Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have (2292 Views)

Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl / Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Palazee(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Na stupid advice go full here

1 Like

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Ajibade123(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nancee4love:

Nope I am not lusting after her. I am genuinely interested in her and would like to wife her. She has told me alot about s relationship and her concerns. But sleeping with her is not on my mind and it won't happen
so you are male all this while??
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Moz22: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Ajibade123:

e shock me aswear.. did u check Nancy's post? Omo, this one fool me sha
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by kepstone: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Ajibade123:

I dont understand you. Male all this while
I am kepstone so how come its its now Nancee4love me too i shock sha. But this is my account check my age on Nairaland. If u want to answer answer or respond.
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Ajibade123(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Moz22:
e shock me aswear.. did u check Nancy's post? Omo, this one fool me sha
omo I shock
I followed that Nancy's story
this guy story and it is very correlating
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Ajibade123(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
kepstone:

I dont understand you. Male all this while
I am kepstone so how come its its now Nancee4love me too i shock sha. But this is my account check my age on Nairaland. If u want to answer answer or respond.
wait you mean Kepstone is logged in but it is Nancee that's showing??
haba
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Moz22: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ajibade123:

omo I shock
I followed that Nancy's story
this guy story and it is very correlating
I don't believe anyone on here ever again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoid Men Who Are Above 30 And Still Single, Women Have Overused Them – Ghanaian / How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) / Women Don't Value Simps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.