Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business (48465 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Habib101: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
tonysunkan:
That mindset is very unproductive.
very unproductive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by MemoriesAndMe: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
And we can't blame God for giving some women heads. They can decorate it but can't think with it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by manmade(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
Some boyfriend sef,why still put eyes on what she does with the money you freely gave her,not a good thing
This is why your name is rozco
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by EJEHSON(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
E go hard for you to get sense I swear.
Rozcol:
Some boyfriend sef,why still put eyes on what she does with the money you freely gave her,not a good thing
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by anomaly20: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

You funny? U judging me on $300, 4real?? $300 dollars? i dont belif this ha ha ha ha ha....Bro i have not laugh like this for a looooong tme ha ha hah ha. I give people I dont know moiney for free.....good moiney.

Bro, if u know wot I do for livvvvin.....truss me....u will go into hiding!!! (REAL TALK) angry

Make dem bless me Na chief anything will go a long way
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by bravehost4u(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Her looks is her business and she needs to sell her market well to get better pay... please wetin una wan hear again?
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Ooye12: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Females and hair

And funny enough most niggarz can't tell if the hairstyle of a baby girl is expensive or not....we can't even differentiate....

Still these baby girls will be thinking that with expensive hairs and wigs they can get our attention Olorun Na the ass me like pass

What actually gets our attention is the boobs and asss
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by faithfull18(f): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
He should show receipts.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Palazee(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The simp deserves this,I hope no grudges against the girl
Damn niggar

U just said my mind cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by ramatintin(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
idiotic comment
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by emonis88: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^This is how u identify the broke guys....They call women gold digger when they cant aford them.
Bro please loook for job (no oofense) undecided
Guy abegi! As broke guy go look for work na so olosho dey sell dey go, na one dey dat her shop go old come wreak , we go come know who dey broke, or eventually broken. Lol! Olosho no be werk.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by TheOldGods: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
house10studio:
just count ur lose, but b4 u do fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk don't drop big money just tranport fare wen u tired of fuking then move on.
you keep shouting Bleep as if you're doing the girl a bad thing. Someone that is also enjoying it. You people think having sex with a girl page back what she took. Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Just 150k and u dey call that one money about 300$ Chai baba u no have any right to talk to that gee cux u sef na broke guy... 150k for just for some few bottles na u dey open mouth waah

Bros that money big o.
Ah ah.
If I get that kind money now, you know wetin I fit use am sort? Don't say it out o.
150k is big.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Truvelisback(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
This is what happens when a man invest money in a coconut head.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Mohbola(f): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
May God help us females grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Flintmoonlight: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
This one does not cut her coat according to her size and I smell a misplaced of priority here
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Flintmoonlight: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
This one does not cut her coat according to her size and I smell a misplaced of priority here
Playloaded:
The tweep said that his friend gave his girlfriend N300,000 as seed capital for business, but she used a chunk of the money that was sent to her to buy “hair” instead.

A Nigerian lady who was gifted money by her man to start a brand decided to use the money to purchase hair instead.

The story was shared by a Twitter user @RemyTwiits who is close friends with the lady’s boyfriend. The tweep said that his friend gave his girlfriend N300,000 as seed capital for business, but she used a chunk of the money that was sent to her to buy “hair” instead.

According to @RemyTwiits, the young lady had been bugging her man about wanting to start a brand but needed funds to kickstart her project and so her man sent N300k but after receiving money, she spent a whopping N250k in buying hair.

When she was confronted about her action, the lady is reported to have said she acquired the hair because “hair is an investment”.

@RemyTwiits shared;

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerian-lady-buys-hair-with-money-given-to-her-by-boyfriend-to-start-a-business/
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Adadioranma79(f): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
You directly paid her for keeping your unfaithfulness to herself? Okay nah

Pumpumking:

Brother the rule is simple. if u cant aford woman, stay single or toast men. loads of mens outthere lookin for boy friend
I gave my girl friends cousin 150k juss two weeks ago and I dint even yansh her nor do i have any yanshin intention.
I simply gave her the money because her future plan is to be a lawyer and everytime she cathes me with other base, she kept her mouth quite.
I called her one day & ask for her account number, telling her I want her to help me buy some things for a friends birthday. ..and then she called me back and said *what do u want me to buy with the 150k*. I said, its yours. She freak out. she ask why. I simply said: you a loyal friend.
SON, WATCH N LEARN: THATS HOW BIG BOYS ROLL!!!!! (Peace) angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Drsnives(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro if u tink am joking, come to Island tomorrow and I will give u 10k cash...juss like that.
Bro i roll like a baller..big time
u dont belif, try me!!! angry
Try by crediting me 2k make i take hold myside for the weekend. 0812 546 103 access bank. Wesley
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by olaadenigeria(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
The hair too is business tools too. Beauty and slay mama is a without shop or space. Doing it with good hair will attract customers
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Flintmoonlight: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Boss make the reach us make everywhere sakrakum
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Flintmoonlight: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Boss make the money reach us make everywhere sakrakum
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Adadioranma79(f): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
He should come to the Island to collect 10k? Now I believe what the guy wrote. What happens sending him the 10k via transfer? Not to mention where he resides? 10k ko, 10k ni

Pumpumking:

Bro if u tink am joking, come to Island tomorrow and I will give u 10k cash...juss like that.
Bro i roll like a baller..big time
u dont belif, try me!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Palazee(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Damn

Thats serve the SIMP right

He thought dating a slay mama who choose slaying over hustling is fun cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Okhuadams(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hungry the beginning of poverty, foolish spending the beginning of stupidity, claiming hair as investment the beginning of craziness, and the guys family has been asking him for money
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Saig: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:

Hope your head correct sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by kokomilala(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wasted and fleeting vanities. Women are too vain and artificial before God. They've become too presumptuous before their maker. They've contested and rejected the originals of their destiny : hair, nails, eye lashes, ears, nose and other things. They can't reflect the glory of God in these coveted vanities.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Adakintroy: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:

Shut up!

Anybody weh care for you honestly must follow you up.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by esther4real(f): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Chai, I am looking for big #70000 to start my cosmetics business, why do good things atimes ends with the wrong people? God let my destiny helper locate me ooo. cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Agbebakun22: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Abigarnics01:

Bros that money big o.
Ah ah.
If I get that kind money now, you know wetin I fit use am sort? Don't say it out o.
150k is big.

Doing pass each others shey u know sha.... That 150k na airpod 3 pro money be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / What Type Of Pre-Wedding Picture Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.