Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father (9804 Views)

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though / ''I Am H0rny, I Need A Man'' Old Granny Cries Out, Spark Outrage / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Temmylee02:
we're saying the same thing, I would love it if you will come and gimme that home training lesson at my home......oloun you will make a perfect teacher and I will be a good student wink wink cheesy grin

i pity you parents, they should forget about you... I just know your mom will be feeling so bad right now, she seriously regrets your birth..

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Temmylee02: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
madamthemadam:

i know you sleep with your relations, incest is food to you people, but no worry, the thunder wey dey fire those kind acts dey come for you.
I knw you're hungry just send me your aza make I shower you blessing small, make you take am hold body as you dey para like dog Wey dey on her last bone like this no make brain. Oya oya send me ur aza.....send zaddy ur aza my girl kiss kiss tongue
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Temmylee02: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
madamthemadam:

i pity you parents, they should forget about you... I just know your mom will be feeling so bad right now, she seriously regrets your birth..
woss send me ur aza make I do you well nah hunger dey cause all this hot body cheesy grin
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by adeskee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Carchoice:

Wahala.

This kind matter dey hard to put mouth. I mean rape matter.

The only thing I have to give is “kpele my dear”

And it’s just one kpele, you and your fiancé can share it.

Na which one be this
Laugh wan kill me here
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruke1989:

Right now she picked up my call. I told her about Mirabel centre and Stern, she said they have contacted her with offer to help. She told them she doesn't want their help even without informing me. She was just furious and was angry over the broken relationship and is uninterested in seeking justice. She doesn't even corporate with me to forward the guys picture or threats to me so I can use to get to the root. I guess she is more pained by what she stands to loose from a broken relationship than what abuse she suffered sexually. I close my case at this junction.

oga leave her be, you already crucified her way before now, 2 things are involved..
1. She was raped
2. She wasnt raped.
But my anger with you is for someone you once claimed to loved, you have not even tried to see things from her position... You are already feeling betrayed even before you proved anything, the way she is allegedly behaving is also a classical behaviour of some abuse victims, they find the strength to tell it all later or seek justice, some people are stronger emotionally than some others...
You know your girlfriend, if you cant continue, leave her alone, so both of you can move on......

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Waynesteave: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Temmylee02:
woss send me ur aza make I do you well nah hunger dey cause all this hot body cheesy grin
guy you just dey catch cruise with that lady me and my guy don die with laugh grin grin grin grin grin you Sabi handle her well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Temmylee02:

big man on NL but sleeping on mat in real life, lol
your mama dey use one wrapper go every where... Send the money to her, make she change her only hollandis...

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Temmylee02: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Waynesteave:
guy you just dey catch cruise with that lady me and my guy don die with laugh grin grin grin grin grin you Sabi handle her well.
that one nah small thing grin

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Temmylee02: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
madamthemadam:

big man on NL but sleeping on mat in real life, lol
your mama dey use one wrapper go every where... Send the money to her, make she change her only hollandis...
I knw why don't you com for a visit then lemme show you how it's done okwia, anomna abuja......lemme do you normal just send me ya aza make you take chill as ya body dey hot.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Ruke1989: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
madamthemadam:

oga leave her be, you already crucified her way before now, 2 things are involved..
1. She was raped
2. She wasnt raped.
But my anger with you is for someone you once claimed to loved, you have not even tried to see things from her position... You are already feeling betrayed even before you proved anything, the way she is allegedly behaving is also a classical behaviour of some abuse victims, they find the strength to tell it all later or seek justice, some people are stronger emotionally than some others...
You know your girlfriend, if you cant continue, leave her alone, so both of you can move on......
Women don't love they go for highest bidder and to the most randy man availabie. So as a woman you have no right to talk about love- something no woman understand. I have been scammed by love never to be blind again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Ruke1989: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Love is not needed for marriage only common sense and trust based on verified facts is needed. Love lost its meaning many generations back. Blind trust equal foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruke1989:

Women don't love they go for highest bidder and to the most randy man availabie. So as a woman you have no right to talk about love- something no woman understand. I have been scammed by love never to be blind again

you just confirmed my initial thoughts, 'women dont understand' love abi?, i knew you didnt love her, because the way the wrote her off without proper investigation initially was a tell it all sign, any way na your life, na you know... Move on with your transaction life sorry love life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Temmylee02:
I knw why don't you com for a visit then lemme show you how it's done okwia, anomna abuja......lemme do you normal just send me ya aza make you take chill as ya body dey hot.

like i said send am your parents, make them chop this nite.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Temmylee02: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
wink wink cheesy ngwanu bia neba Kam got ego for set up
madamthemadam:

like i said send am your parents, make them chop this nite.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
ford101:
most girls just want to be raped.

Another day, another iidiiot.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
1Sharon:

My God. My fellow women really let me down.

I see why men call you guys fish brain.

You are not female. Shut it. At least be proud to put your real gender assignation on your monicker

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Sayobam(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Inside life,many things happen
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by 1Sharon(f): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
kneehighbootz:

You are not female. Shut it. At least be proud to put your real gender assignation on your monicker

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Ruke1989: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
I came here to laugh. Some of you are damn humorous
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Ruke1989: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
madamthemadam:

you just confirmed my initial thoughts, 'women dont understand' love abi?, i knew you didnt love her, because the way the wrote her off without proper investigation initially was a tell it all sign, any way na your life, na you know... Move on with your transaction life sorry love life

Don't blackmail a Man with the word love. What sacrifice have you made for your man since you were born? What ever he has sacrificed for you should be like x 20 of what ever you have done on him. And you are here talking about love. Something you as a lady doesn't understand.
So I should be pampering a woman who may have told me about their affair because the antave mocked her after sex? and is scared his senseless behavior could lead him to texting her mistakenly when her phone is on my palm. He is a senseless Man who naturally will expose her by mocking her and sending unscrupulous texts. That's the main reason she told me not any nonsense love. But fear of the Man's senseless behavior

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Ruke1989: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
She rejected I proceed with prosecution, rejected my request to get the mans threat and self implicating chats forwarded to me claiming she angrily deleted them. She refused to secure a medical examine report according to her because she doesn't want to report. But she feels elated and happy that "he begged her' obvious ly following the threats received from nairalanders. She blocked my move to get text based or medical evidence, turned down two NGOs that stepped in after I applied to them. So that's the major reason I will never change my mind. I don't understand the satisfaction she got from, he begged me because he became afraid. She has rendered my threats to the man an empty threat by wiping off her phone chats with the guy when I demanded text based evidence and deliberately refusing proceeding on a medical examination for the report that will be useful

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Zubi10:
what do you want us to do with the number now??You said you have broke up with her so y sharing his number to us now abeg go deal with it ...I would've help you if you didn't break up with her.

Abeg, read the thread again then delete this quote. Thankiu
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Ruke1989:

Don't blackmail a Man with the word love. What sacrifice have you made for your man since you were born? What ever he has sacrificed for you should be like x 20 of what ever you have done on him. And you are here talking about love. Something you as a lady doesn't understand.
So I should be pampering a woman who may have told me about their affair because the antave mocked her after sex? and is scared his senseless behavior could lead him to texting her mistakenly when her phone is on my palm. He is a senseless Man who naturally will expose her by mocking her and sending unscrupulous texts. That's the main reason she told me not any nonsense love. But fear of the Man's senseless behavior

See you throwing the word blackmail up and down, you dont know me yet you 'know and judge' my relationship, its obvious jumping into conclusions is your mark, you go into relationship as a transaction, for someone like you, money is the sacrifice, and you already feel all ladies cant understand love because of some immature reason... Please continue with your life abeg... Keep looking one day, you will meet the perfect business partner...

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Temmylee02:
wink wink cheesy ngwanu bia neba Kam got ego for set up

yes na, its something that you are not used to in your family, family of shameless people..

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2021
kneehighbootz:

dont mind the confused fellow, trying so hard to be female...

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Betboss(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2021
Ruke1989:
She rejected I proceed with prosecution, rejected my request to get the mans threat and self implicating chats forwarded to me claiming she angrily deleted them. She refused to secure a medical examine report according to her because she doesn't want to report. But she feels elated and happy that "he begged her' obvious ly following the threats received from nairalanders. She blocked my move to get text based or medical evidence, turned down two NGOs that stepped in after I applied to them. So that's the major reason I will never change my mind. I don't understand the satisfaction she got from, he begged me because he became afraid. She has rendered my threats to the man an empty threat by wiping off her phone chats with the guy when I demanded text based evidence and deliberately refusing proceeding on a medical examination for the report that will be useful

Never you trust a woman. When I first read your story I believed with all my heart that your girl was raped. But going by all you have said regarding how she has rejected every move for the man to be prosecuted. I can confidently say it THAT GIRL WASNT RAPED. SHE IS A HOE.

I personally feel pain because she just played the rape card to get your reaction. Bro move on and allow her enjoy the man's dick. I can assure you she will Bleep him again.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Bellotelli: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2021
sunshineV:
many fools are on nl. a girl got raped and the men are indirectly blaming her. i bet it wont be so if reverse is the case. op and other commenters are all fools
Many girls get long throat too much.. Na awoof always lead them to rapists.. Meanwhile, all rapists should be taught great lessons.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Princecool25(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Lies!!just one man with no gun or weapon can’t rape a girl…your fiance is obviously lying to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by shomutuski(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Plot twist; him and your babe Bleep clean clean
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Trumann: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You are actually a very wicked fellow and never her friend. At this hard time you broke up with her? Rape plus breakup!?

Abeg girls date your friends so that in hard times you'll still have a frd
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by AutoChick4U(f): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Trumann:

You are irredeemably stupid
How so?
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Trumann: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
How so?

Apologies for the insult, I withdraw it.

That lady wasn't raped. She is yet to tell him the truth. She's more angry at being dumped than being "raped".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do Rev. Sisters Cure Konji?? / Guys, See Where To Touch A Lady That Will Break Her Defence / When He Says 'send Me Booty Pic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.