Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? (67260 Views)

10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Habib101: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Don't know but why do they do it never had an experience with any girl let alone girlfriend cheesy it's funny Sha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I take all these for granted but today own annoyed me because this head abi earpiece is a little expensive and original with good bass sound i use to play my music in public places minding my business. If you are a bachelor living alone and maybe you invite ladies sometimes to your crib who comes and go or spend the night you will observe they usually pick something and go even after collecting transport money and other support and all u served them to entertain them...Thats how i can't find my charger, usb head, powerbank even perfume whenever they visit.

Did you use the word , "they".
If you give only ONE chance , your properties will be more secured.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by olowo1930: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Samfloxin:
What of the one you collected from her?
that is agreed by both parties

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Habib101: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Wahala for who still dey date Nigerian girls cheesy
u don't mean it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by ericfabulous(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
That's called stealing if she needs them why not just ask politely or better still she should buy them herself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by tooth4tooth: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I take all these for granted but today own annoyed me because this head abi earpiece is a little expensive and original with good bass sound i use to play my music in public places minding my business. If you are a bachelor living alone and maybe you invite ladies sometimes to your crib who comes and go or spend the night you will observe they usually pick something and go even after collecting transport money and other support and all u served them to entertain them...Thats how i can't find my charger, usb head, powerbank even perfume whenever they visit.
Bros ,na only robbers you dey invite come your house? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:
Common earpiece, USB and power bank is what this one is wailing about.

How do I reply you now ?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by mmyfarmsltd(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
When I was a bachelor this lady took all my plantain because I mistakenly said they might rotten because I barely cook and also two tubers of yam.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by UncleKoboko: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:
One day, u go steal something wey go land you for prison....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Habib101: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
Even male friends do the same.
really

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Angelfrost(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

If they are that common, why did the 'damsels' feel the need to secret them away??! Why not be content with the "payment" for services rendered??! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by KingDash: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
rock003:

He may be broke, but I don't think he is begging your parents for food.

You may not be broke in cash, but you are broke in sense. you are senseless
if you want money talk.. wetin come carry my parents come here..only me alone fit feed you entire lineage. useless thing.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Femeto: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
If something go loss no carry them come house.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Sleekfingers: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:

thats call stealing. Do you know? Tell her ....but if she denied......and if you are damn sure , she was the one that took your stuff.....end the relationship.........
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by PlanktonX: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
samtol4:
it is not about the price, but having the boldness to take what is not yours is stealing! Nasty attitude

And inviting girls to your aboard is not a nasty attitude!!!

Thank God she woke up and left ur house. Many guys are now cooling their ass off for just invitation.

Find a girl you love, pray about it and settle down. The villages mamas are watching .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Munzy14(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Wahala for who still dey date Nigerian girls cheesy
Wahala for who they carry ashawo...grin

Fixed!

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:

E be like na charity organization you open.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by 2kurupt(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
OP change and upgrade the set of ladies you roll with.

What gives you the impression girls pick stuff up when visiting bachelors? On the contrary they feign forgetting their personal effects like ear rings, shoe, g-string, nightie etc so as to visit again wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Chris525: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
I’m in a good mood so I’ll be nice. You’re a bastard!

siofra:

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Na wa o, even your perfume shocked
Sorry about the ordeal

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Babamide(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
One stupid girl also came to my house. She was scattering everywhere looking for what to take. In the process, she pull curtain and curtain rod comot for wall. She sha take one fake Bluetooth earpiece I buy for jumia that time. Na the last time I invite the girl be that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by ACE1010: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

Aunty little things matter a lot....even toothpick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kandeed:

common 1k to buy earpiece una no go ever fit afford. Olee

Baba don vex cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by highoctane: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Susily:

Why should anyone take his belongings without obtaining consent from him??

If you see what's bad, condemn it
But you failed to condemn pre marital sex, which is a sin before and against God, who will soon exact punishment on those who transgress his laws
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by MansoryMX(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

You fit buy am?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by TWOWAYMIRROR: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Why are you telling us? No be you dey go date THIEVES?..one day na amụ rubber you go carry. No be say u we dey follow you smash sef
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Eze2000(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kandeed:

common 1k to buy earpiece una no go ever fit afford. Olee

Apparently you never earpiece wey 10k no fit buy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Angelfrost(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Albertone:

I set boundaries a lot and I have principles.Maybe that's why I have little friends!

!

Few! Few friends... "Little" gives your statement a whole new meaning.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by airminem(f): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

Stop!!

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
marry n rest my guy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by FBIBOT(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
This one na yeye talk I even thought it something serious.... Would you feel better if it was one of ur gee that took it? Yes I have guys like that...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless the pipe that is responsible for this nice development.

cheesy
Some guys be bragging about pipe when niggas are collecting their babes with tongues. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.