Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding (44713 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Thoceen: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
She doesn't like the guy.

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
jenifer007:
To me kissing is no fun...kissing is boring and a complete waste of time.

Lol. cheesy
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Zimmermann(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Marriage on its way to a brick wall already grin
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by BRATISLAVA: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
chatinent:
If you embarrass me like this, I'll take the mic and call off the wedding.

Go and meet that your ex you are shy of. Nonsense and ingredients.

Not everyone wants PDA.

The way men on this thread act like everyone must want to kiss in public is ridiculous. If she doesn't want to, it means she must be forced into the marriage, or cheating, or angry that it's not her ex.

What if she doesn't mind doing it away from the cameras?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by isaiahethan: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
LOSKYXANDER:
If I were this guy, no matter how much I've spent, I'll call off the wedding. What a national embarrassment!!! I can't even be the guy sef because before I even propose, I'll know my place. If you ask me to bet, i would bet she is pregnant. The wedding seems like a by force wedding!!!

Could be the guy mouth odour
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Divoc19(f): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
And so? I did same.
It's not every bady that can kiss in public.

I won't do it in front of my kids either.

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by chatinent: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Not everyone wants PDA.

The way men on this thread act like everyone must want to kiss in public is ridiculous. If she doesn't want to, it means she must be forced into the marriage, or cheating, or angry that it's not her ex.

What if she doesn't mind doing it away from the cameras?

What stops her from telling me beforehand so we could skip that part?
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by ubee(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
There are some females that detest kissing. They can indulge in various types of sex acts but when it comes to kissing, count them out.

This woman is probably that type of person, and her man knows but tried to see if she would give in to him because of the weight of the occasion.

Poor him.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by ubee(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
What do you mean by - "that part?" That's a traditional wedding, with no priest to say "you may kiss the bride".
Is kissing mandatory in a traditional wedding?
Is it even mandatory in White weddings?

You're probably the type that always looks out for the kissing part of a wedding, and always gets giddy and giggly like a toddler when the kiss happens.
chatinent:

What stops her from telling me beforehand so we could skip that part?

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Glink2018(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
the guy look like woman-wrapper...

this kin lady go show the guy pepper after wedding.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Freebandz365: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Is like his mouth is the aftermath of bokoharam bombing in maiduguri
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by goody2019: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Since when open kissing becomes part of traditional marriage ceremony? Mere innovation by money-hungry MCs
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by illicit(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
donbenie:
How exactly does this correlate with you calling him a simp? angry

There must be a reason why the girl don't wanna kiss him in public

Do you know she can even deny him sex in bed?
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by donbenie(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
illicit:

There must be a reason why the girl don't wanna kiss him in public

Do you know she can even deny him sex in bed?
Maybe she is shy..

Everyone is not exactly comfortable with displaying affections in the public..
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by illicit(m): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
donbenie:
Maybe she is shy..

Everyone is not exactly comfortable with displaying affections in the public..

Well you are right too but they could have told the MC to skip the part

I can't dance, I would have told my MC to skip the part on my wedding day lol

Make I no go embarrass myself
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Stanleyq: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
May be she has a golden lips.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by elonmuskbaby: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin
blackdot1:
She don day do holy nwaeje now
Wen dem enta in oza room she go sucklick every slaver saliva and slobber that comes out of that guy's mouth

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by OssyMalik: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
EXLOVER:
Guys that barb such kind of hair and have that kind of mouth are suffering from severe mouth odour...

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Adakintroy: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol! apart from the kiss babe was not looking at her husband. That na alarm bells!

Many Women are about the ceremony and friend chat afterward and not you.

It's a painful for a man to go this lenght in money and still arrive at bargains for love.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by enedo: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Elock1:
angry
Make this babe no try this thing with person way get hot temper.

Even me way e no concern dy here dy fume.. And I no even get hot temper sef.

Bros mi... I tells you, you just said exactly what's on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by chatinent: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
ubee:
What do you mean by - "that part?" That's a traditional wedding, with no priest to say "you may kiss the bride".
Is kissing mandatory in a traditional wedding?
Is it even mandatory in White weddings?

You're probably the type that always looks out for the kissing part of a wedding, and always gets giddy and giggly like a toddler when the kiss happens.

No, you get me wrong.

I mean, she could have told the guy what she doesn't like before then.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by gift2xl: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
There is nothing bad, maybe she's not the public show type. Congratulations to them.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
i can bet my left ball that lady is a virgin. she not used to that kind of scenario. May God bless her exceedinly for keeping herself holy untill her marriage.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by seyz91(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Weldone

The seer that sees pregnancy through pics and face undecided
micronut:

She doesn't appear pregnant though.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by MufasaLion: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
I pity him in advance grin
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by MufasaLion: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Collinsaik:
i can bet my left ball that lady is a virgin. she not used to that kind of scenario. May God bless her exceedinly for keeping herself holy untill her marriage.

LMAO
grin grin grin
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by MufasaLion: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
LOSKYXANDER:
If I were this guy, no matter how much I've spent, I'll call off the wedding. What a national embarrassment!!! I can't even be the guy sef because before I even propose, I'll know my place. If you ask me to bet, i would bet she is pregnant. The wedding seems like a by force wedding!!!

It might not be a forced wedding but it's very glaring that the babe ain't into the nigga.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by afoo02(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
arejibadz:
B like her boyfriend day deir
which one be this again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.