Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs (45706 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Ayo2004: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2021
litigator:

Na your money Bishop take buy e own abi?

You check say na e name dey the jet registration papers and nor be church name?
I thought na God money nau...
The profit from covenant university which was funded from the congregation swear goes to who abeg

Church name kor

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by CodeTemplar: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2021
jumpandpas:
angry
Me; I bought private Jet to cut transportation cost.
given the scale of the church's operation, o private jet is actually a cost cutting measure and not a luxury for winners. It isn't uncommon for industrialist consuming so much power to build private power plants in attempt to cut cost. That's what Winners Chapel is doing. They save cost and end up bypassing the delays African airlines are well known for.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Afrobasic(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2021
urijah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwy4jgYP8M0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F53QU5r4vDc

What kind of foolish simping YouTube channel is that?

Don't you have something better to do with your life?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by mechanics(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2021
Hahhahha, white do fade when it is not washed properly and it's difficult to maintain.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by fuck419: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2021
house10studio:
so black is expensive shey.

wait till I become president, any body wen pay or receive tithe will go to jail or will be fined.

rubbish

I hope you know that God searches the heart of men. No shoot yourself by yourself oooo.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by KingLennon(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Swallowurspit:

You’re right to an extent. But I feel successful men of God are not different from politicians. They both are successful on people’s tithe/tax.
Does he truly have 3 private jets?
But are men of God suppose to be poor? Are they supposed to be trekking? I don't know about the number of jets he has. Am not a member of his church but the man has renovated schools in his hometown. He has many students on scholarship and feeds the poor and widows on a continuous basis. I love the man for his humanitarian work

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by kenzysmith: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Robisky001:
The idiotic mod that banned my account hope Seun has paid you next month salary for being overzealous? Iranu.
guy upon the ban u kW see repent what now the essences of the ban?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2021
Robisky001:
The idiotic mod that banned my account hope Seun has paid you next month salary for being overzealous? Iranu.
Lol cheesy. Why did they ban you? Is this another account cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2021
membranus:

When are you going to buy your own private jet then?

When you set up your own church?
go and ask your village town cryer
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by BamakSNR(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2021
KingLennon:
The way people feel agitated when the see successful men of God baffles me. See the people above me complaining of private jets. Abeg na trek him for trek? Or na Passat him for drive?

World people... I tire for una

Na dem. They condemn everything good
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2021
Ayo2004:

I thought na God money nau...
The profit from covenant university which was funded from the congregation swear goes to who abeg

Church name kor

Do you have evidence or you are simply speculating?

Post evidence if you have any.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Johel(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2021
SATANICALLY:
African richest pastor revealed that in the face of hard economy like Nigeria, he chose white cloths to cut cost of fashion.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/07/i-wear-white-suits-to-cut-costs-bishop-oyedepo/

Mumu frog eyed pastorprenuer.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2021
Ayo2004:

No be Ronaldo money him use buy private jet why did he not whine his fans to open gofundme for him so he can buy it

Una go go school, religion go comot the brain wey u learn
frustration coupled with poverty mentality don make your hypothalamus knock. So u think it is destined for pastors to be poor ABI, even foreign pastors like Kenneth copplan and td Jake's are richer than bishop oyedepo. Bro your 100 naira offering nor go buy jet, those wey dey pay leave Dem make Dem complain nor be your Brooke ass pocket go buy mop for church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by gudugudumeje: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2021
Really! What a Double talk...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Ayo2004: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2021
frankdre:
frustration coupled with poverty mentality don make your hypothalamus knock. So u think it is destined for pastors to be poor ABI, even foreign pastors like Kenneth copplan and td Jake's are richer than bishop oyedepo. Bro your 100 naira offering nor go buy jet, those wey dey pay leave Dem make Dem complain nor be your Brooke ass pocket go buy mop for church
You obviously have no sense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by almarthins(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
SATANICALLY:
African richest pastor revealed that in the face of hard economy like Nigeria, he chose white cloths to cut cost of fashion.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/07/i-wear-white-suits-to-cut-costs-bishop-oyedepo/

He that thinketh he standeth should take heed lest he fall. The way this man of God is going. May God help him to see properly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by OChimex: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Read first.

Black fades, white does not if properly taken care of.

Black doesn't when it's high quality. Casmier 180 (1 yard 5k, 220 (1 yard 6k) 320 or something (1 yard 9k) at least these are affordable materials that doesn't fade.. the Ones I have I have won them for years still shiny. Every top quality, or expensive materials get white color too.
It seems these god of men they carry people battery, CDI, electrifier even their brain wey be say ones they start following them they lose their sense of reasoning and logic.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ayo2004:

You obviously have no sense
go hug poverty transformer

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by maisams01(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
litigator:
Regardless of what you say about this great man of God, he remains a mentor. I have spent the last few months listening to his teachings, and believe me, I am a better man than I was at the beginning of this year.

So before you criticize his personal life, listen to what he has to teach, for that is all you will ever need to improve your life.

I used to judge until I understood that all have sinned and has come short of the glory of God.

If any say he is without sin, he lies and the truth is not in him.

That was what changed my perception from judging personal lives to paying attention to contents, capacity, and capabilities.
living Faith PR team, man of God ko? God of man ni?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by MYHUBBY: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
daddy daddy

Agba Awo, tuale baba
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Preacherrr(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
If you continue like this you may possibly die in bitterness.
OPPPS:
And you fly private jet to milk your gullible followers.

His gullible followers will soon be here in 10000s to defend him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Preacherrr(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
SHIT UP, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY THING REASONABLE TO COMMENT.
maisams01:
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Preacherrr(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
OVERSABI TAILOR. WITH ALL THIS YOUR OVERSABI YOUR LIFE IS STILL LIKE THIS. BE THERE ANALISING CLOTHING MATERIAL WHILE THE BISHOP IS BUSY ENJOYING THE FAVOUR OF THE LORD.
OChimex:

Black doesn't when it's high quality. Casmier 180 (1 yard 5k, 220 (1 yard 6k) 320 or something (1 yard 9k) at least these are affordable materials that doesn't fade.. the Ones I have I have won them for years still shiny. Every top quality, or expensive materials get white color too.
It seems these god of men they carry people battery, CDI, electrifier even their brain wey be say ones they start following them they lose their sense of reasoning and logic.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Benrosaria(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Read first.

Black fades, white does not if properly taken care of.
Read once think twice: it was stated wear black and don’t wash cause it hides dirty..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
maisams01:

The funniest thing is that I am an omnist. Go check my topics on religion. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Elidrisy20: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
You for tie wrapper nw
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by notoriousbabe: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Robisky001:
You dey mind them?na so dem carry the work put for head like sey dem dey work for NNPC. Shiooooooooooooooooor!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Indispensable85(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Papa God bless you richly sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal / Nigeria’s Rich Mega Churches Pay Pastors Poor Salaries - The Punch / Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.