Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs (45708 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by oyeb15: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2021
Your four private Jets nko? You have achieved your heaven on Earth already Sir.
You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by elonmuskbaby: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2021
OPPPS:

Sheepie must be free by fire by force
I'm not in any bondage or shackles

The blood of Jesus has set me free

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by fineboynl(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by damosky12(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why not black? You can wear it one year without washing sir

Why would you wear a suit one year without washing? Not everyone can do that na.

Black begins to fade once you wash it. The point is that white never fades.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2021
frankdre:
poverty mentality. To fly private jet is not a crime. It's made for made men and not mediocres. The likes of CR7,Tom cruise, Jacky Chan have close to 3 Jets and no one cares. Only in Naija u see poverty mentality ranging everywhere

The problem is, the jet lifestlye for pastors does not jive with the humility message that Jesus preached.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by SugarSpill(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2021
phemmyfour:
black do fades to white

Abeg tell am again. Some people too slow.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by damosky12(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2021
OPPPS:
And you fly private jet to milk your gullible followers.

His gullible followers will soon be here in 10000s to defend him

Cry all you can. Doesn't change a thing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Laggafin: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2021
Let the gospel according to one bishop in white suits kontinu... God will see us
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by CsRockefeller(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2021
Trust50:
Cost of Soap plus jik bleach for white clothes vs only soap minus jik bleach for other clothes please which is more expensive to maintain

It's simple. You spend less in the long run. Since 2019, I've changed all my colour shirts and even some trousers, but the whites are still shining and looking sharp.

The black suit I bought in 2019 is already looking faded, do you think I would be thinking of changing it as I am currently thinking of if I had a white suit? That saves me money to use for other things.

Next on my mind is to look for quality and nice looking white materials for traditional wears.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Issorai! That was how one said he drank tea with God grin
But we read in the bible that no one sees God Almighty & come back alive.
My sincere prayer to all christains reading this ; is that the Almighty God would open our eyes of understanding to search for him, know him & beget his fruit of spirit within us, rather than worship these prosperity -sermonist mere mortals, who lord themselves over their congregations & dine with the occultic government.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by bullykay: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Black can fade
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Hassanmaye(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Hahhahhahha DSS will surely come for you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2021
Beancounter94:

The problem is, the jet lifestlye for pastors does not jive with the humility message that Jesus preached.
oga keep quiet. It has never being in God's agenda for his servants to be poor. Just blame it on technology.If it were in the days of Solomon Jets were invented, Solomon would have 20 Jets.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by AfroBeatDiary: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2021
niyisky:
You also have three private jets just to cut cost. You should have at least 50 private jets

Three private jets he hasn't used in 6 years, check the last time he travelled out of the country?

In case you don't know, those private jet were registered under a commercial jetline and they are always on lease.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by AOresources: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2021
Robisky001:
The idiotic mod that banned my account hope Seun has paid you next month salary for being overzealous? Iranu.

I am seun..you are banned for life here..oya dey go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIhaHT8JKBQ
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by cardoctor(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2021
White angel of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by CodeTemplar: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
niyisky:
You also have three private jets just to cut cost. You should have at least 50 private jets
stop convulsing spiritually.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by ruggedtimi(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2021
Damn I disagree with the man of God on this.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2021
frankdre:
oga keep quiet. It has never being in God's agenda for his servants to be poor. Just blame it on technology.If it were in the days of Solomon Jets were invented, Solomon would have 20 Jets.

Solomon was a head of state, not Jesus.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by CodeTemplar: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2021
OPPPS:
And you fly private jet to milk your gullible followers.

His gullible followers will soon be here in 10000s to defend him
Jet too is to save cost. So many trips are made by pastors, it makes little sense to be buying airline ticke and still be delayed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by ruggedtimi(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2021
KingLennon:
The way people feel agitated when the see successful men of God baffles me. See the people above me complaining of private jets. Abeg na trek him for trek? Or na Passat him for drive?

World people... I tire for una
Jupiter person
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2021
Beancounter94:

Solomon was a head of state, not Jesus.

oga go hug poverty transformer
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by SugarSpill(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2021
dmbb:
This is how they do to befool their followers

Some of those fooled followers are multi-billionaires, captains of industries, academic geniuses, Presidents, top military brass, etc.

I'll rather be fooled and be successful than be wise and end up a nobody like you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by generationz(f): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2021
Lie lie. grin

I noticed many fatith preachers wear white permanently. Does it make you more conspicous?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Swallowurspit(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2021
KingLennon:
The way people feel agitated when the see successful men of God baffles me. See the people above me complaining of private jets. Abeg na trek him for trek? Or na Passat him for drive?

World people... I tire for una

You’re right to an extent. But I feel successful men of God are not different from politicians. They both are successful on people’s tithe/tax.
Does he truly have 3 private jets?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by OPPPS: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Jet too is to save cost. So many trips are made by pastors, it makes little sense to be buying airline ticke and still be delayed.
Building university which the members of the church can't pay for the school fees is also to safe cost. # Shippie must be free

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2021
frankdre:
oga go hug poverty transformer

By abusing me, and wishing death on me, you are not being a good advert for Christianity, and you are being very very worldly , you know.

I doubt that I would be willing to accept your Jesus after hearing from the likes of you.

Work on your Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Trustedpronet: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2021
Baba you be modern ogboni leader. Na joke oo...before someone start saying touch not my anniod-tech.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Lifestone(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2021
Jack14:
And you also sack pastor cos of economics hardship na make business organisation no go bankrupt undecided
This one still dey pain you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by nnamdi640: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2021
Continue deceiving yourself, just like my boss who always put on white, when they asked him why do you put on white, he will tell you that he is a neat person and white is for neat people, now this one has come with another one. Just be buying white if you don't have money to buy cloth......
I wonder why someone that has private jet and the biggest church in West Africa including two private universities will be saying he is cutting cost on dress, that is why he prefers white.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Sluacoast(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=104520293]Why not black? You can wear it one year without washing sir[/quote
Haha 1 year. With all the sweat. That's unhygienic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal / Nigeria’s Rich Mega Churches Pay Pastors Poor Salaries - The Punch / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.