Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York (54583 Views)

Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by SenorFax(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
I really enjoyed this thread. Looks like a Dejavu I don't know. But I never comot this country before sha, not even to Ghana

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by gulfer: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
Airbnb room and the view from my window
Bros, you no carry handbag

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Lexusgs430: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
I’m very disappointed with the wifi services in the bus. This is my first time using this company called greyhound and I’m already regretting it.
It’s a 7 hrs journey and the bus has no wifi

What happened to your data subscription .......... wink

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by chidooh1: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
Forgetting my earpiece in the house made me kinda miss Nigeria a little bit.
In Nigeria you’ll find sellers of different items at bus parks. Infact you can even buy all the items you will need for your trip at the bus park, soaps, singlets, polo etc. the case is very different here.
Meaning that Nigerians are more enterprising

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Shinor(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
[quote author=Tourist123 post=104453122]Forgetting my earpiece in the house made me kinda miss Nigeria a little bit.
In Nigeria you’ll find sellers of different items at bus parks. Infact you can even buy all the items you will need for your trip at the bus park, soaps, singlets, polo etc. the case is very different here. [/quote

When we tell hyou Naija is better than that place you are in now, you will start arguing. You better hurry up and come and buy ear piece in Oshodi before task force drive street traders away
Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Blackmiserable(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
Thats the yeye Jamaican driver

How do you know he's Jamaican?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by wink2015(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
America is a well planned country.

Nice share.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Odion2016(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kingosytex:

Naija is bae grin

Anu e she mi

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Lexusgs430: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
I live in one of the New England states in America. One of the intriguing things about these states is the naming of the cities and town. A vast majority of the towns are named after England.
You gonna see names like New Hampshire, Manchester, New London etc

Because the British colonised America.......... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by optimistfeel(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
Hi guys, for my birthday this year, I will be visiting New York City via Road.
Kindly sit back and relax �

Please continue with this....
Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by preshyusufu: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
come and try road trip from Lagos to Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by MansoryMX(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
CUMIN:
Apart from the economy and organized environment...I like my naija die

Di ka ahuhu agaghi ada mba! Gaa n'ihu !!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Asianjollof007: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
See me smiling while going through the thread. Poverty, e no go better for you!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Cnach: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
kingsceedon:

Go to hell
Guy u dey vesi o
Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Oricha79(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
ramatuoyiza:
Okene is a major route to all states
wadahi inya?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Limassol(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bahamas95:
Judging by what I have heard about New York I don't think I can live there just like I can't live in Lagos.......I hate stress.
you are not alone.
Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
I thought you were going to drive, that would have been a long ass stretch.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
obiekunie01:

OP YOU ARE VERY VERY USELESS IN TAKING PICTURES!

WHICH KAIN YEYE PICTURES YOU ARE TAKING LIKE U HAVE ONLY ONE EYE!

MTCHEWWW!!

And you are also use.less in viewing this thread

Op continue jor no time to waste on lazy Naija youths

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Silentgroper(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
He looks yardy. U go just chop bullet at d middle of ur forehead.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Mangekyo: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
See better country. See clean roads mehn! The cars are sparkling. Everywhere looks developed and well organized. This zoo we live in just doesn't compare. Can't wait to leave undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Ekg911(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
Forgetting my earpiece in the house made me kinda miss Nigeria a little bit.
In Nigeria you’ll find sellers of different items at bus parks. Infact you can even buy all the items you will need for your trip at the bus park, soaps, singlets, polo etc. the case is very different here.
boyo Yankee life different. Bro make I come dey with you na abeg. Naija everywhere and anything na hustle

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by DavidEsq(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
I got to the station at exactly 6:10am, Checked in and got a parking permit for my car.
The bus driver is a very rude Jamaican man with poor customer service, I’m going to report him to the company after the trip, that’s if we don’t fight before we get to NY
The werey in u will always show grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by DavidEsq(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
I’m very disappointed with the wifi services in the bus. This is my first time using this company called greyhound and I’m already regretting it.
Bus no get WiFi. Shey o ya werey ni angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by TheEnygma(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Op please continue...
Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Abiboss: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Waiting patiently for the continuity
Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Tonytonex(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
I made some nice Sharwama before leaving the house.. please come and join me
WOW! So you know how to make it
Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Edun00700: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Let me on hotspot for you then
Tourist123:
Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Springboot: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mcslize:

Keep consoling yourself. grin

He's right, I lived in the US for 16yrs, when the opportunity came that I had to return Nigeria when my organization started full operations here, I was selected. Initially I wasn't happy about it but now I do not regret moving back here. If you're comfortable financially, Nigeria is not as bad as you all paint it online.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by Tonytonex(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
Just like making a stop at Okene when traveling to Abuja by road or stopping at Ughelli when traveling to Portharcourt, we made a quick stop at Springfield, Massachusetts for 20mins
please, how much did you pay for your fare?
Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by telkevog(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tourist123:
Show us the conductor too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by condralbedez: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nice thread,one day shaaa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Russian Plane Crash-Landed In Cornfield After Engines Suck In Birds(Pics) / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG / "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.