Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding (44688 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Sabadon(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Singing d'banjs....."so shy" grin grin
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Elostar: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
E
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Lamasta(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
jenifer007:
To me kissing is no fun...kissing is boring and a complete waste of time.

You must be from sokoto then grin

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by eddyslim(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
The bride is hiding something

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by NigeriaZoo: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kissing is not African culture. It is disgusting. Exchanging mouth bacteria. Kudos to the lady who may also have been embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Ikem11(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
micronut:

She doesn't appear pregnant though.

She is obviously pregnant
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Bahamas95(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
I always wonder why some people like embarrassing themselves...... Before you marry anybody be very sure if truly he/she loves you 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by jenifer007: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lamasta:
[/b]
You must be from sokoto then grin

Nah grin grin
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Lamasta(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
jenifer007:

Nah grin grin
How will you say kissing is boring especially when you kissing the love of your life
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Abokiijebu: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Smelling Mouth can Couse these. I advise every man to use my harbal mixture.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Jonovo98: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
No be small thing ohh
Wahala for us wey no ready for marriage ohh
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by yemiyemi: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
micronut:
This new bride was filmed turning down her husband to be kisses during their Traditional Wedding. All efforts by the groom to seal his lips proved abortive.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNgfhya-tFI

The reason for this remains unknown, why do you think the girl is refusing? Because it's in the public? She's Shy or the groom's mouth is smelling?

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Doesn't she has her right to what she wants to do to please the glaring public?

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by pansophist(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Who make I even blame sef?

If she doesn't want to marry him, why go further? If you can't kiss him in front of camera, I can only imagine what will go on behind the scenes. It's obvious that there will be no akpako in the marriage. Why enslave yourself to a marriage for life? Isn't that the true definition of hell?

As for the man, why go further, forcing a woman into a union with you ? I mean marriage is a liability on men by design (just as pregnancy and child rearing is to women), so even on top the marriage liability he will carry as man, he still didn't choose a woman that makes the responsibility worthy ?

As for the elders, inlaws, villagers and others, why push it this far? Didn't they notice the incompatibility, irreconcilably difference, lack of love, and so on? I can only conclude that this is beyond disgraceful, just to put it mildly.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by donbenie(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
illicit:
The guy is a simp lipsrsealed undecided
How exactly does this correlate with you calling him a simp? angry
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by ceeceeco: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
This single act ends the whole thing! Everything ends here. I will simply walk away, no explanation! I quit.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by adecz: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
▶️⏩Na dis kain gehl dey kill
husband after 3½ months marriage.

The woman go even allow am
"do" for night so❔❓❗️❗️

She fit even insist make the man
West corndorm b4 him go do. ❌❌❌

Hiyah!!☹️☹️�
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by CSTRR: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ikem11:

She is obviously pregnant
When the man dey fuckkk am Dem no kiss?

Unless she be runs girl.
How she go get Belle for person wey she no fit kiss?
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Mustiboy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
Kissing is not African culture. It is disgusting. Exchanging mouth bacteria. Kudos to the lady who may also have been embarrassed.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by oyejideogunjumo: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
micronut:
This new bride was filmed turning down her husband to be kisses during their Traditional Wedding. All efforts by the groom to seal his lips proved abortive.

Watch the video here

The reason for this remains unknown, why do you think the girl is refusing? Because it's in the public? She's Shy or the groom's mouth is smelling?

Sign of a forced marriage.
I pray the home stands because it is obvious that the lady is not interested in the union.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by 8stargeneral: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
But d girl look happy,she don't believe a day like this would come.

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Caboceer: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
micronut:

Watch the video here

Baba get mouth odour, serous onegrin
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by chatinent: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
If you embarrass me like this, I'll take the mic and call off the wedding.

Go and meet that your ex you are shy of. Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Edyice: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
This real boyfriend is in those people . And his watching with his too eyes open . I don’t think the groom is aware of that grin
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by hashtagged(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
If it was me I would call off the wedding at this point I cannot take such nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Djkenny080(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Make we check they guy mouth.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by smd837(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
The lady is a shy type, just believe me.

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by BigYash: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Maybe the guy mouth dey emit toxic gas.. Are they saying they have not been kissing since,abi the girl no want make her parents know say she na area scatter since? Its the guy's fault sha.. His kiss refusal, his problem jare.. Let me cum and be going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.