Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business (48459 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Doing pass each others shey u know sha.... That 150k na airpod 3 pro money be that

Is that so? Ah.
Baba God answer me o, bless me with better money make I take do wetin dey pain me o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by hstar: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
kemicalreact:
Na MrCork be dat. grin
why did u expose him na? grin

from the write up, i av known its him

i eventually wanted to exit the thread to read another news

but upon knowing that, this is mr cock method of writing, i stay glued to the thread grin

i look 4ward to see 'babe let me offer u #500 for kissing, if u dont want i can add #200' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by osazsky(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
To me the future is still female...chidima used same tactics but she was not wise..she for the USA now not jail
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by bamitinn(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
Some boyfriend sef,why still put eyes on what she does with the money you freely gave her,not a good thing

You are not serious, it means you can do likewise, the bf gave her money specifically for business. So what's putting eye now. Hissed....
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Agbebakun22: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Abigarnics01:

Is that so? Ah.
Baba God answer me o, bless me with better money make I take do wetin dey pain me o.

Lol no just dey sit inside dey expect miracle.. U need to crack the brain look for ideas that can turn to profit.. God Favour matters too.. Money dey naija ooo codedly but na just grace go make discover am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by duepurpose: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Females and hair

And funny enough most niggarz can't tell if the hairstyle of a baby girl is expensive or not....we can't even differentiate....

Still these baby girls will be thinking that with expensive hairs and wigs they can get our attention

What actually gets our attention is the boobs and asss

Please increase the volume!
I cant even difference expensive hairs from low budget ones. Who cares once the content is attractive...
Nonesense and ingredients.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Lol no just dey sit inside dey expect miracle.. U need to crack the brain look for ideas that can turn to profit.. God Favour matters too.. Money dey naija ooo codedly but na just grace go make discover am

I am an industrious and hard-working young lady with a job and side hustles. However, I nor dey forbid miracle for my life. I wish for it and I pray for it while doing what I am supposed to do.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by mariodko190(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
Some boyfriend sef,why still put eyes on what she does with the money you freely gave her,not a good thing
This is the most insensitive post I’ve ever read on Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Cokahot: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Normal. From ungrateful fools. I gave one 150k last year september,by December she bought 2 grams of cubana gold with the money and flexed the rest. Shop she no pay,goods I dumped her b4 new year
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
mariodko190:
This is the most insensitive post I’ve ever read on Nairaland
na you sabi

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by FILEBE(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro if u tink am joking, come to Island tomorrow and I will give u 10k cash...juss like that.
Bro i roll like a baller..big time
u dont belif, try me!!! angry

Pumpkin. Hehehehe. So you gave a lady 150 for just flex but you will give a guy 10 for same flex?

I don't know which school of thought you belong to but one thing is obvious about that school. If you lots of money to give out, please you it to make impact in people's life. Help people acquire knowledge, skills et all so as to better themselves.

You don't need money to impress girls bro . At all. A girl that will fall for you will fall for you. Come say you get small change na plus.

Well, if you wanna go the money part . Na ladies wey u wan chop and clean mouth you go dey meet. Their is more to life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by chidiwar(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:

Dumbest thing I ve read since morning....
U are dumber than Nigerian government ..
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
So disgraceful...

Average Nigerian girl take guys for granted!!

Lazy lots... Can you imagine!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by chidiwar(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^This is how u identify the broke guys....They call women gold digger when they cant aford them.
Bro please loook for job (no oofense) undecided

I still wonder how I manage to share the same country with dumbass like u..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Flairoqy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Odoogu:

Bro... cheesycheesycheesy you funny die...
It's either you old memeber and new moniker or something in between.
You see I done see small for nl and characters like yours are just so easy to read.

Gave your girlfriend cousin 150k cheesy ... You wey never chop.
You no fit run that kind parole with Obi sef before him add The Cubana.
Abeg park well. tongue

Lol man you’re broke, people actually have deep pockets so you can’t judge, tho real spenders don’t front.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by chidiwar(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

Brother please if u don't have moiney to chase women, live it for us big boys to chase women.
Go & find job or sell petrol sir. STOP NAGGING!! (no ooofense) angry

Says someone who can't even afford 3square meal...

Asshole
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Odoogu:

Bro... cheesycheesycheesy you funny die...
It's either you old memeber and new moniker or something in between.
You see I done see small for nl and characters like yours are just so easy to read.

Gave your girlfriend cousin 150k cheesy ... You wey never chop.

You no fit run that kind parole with Obi sef before him add The Cubana.
Abeg park well. tongue

People carry mouth Bros I tell you.

Mouth go just open dey sing incoherently
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Agbebakun22: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Abigarnics01:

I am an industrious and hard-working young lady with a job and side hustles. However, I nor dey forbid miracle for my life. I wish for it and I pray for it while doing what I am supposed to do.

That's cool, grace and Favour will find you. You look like a good young woman. God bless you and prosper ur hard work
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by jutan: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Babes don't impress guys with expensive hair,
they do it to bully their fellow babes
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Females and hair

And funny enough most niggarz can't tell if the hairstyle of a baby girl is expensive or not....we can't even differentiate....

Still these baby girls will be thinking that with expensive hairs and wigs they can get our attention

What actually gets our attention is the boobs and asss
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by leetylee: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

Brother please if u don't have money to chase women, live it for us big boys to chase women.
Go & find job or sell petrol sir. STOP NAGGING!! (no offense) angry

Troll spotted! ☹️
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by nextstep(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
First thing I thought was, the lady is correct... that hair is a good investment. If you know you know. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Alaganature09(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro if u tink am joking, come to Island tomorrow and I will give u 10k cash...juss like that.
Bro i roll like a baller..big time
u dont belif, try me!!! angry

Mr boiler, and we no see you for cubana mother burial...OGA park well..na people like you dey make girls believe say we be all the same...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Awaoyelmoni(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by deepwater(f): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The simp deserves this,I hope no grudges against the girl

Bro
These are Indians beating up a Nigeria/African man almost to death....

It's not funny at all.
Put it down!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Fortez: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Home wreckers
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by LINTUNE(m): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
u are very stupid for making such comment.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Dpundict: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

and everytime she cathes me with other base, she kept her mouth quite. (Peace)
[/b] angry
Simply put bro!. You gave her a bribe to keep mute while you explore outside to her sister's detriment. That is not supposed to be how supposed big boys roll but well! in a country where a policeman is a tailor plug anything is possible.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Dpundict: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
TheMan3:
Well she may have actually invested the money on the business.

Do you know how much she can potentially make wearing that hair?? Lol smh

You are on point. She can use it to negotiate a higher pay from the customer before they proceed to za oza room. Ask Lekki babes ( not the genuine babes making legit cash) how market be with that wig on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Lordhades21(m): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
I still dey talk am. Na Niaja men dey make our women entitled. Until men start being smart to realize that most women want nothing more than to leach you.

Imagine giving babe 300k when I never see anything wetin u add to ur life on your own not to talk of my own. Simps everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Lordhades21(m): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2021
anomaly20:

Make dem bless me Na chief anything will go a long way
All this ones wei their money na for mouth, person wei get versa no dey make useless mouth
Talk give away now all man go hide. Some Niaja guys and stupidity.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by grandstar(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2021
Rozcol:

He have her the money for business. She said she needed it for business. Why won't he ask her?

She's not the msrraigable type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.