Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) (38156 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Guyman02: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

Cry me a River.
Make Una kuku talk say, criminal no Dey for East na. Kudos to our Security Agents. Let them arrest and jail anyone they suspect. Many of them do worst crimes than unknown Gunmen.
Kudos to your scamming boss parading innocent people, now he has been exposed and refusing to face trial in America

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Hilena(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Everyone is now denying membership, ESN and IPOB that you all support when it was established and when they had upper hand killing security men and women, and committing arson on public and private properties

Hear talk abeg... How can you see black then try to call it white ?
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by InternalAuditor: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Sambisa of igbo land
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by focus7: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2021
pdppower:
One by one the family members of the wrongly accused people will come out to show how Nigerian police have framed people up. Shame on NPF

At this junction every arrested person will be wrongly accused, when they get to court they should proof their innocence.

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Liars! Almost all okada people in South East are members of this proscribed group...

They caught your daddy in the said hotel, where they label people Saboteurs and behead them.

Nigerian Police should not listen to all these gimmicks. They should be charged for murder asap.

Someday soon, you'll go out to chill out with your friends, the police will arrest you and parade you as a notorious kidnapper, your picture will be posted on nairaland front page, no one will hear your own side of the story
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

Cry me a River.
Make Una kuku talk say, criminal no Dey for East na. Kudos to our Security Agents. Let them arrest and jail anyone they suspect. Many of them do worst crimes than unknown Gunmen.
I will come on here to type this same rubbish for you the day they will arrest you and your father and tag you criminals grin you think you are safe? No one is safe in that zoo.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

Cry me a River.

Someday soon, you'll go out to chill out with your friends, the police will arrest you and parade you as a notorious kidnapper, your picture will be posted on nairaland front page, no one will hear your own side of the story

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Don't mind him, no one is safe in buhari's zoogeria.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by fukNaija(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2021
OssyMalik:
Just pray your father will not be paraded as a terrorist one day.

Uchu
His father is a terrorist na. What do u expect

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Malawian(m): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Everyone is now denying membership, ESN and IPOB that you all support when it was established and when they had upper hand killing security men and women, and committing arson on public and private properties
Can the Nigerian Police do a live interview of those so called ESN/UGM (whatever they were labeled with) so we can hear their own stories?
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by caracas: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
You're the most stewpid individual on nairaland
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Asgard73: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you mahn! Guy I always tell my eastern brothers. Money and power are two different things. Power be it authority can not be equated with money. Rise up and get active into Politics. The policies they enact affect us directly and indirectly we should be represented in a sphere.

Igbos don’t understand politics.

They don’t even register talk more of voting..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2021
Those News organisations need to be Choping lawsuits back to back, for not doing due diligence and publishing the images of Innocent Nigerians as criminals.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:

Hide your face
What do you mean you all support..
Ipob is organization in Igbo..
90% of Igbos are not members of that group.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2021
Ipob should take responsibility of any issues and insecurity in SE.

Because SE was peaceful till ESN came in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2021
inspirator1:

Seemingly you don't have a father. If you do, then you have lost your touch of humanity. Why will you type such? Is it to get likes (vainglory)? To be seen employable by BMC? If it is for mockery, you have set your path on mockery Road. Trust me, those that have humanity cum anger will curse you, some many even track you.

Inasmuch as we try to catch cruise here, limits should be applied to our stupidity. Its unfair of you to say such.

You don't know the spin Nigeria is into, if you know, you will not just pray but learn manners and simple way of life.

It could be anyone so long as this administration is concern. Hear me, nothing will happen! We are caged esp Southerners, its not an Igbo people thing o (bear that in mind).
all you just said is Unnecessary,it holds no water,no matter how angry we are,laying curses on people like that guy you quote is meaningless.....
let the spinning continue,let the nigerian path be shrouded with blood,let nigerians mock eachother,let the misery and pain come in full,let our blindness be our doom,let the chain of hatred blossom to it's full...do not be afraid of it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Calitoscassius:
I will come on here to type this same rubbish for your father when they arrest and tag him ESN soon.. grin as long as ignoramuses like you lives in that zoo you will get what is coming to you, today it is another person's father next week it will be your father or you. Bury your heads in the sand and keep been in denial.

Good luck.
[/s]

Good luck with that.

grin
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by paramakina202: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2021
Nigeria police should work professionally and arrest those deadly ESN boys that call themselves UGM and stop parading innocent old men.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Starpro87(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:

Don't worry. It will get to you or someone related to you.
You will never escape this kind of torture.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Toktee(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
And your comments about the northern killer herdsmen and bandits plus Boko Haram seems very scarcely scarce, why?

Was an old man caught with anything indicating that's a member of ESN?

For now every Igbo man is a member of ESN/ipob that's the gospel according to you northern salvages.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Good luck with that.

grin
This time you didn't include your favourite word shatap, you are learning. Like you will soon learn that IPOB are not your problem, that you are your own problem. cheesy
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by femlad97(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2021
pdppower:
One by one the family members of the wrongly accused people will come out to show how Nigerian police have framed people up. Shame on NPF
The gods will punish you next time....if you come out to say rubbish again about something like this...cuz u no dey think at all..tell me how will police identify the true esn members there...anybody found in the scene of crime are suspect....u see police u stand in a scene of crime....na d man fault jare
If my reply no satisfy u go ur usa....if a crime is commited there stay in the scene of crime if you will not be arrested ....mumu
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Police have no business with innocent people. Only criminals fear Police.

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Mftivi: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2021
inspirator1:

Seemingly you don't have a father. If you do, then you have lost your touch of humanity. Why will you type such? Is it to get likes (vainglory)? To be seen employable by BMC? If it is for mockery, you have set your path on mockery Road. Trust me, those that have humanity cum anger will curse you, some many even track you.

Inasmuch as we try to catch cruise here, limits should be applied to our stupidity. Its unfair of you to say such.

You don't know the spin Nigeria is into, if you know, you will not just pray but learn manners and simple way of life.

It could be anyone so long as this administration is concern. Hear me, nothing will happen! We are caged esp Southerners, its not an Igbo people thing o (bear that in mind).
people are too careless here, injustice can drive serious rage and one who is affected by such can spend years to track a mocker and make the said person their last mission on earth. A very dangerous thing to do is to mock someone who is suffering injustice.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I will come on here to type this same rubbish for you the day they will arrest you and your father and tag you criminals grin you think you are safe? No one is safe in that zoo.

Trash.
Since you fear Police this much, I pray they apprehend you. Cause you no pure. (AMEN) grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Guyman02:

Kudos to your scamming boss parading innocent people, now he has been exposed and refusing to face trial in America

Kudos to Abba Kyari for kidnapping, arresting, humiliated and jailed IPOB Supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu and Evans. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Lol I like how desperate you are becoming... One day an artery will burst.

Trash talk
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

Trash.
Since you fear Police this much, I pray they apprehend you. Cause you no pure. (AMEN) grin grin grin
Okay, me afraid of police? Yes, i am afraid of nigerian police because the are not police they are murderers..

I have been in numerous prisons in Europe and met numerous different kinda European police but was never afraid of them.

Keep praying that is all what you people are good at grin while police is killing nigerian youths. As long as you are in that zoo you are not safe. Nigerian police will pick you up one day soon and tag you an IPOB criminal. I promise you that.

As i ve said, i will come on here to type the same thing you typed for you.

Good luck!
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by otokx(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2021
This is sad.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Bellotelli: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2021
Liars... They are all ESN and should be dealt with accordingly.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by femlad97(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2021
Toktee:
And your comments about the northern killer herdsmen and bandits plus Boko Haram seems very scarcely scarce, why?

Was an old man caught with anything indicating that's a member of ESN?

For now every Igbo man is a member of ESN/ipob that's the gospel according to you northern salvages.
igbo men wey come believe say all northerners are fulani and hausa uko ipob and fulani/boko haram na d same thing jare.....all they do is to kill their own people claiming agitation 4 stupid reason....so they should wait until the old man bring out weapon ....police arrested people found in scene of crime.....u no know say anyone found in scene of crime is a suspect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area / PDP lost 300,000 votes to card readers failure in Ebonyi - Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.