Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs (45701 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by PaNnamdi: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
OPPPS:
And you fly private jet to milk your gullible followers.

His gullible followers will soon be here in 10000s to defend him
Righteousness2 is a perfect example.
If u see how miserable that guy is u won't be surprised to know that it's poverty that reformated his brain that's why he is always spilling rubbish in name of preaching grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by pacespot(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
This clown again, a typical Nigerian elderly thinking they are deceiving gullible people with fake miracles and stunt like this one
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Preacherrr(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
OF ALL THE THINGS THAT THE REVERED MAN OF GOD SAID IN THE CONVENTION. IS THE ONE ABOUT THE WHITE SUIT THAT YOU HATERS AND AGENTS DARKNESS TOOK NOTE OF. BISHOP OYEDEPO ALSO TALKED ABOUT HIS SEVERAL ENCOUNTERS WITH GOD, AS WELL AS OTHER THINGS THAT WAS A BLESSING TO THOSE OF US THAT WERE PRESENT AT THE 2021 MEGA CONVENTION AT BALM OF GILEAD CAMP. MAMA IDAHOSA ALSO TALKED ABOUT HOW BISHOP OYEDEPO PAID THE SALARIES OF LECTURERS AND PROFESSORS AT BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY FOR 2YEARS, AFTER THE DEATH OF ARCHBISHOP BENSON IDAHOSA. BUT YOU DEMONIC HATERS WON'T SEE THAT ONE TO POST ONLINE. WHETHER YOU LIKE THE MAN OR NOT THE LORD HAS GREATLY FAVOURED HIM AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY OF YOU AGENTS OF DARKNESS CAN DO ABOUT IT, THAN TO KEEP WASTING YOUR DATA AND AGONIZING IN BITTERNESS.
SATANICALLY:
African richest pastor revealed that in the face of hard economy like Nigeria, he chose white cloths to cut cost of fashion.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/07/i-wear-white-suits-to-cut-costs-bishop-oyedepo/

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Robisky001(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
notoriousbabe:
You dey mind them?na so dem carry the work put for head like sey dem dey work for NNPC. Shiooooooooooooooooor!
Lol... Nah eye service nah.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Robisky001(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
IamgratefulLord:

Lol cheesy. Why did they ban you? Is this another account cheesy
According to I too sabi mod he said I was spamming. The average nairalander has a minimum of 3 accounts.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by MemoriesAndMe: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Read first.

Black fades, white does not if properly taken care of.
Depends on the material bro. If white is cheaper, let everyone start wearing white and see how much they spend on soap and bleach to maintain it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by jumpandpas(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
CodeTemplar:
given the scale of the church's operation, o private jet is actually a cost cutting measure and not a luxury for winners. It isn't uncommon for industrialist consuming so much power to build private power plants in attempt to cut cost. That's what Winners Chapel is doing. They save cost and end up bypassing the delays African airlines are well known for.

He's wearing white to cut cost not knowing that you can't wear white twice without taking it to the laundry room.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Temptee101(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Robisky001:
The idiotic mod that banned my account hope Seun has paid you next month salary for being overzealous? Iranu.

grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Temptee101(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
This pastor should have included comedy to his career. grin grin

Very funny GO. cheesy

BTW, he has been very vocal lately.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by hayqiumba(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Come buy data at cheap rates

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by akdjr(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Your mouth no good at all...... spiritual wetin u call so ?quote author=RapistOnBail post=104520473]
Spiritual Bandit.

Keep on milking your sheeples.

Wetin concern me sef,

So long as your sheeples continue paying their tax to us, you can continue milking them the more with fake promises.

Atleast, we deliver some basic infrastructures for the populace to enjoy.

[/quote]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
In life, we have newsmakers and noisemakers
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by OChimex: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Preacherrr:
OVERSABI TAILOR. WITH ALL THIS YOUR OVERSABI YOUR LIFE IS STILL LIKE THIS. BE THERE ANALISING CLOTHING MATERIAL WHILE THE BISHOP IS BUSY ENJOYING THE FAVOUR OF THE LORD.

You sound your age.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by michoim(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why not black? You can wear it one year without washing sir
Always going contrary to what is been said. Did he says washing or cleanliness is the problem?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Joydan95: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
OPPPS:
And you fly private jet to milk your gullible followers.

His gullible followers will soon be here in 10000s to defend him
E pain you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by unmask: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
AfroBeatDiary:

Three private jets he hasn't used in 6 years, check the last time he travelled out of the country?

In case you don't know, those private jet were registered under a commercial jetline and they are always on lease.
so it's basically a business venture right?

Or it was wastefulness buying three jets you haven't used in 6 years.

Or fulfilling a long time fantasy of owning a private jet
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Gambit23: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
SATANICALLY:
African richest pastor revealed that in the face of hard economy like Nigeria, he chose white cloths to cut cost of fashion.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/07/i-wear-white-suits-to-cut-costs-bishop-oyedepo/

The society is gradually coming to terms that thwae guys are just criminal PASTORPRENUERS and people are gradually giving less n less cash because they are getting smarter......That's why this crook is talking trash that he wears white clothes to save money.....very daft statement.

He has equally noticed that the real truth of his theft is being spread on social media and he started saying that spending too much time online is bad and that he wants the govt to regulate it. FOooooOoooOOooOOOooL

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Gambit23: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Righteousness2 is a perfect example.
If u see how miserable that guy is u won't be surprised to know that it's poverty that reformated his brain that's why he is always spilling rubbish in name of preaching grin

Where did u see that righteousness guy? cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Image123:
lol, bishop my bishop
Not surprised.

Like leader like the led.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Kennydoc(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Read first.

Story! Many people who own blacks suits don't wash it for at least one year or more. As for white suit, it stains easily so you will need to take it to dry cleaner after every use. At the end, you will spend more on the white suit.
Bishop Oyedepo is only being funny here. How can he say he is saving money on fashion? Doesn't make any iota of sense.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Gambit23: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
AfroBeatDiary:

Three private jets he hasn't used in 6 years, check the last time he travelled out of the country?

In case you don't know, those private jet were registered under a commercial jetline and they are always on lease.

Please show proof that he has not used those private jets and private helicopters for 6 years
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Alaganature09(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
This man and Abba kyari fit each other... confused people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Gambit23: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Robisky001:
The idiotic mod that banned my account hope Seun has paid you next month salary for being overzealous? Iranu.

Why did the MOD ban u?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Gambit23: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Read first.

Ur pastor is a thief.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Image123(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Not surprised.

Like leader like the led.

1Th 4:11 KJV And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Belleful: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Who be ur tailor? Hope no be our police tailor?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Gambit23: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
KingLennon:
The way people feel agitated when the see successful men of God baffles me. See the people above me complaining of private jets. Abeg na trek him for trek? Or na Passat him for drive?

World people... I tire for una

U are just a gullible individual who do not posses the ability to reason independently.

Wen jesus was on earth, He never owned a private jet, Benz, Passat or horse and yet today PASTORPRENUERS shouting on the pulpit about jesus and living a christ like life (christianity), But they themselves lives a life of extreme luxury and yet mumus do not want to hear the truth. Oyedepo stole tithe n offerings of his members to sponsor is personal life & u are here defending him. He has built 2 universities and hundreds of nursery, primary and secondary schools n he keeps the whole profits to himself and gives absolutely nothing to the church members who own the whole money he spends.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by baloney: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
For whatever it may, it not always good to wear one color or cloth all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXVU7AOfSoA
cool cool cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by membranus: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
frankdre:
go and ask your village town cryer
I am not a villager with no manner like you, I am a big city man.

So there is no town cryer to ask from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nothing Wrong With Alcohol, Cigarette – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? <<Rumor?>> / Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal / Nigeria’s Rich Mega Churches Pay Pastors Poor Salaries - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.