Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks (5683 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
phemmyfour:
Dem go soon use this one

It is your sisters and female relatives they will use.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by MakotoShishio: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
There's a software that allows fraudsters to do voice simulation with videos of other people. You'll be seeing the video and hearing an american accent, but it is a Nigerian who is controlling the image and audio you're hearing. grin

siofra:

Nah... We video call all the time.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
josh123:
ur husband to be get dog?? grin

Yes he has a pet dog, how did you know?

1 Like

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
KingDash:
sure client... you for try mention the site, you wicked.

So that all you Yahoo boys will go and take over shebi?
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
sajmark:

all you see in him is money and green card... women are not capable of loving a NIGERIAN man

No woman wants to die young.
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
MakotoShishio:
There's a software that allows fraudsters to do voice simulation with videos of other people. You'll be seeing the video and hearing an american accent, but it is a Nigerian who is controlling the image and audio you're hearing. grin

So the money he sent na?
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by MakotoShishio: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
So you are taken in by a token amount he sent to you?

siofra:

So the money he sent na?
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
MakotoShishio:
So you are taken in by a token amount he sent to you?

Stop twisting my words, he's not the first oyibo to send me money.

You said he may be fake so I'm saying how can he be fake when he sends the money and I receive it

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ishilove and michelle55

God forbid I refuse to cheat on my American boyfriend angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by sajmark(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
siofra:

No woman wants to die young.
Same way no American man can fall for an average Nigerian girl from the streets. it's either he is using you to catch cruise or you've been chatting with a yahoo boy all this while... incase you don't know yahoo boys love impersonating military men in dating sites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
sajmark:

Same way no American man can fall for an average Nigerian girl from the streets. it's either he is using you to catch cruise or you've been chatting with a yahoo boy all this while... incase you don't know yahoo boys love impersonating military men in dating sites.

It's not a dating site, it's an archaeology discussion forum.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Magnoliaa(f): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congrats, sis. You can secure the bag as a secondary aim. You sound genuinely happy and in love. They can be great lovers and very open-minded wink. I'm pleased. Don't let some people here poison your desires.
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Magnoliaa(f): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
sajmark:

You know she's average how? Oh. Said they've even met on an archeology discussion forum. Haqhaqhaq.
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by MakotoShishio: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
That is how many of you are duped into human trafficking, drug trafficking and forced prostitution. Abi you don't know that cultists are now recruiting oyinbos to do their work? Continue to wallow in self deceit.

siofra:

You said he may be fake so I'm saying how can he be fake when he sends the money and I receive it

1 Like

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by sajmark(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You know she's average how? Oh. Said they've even met on an archeology discussion forum. Haqhaqhaq.
my gut tells me she's average and just here to look for attention... and I always trust my gut.
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Michelle55:

Redpillers wee not like this statement cheesy
The ones on Nairaland don't know what they are doing.
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
MakotoShishio:
That is how many of you are duped into human trafficking, drug trafficking and forced prostitution. Abi you don't know that cultists are now recruiting oyinbos to do their work? Continue to wallow in self deceit.

Abeg joor make I go shit, the jealousy here is giving me jedi jedi

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Ishilove: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
siofra:
Ishilove and michelle55

God forbid I refuse to cheat on my American boyfriend angry embarassed
tongue cheesy
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by sajmark(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
siofra:

It's not a dating site, it's an archaeology discussion forum.
lol, bombing can happen in any site.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Magnoliaa(f): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
siofra:

You go fear them. These people will twist and turn to come up with different theories. You never see anything. cheesy When naija babes date white men, they are always young, handsome and everything. See petyprincess. Now you. grin But it's old graves our alphas are picking. Pleaseee, spray pepper in their eyes for me. It's been a while I've drank any tears I'm almost frail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Congrats, sis. You can secure the bag as a secondary aim. You sound genuinely happy and in love. They can be great lovers and very open-minded wink. I'm pleased. Don't let some people here poison your desires.
Oh my God, thank you so much, you're really happy for me cry

All these nairaland men want to choke me with hate but e no go happen cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Magnoliaa(f): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
But why is that huncle pained bayi? Cultism? Drug trafficking? Nawa oooooo. grin grin
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Magnoliaa(f): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
siofra:

Oh my God, thank you so much, you're really happy for me cry

All these nairaland men want to choke me with hate but e no go happen cheesy

Of course I am happy. Love is sweet. With the right person and the everyone needs it. So, go you. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by sunshineV(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
"nigerian girls are useless" but dem see 9ja babe wey wan marry whitey, they got triggered. watin alpha males want gan gan?

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Magnoliaa(f): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oh. And you're BEAUTIFUL as well. "Average girl" inside potopoto o.

1 Share

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by KingDash: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
siofra:

So that all you Yahoo boys will go and take over shebi?
so when you found love there, don't you want us to find love there too.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Ishilove: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
sunshineV:
"nigerian girls are useless" but dem see 9ja babe wey wan marry whitey, they got triggered. watin alpha males want gan gan?
Most so called alpha males on NL are inexperienced kids who don't know what they want out of life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by sunshineV(f): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Most so called alpha males on NL are inexperienced kids who don't know what they want out of life
NO LIES DETECTED!
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by MakotoShishio: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
You're full of shit so it is normal and expected for you to produce shit.

siofra:

Abeg joor make I go shit, the jealousy here is giving me jedi jedi

1 Like

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by SkengRay: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
siofra:
grin

Before you come here and drag me, I know I'm a troll but online trolls actually have lives they live and I'm here to share mine with you guys kiss

You guys, I think I'm finally in ❤️ grin
I just met this navy man online (sorry but I'm not mentioning the site) and he's everything I thing I want in a man, he's kind, considerate, a feminist ally, rich.

But he's 20 years older than me but fúck it I don't mind, love is blind cheesy
So by next year I'll be going to join the love of my life in the US. Please be happy for me nairalanders, it's not easy.

He's not foul mouthed or broke and angry like 80% of the Nigerian male population.

Serious wahala for who go date Nigerian "red pille alpha mails"

Happy married life to me in advance cheesy
Congrats darling grin. Hope Say you like BDSM grin like my boys Gio and Bootleg from Ghettogaggers cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by SkengRay: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
sunshineV:
Na kiddies full NL.Thier role model na that Gid the piller or jack the ripper or whatever his moniker is grin
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by phemmyfour: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
siofra:

It is your sisters and female relatives they will use.
Dog wey go lost....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"love" And "respect": What Does Those Two Words Mean To You? / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? / Could This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.