kindly check my post for more details on solar system. https://www.nairaland.com/6591727/solar-system

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
almarthins:
grin she said I was too old. That day I no sleep for night. The same girl that wey I wan kill my self for. I even borrowed money to meet her needs.

Abeg anytin women becareful
Go freshen up my guy. Nobody is too old. Even beauty models dey date older men.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Seakay(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
She said to me... "Av fallen out of love with you". See Shock!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by RexTramadol1: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
wallrichy:
Don't mind him Jo...You that I am seeing right here is an epitome of beauty. Beauty personify to limitless.....who else can be more beautiful than the embodiment of beauty. Don't mind me Jare..... probably he's blind to real beauty.....(don't tell him o, hush hush....let's keep it a secret btw us alone)

Naso ur mates Dey woo girl ba?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Drella(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
virginprincess:
grin grin grin

Heyyyy!

I remember you.It's been a while since I saw your posts...

It's totally fine if you don't remember me.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by RexTramadol1: 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Well, na me break up with her

She com tell me after two weeks say she experienced prison break

Ha! Na my love life be prison ba? Emi buoda agba

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by UnusualDammy01(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
She said,"You're my spec"...."But I'm sorry I'm in love with someone else"

I weak....I just off data straight!

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Flier: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
I offered her free ride,she rejected it thinking I was a yahoo guy or a ritualist( it was really painful) but later when she heard that I was legit,she started looking for me,she did everything to give me free sex but I rejected every move.I don’t fancy nonsense

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Seniorwriter(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ladylawyer:

Lol

Are you a lawyer?

Ladylawyer:

Yes
Good...i have a contract litigation deal for you....are you on facebook?

@SENIORWRITER

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by bmdmix7: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
I voted for apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by GlitznGlamour: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
callmetoniaa:
He said my sister was more prettier than me. He jokingly said it, but tht day I no sleep well for night wen I take think my life.
Lmao!
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by DaRuud(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
OkuFaba:

E pain me ehhh

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by kunleiky(m): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Her: My mum said I should return the #200 you used to buy airtime for me yesterday.
I was speechless.
*she insisted on giving me the money anyways
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Flier: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
callmetoniaa:
He said my sister was more prettier than me. He jokingly said it, but tht day I no sleep well for night wen I take think my life.
I once fought a friend because of this statement
Some guys are just foool

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by poshestmina(f): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Spider20:

I feel pity on your father...
Am sure he might be proud of you out there
You're such a disgrace
May termite eat your soul

grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Bondinus(m): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
I am the only black man in her life
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by mrslimib(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
I am not your type..I move on, nw she want me back..
vybzkartel:

I recall proposing love to one girl

And she replied:

'so u haven't stopped this your stupidity?'

I was speechless

Was really pained and heartbroken

Share yours
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by TitsforTat(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
OkuFaba:

E pain me ehhh
Omooeux shockedcheesy
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Thinee(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
dapadawee:

I am not your spec no be say I toast am o
Thank god years later she called for financial help stating that her husband is not financially stable and the baby needed some care. I gave her 3k hope say I try

You try dieeee bro...�

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by neyoohhh: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Anyone notice , naija guy's talk more about relationships than the women?

Early signs... Watch out.. the storm is here.

19 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
JayB11:
She said "I am out of your league" I still feel that trauma.
why can't you tell her to listen to '"Labrinth= beneath your beauty.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Thinee(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chuvin22:
"we wont have sex until marriage."

it was also the biggest display of stupidity from the other gender. spits*

i loved that girl. i hated looking for sex from random people, i cant double date. its stressful and i cant be chasing goals and temporary pleasure from multiple persons.

she probably think i will respect her more if we dont have sex until marriage lol. such shallow and stupid mentality. or maybe she was riding on my calmness and collecting from someone out there.

i don dey fear women shaa after that experience

Was she a virgin bro.......
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by TitsforTat(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
It was in a public space, and it was a friend of mine. So out euphoria I gave her a wink wink.
This lady exclaimed that 'I want to defile her'...
No be small shame I shame that day.sad

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thinee:

Was she a virgin bro.......

one time she told me with tears in her eyes that she was sexually abused by a neighbour when she was 3

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by PacAmaru: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nothing has ever broken my heart since a real nigga was born.
I only get pained then heal again..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Odoctor(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
She said on my first day of calling "I would appreciate if you can contact me through WhatsApp only, and not calls"

And the whatsaap chats are unreplied till date.

24 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
The only heartbreak I got this year was my shitcoin portfolio going to zero undecided ...that shit was depressing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by uthlaw: 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
u de mad I swear!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Mrtaye: 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I traveled out babe, I'm now in Canada. cry cry
That's not fair at least he should have carried you along in the whole process, either he is paranoid or he's got trust issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Arab Men And Black Women / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.