Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks (5682 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by wunmi590(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
@ishilove and Michelle55 both of you are clown cheesy
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
wunmi590:
@ishilove and Michelle55 both of you are clown cheesy
tongue
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
SkengRay:
Congrats darling grin. Hope Say you like BDSM grin like my boys Gio and Bootleg from Ghettogaggers cheesy
Lol I'm interested in it.
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Tloc(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nonexisting1:
With Rozz, she made use of about 20 percent common sense. With Zzor, the already depleted common sense dropped further in value but with this new username, she is now a total stranger to common sense that they can never cohabitate. It's well.
Man, I wish I can see you and give you a BEAR hug, you're so foul mouthed. Damn! That girls dumbness makes me wanna cry .
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by SkengRay: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2021
siofra:

Lol I'm interested in it.
Good for you dear grin
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by house10studio: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2021
siofra:
grin

Before you come here and drag me, I know I'm a troll but online trolls actually have lives they live and I'm here to share mine with you guys kiss

You guys, I think I'm finally in ❤️ grin
I just met this navy man online (sorry but I'm not mentioning the site) and he's everything I thing I want in a man, he's kind, considerate, a feminist ally, rich.

But he's 20 years older than me but fúck it I don't mind, love is blind cheesy
So by next year I'll be going to join the love of my life in the US. Please be happy for me nairalanders, it's not easy.

He's not foul mouthed or broke and angry like 80% of the Nigerian male population.

Serious wahala for who go date Nigerian "red pille alpha mails"

Happy married life to me in advance cheesy
when he ask if u like mac book n he wants to send u two, let us know
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Petyprincess(f): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You go fear them. These people will twist and turn to come up with different theories. You never see anything. cheesy When naija babes date white men, they are always young, handsome and everything. See petyprincess. Now you. grin But it's old graves our alphas are picking. Pleaseee, spray pepper in their eyes for me. It's been a while I've drank any tears I'm almost frail.
Lol you sabi, OP as someone who is in an interracial relationship with my polish boyfriend for a long time now, see ignore what the haters might say or discourage you, thank God I did not listen to them then now it is paying off big time, it is better being with a white guy that loves and appreciates you than insecure bitter leaf men we have on here!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by jollenbaba(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lol grin
TarOrfeeek:

Ochuko in Sapele will be laughing now.

grin grin

Very soon, he will need N50,000 to access $1,000,000 retirement funds.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Glamouzpeter(f): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Brunicekid:
Well done...
Congratulations dear
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by Magnoliaa(f): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Petyprincess:

Lol you sabi, OP as someone who is in an interracial relationship with my polish boyfriend for a long time now, see ignore what the haters might say or discourage you, thank God I did not listen to them then now it is paying off big time, it is better being with a white guy that loves and appreciates you than insecure bitter leaf men we have on here!!

This. It's good you didn't let all their judgement and vile get you. That's very important to do.
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Petyprincess:

Thanks babe❤
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by wealthtrak: 4:41am On Aug 09, 2021
siofra:
grin

Before you come here and drag me, I know I'm a troll but online trolls actually have lives they live and I'm here to share mine with you guys kiss

I just met this navy man online (sorry but I'm not mentioning the site) and he's everything I thing I want in a man, he's kind, considerate, a feminist ally, rich.

So by next year I'll be going to join the love of my life in the US. Please be happy for me nairalanders, it's not easy.

He's not foul mouthed or broke and angry like 80% of the Nigerian male population.

Serious wahala for who go date Nigerian "red pille alpha mails"

Lol. grin Babe just do your due
dilligence, (i.e., if you're not
just cruising) so you don't fall
into the hands of a U.S.-based
drug junkie.

I assume you're about 20 years
and the dude is in his early 40s.
So 20 years is an ideal upper
age gap.

Ciao.
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by wealthtrak: 5:05am On Aug 09, 2021
MakotoShishio:
There's a software that allows fraudsters to do voice simulation with videos of other people. You'll be seeing the video and hearing an american accent, but it is a Nigerian who is controlling the image and audio you're hearing. grin

Very true.
Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by BlueAir: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2021
You've finally stated what's giving u sleepless nights grin
siofra:
grin

Serious wahala for who go date [/b]Nigerian "red pille alpha mails"[b]

1 Like

Re: How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks by siofra(f): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
BlueAir:
You've finally stated what's giving u sleepless nights grin

Sleepless nights indeed. I sleep better than a baby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). / Giving A Lady Space! / "love" And "respect": What Does Those Two Words Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.