Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding (44714 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by mechanics(m): 4:55am On Aug 07, 2021
Maybe her has her reasons.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by donbenie(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2021
Morris101686:
You made it stated clearly that the woman could be shy? Shy of gini and she accepted the vows are you kidding me. You need to predefined and know about that word before you play a defensive attack.

You can't use your emotions to predetermine how others will react in certain situations..
Doing so presupposes that everyone acts same,which is a lie..
Throwing words about,just because it's the in thing doesn't in any way makes for maturity..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.