Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs (45681 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by bizzibodi(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
This man no tortoise oo!na him Oracle mandated him to be wearing white only.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by desiredhome: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Zomboid.. Buhari that is using your tax and common patrimony to fix himself and flex his family you defend with every pint of blood in your malnourished body.
But a man who you've never contributed a kobo to his church is who you develop a sudden high sense of morality about.
Slave!!
Don't allow religion/sentiment blindfold you.....
Buhari is a saint where the likes of these your pastorprenours you serve are......
There is big difference between christianity and church goers alize zombies
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Image123:

You should be more concerned about your beam as to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands. i am not your mentor, am i?
Really ironic coming from someone who's not learnt to be quiet.

You really need a mirror right now to see the extent of hypocrisy you reflect.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Image123(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Really ironic coming from someone who's not learnt to be quiet.

You really need a mirror right now to see the extent of your hypocrisy you reflect.

That beam is big, you should feel it, don't you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Image123:

That beam is big, you should feel it, don't you?
The mirror must be working, Lol!

However you should learn to always look at it before you start accusing others of what you're guilty of, not afterwards.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Image123(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The mirror must be working, Lol!

However you should learn to always look at it before you start accusing others of what you're guilty of, not afterwards.

Go and look for some "demon" to engage, i don't have that much time for your frivolities.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Robisky001(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=IamgratefulLord post=104529836][/quote]Who wants to miss the banter and thrills here on nairaland after being unjustly banned? Moreover, if you get banned the best-case scenario is 3 days the worst-case scenario is till 2030. So tell me, won't you hurriedly create another one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by s4cs: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
why. satanically is the OP is. what I don't understand undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Image123:

Go and look for some "demon" to engage, i don't have that much time for your frivolities.
So how are you sure I'm not engaging one right now?

A times those possessed don't know they are until it's cast out like one instance here.

But let me pause for now since you must have gotten the point.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Image123(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
So how are you sure I'm not engaging one right now?

A times those possessed don't know they are until it's cast out like one instance here.

But let me pause for now since you must have gotten the point.

You talk too much, do the advised study to be quiet and MYB.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by elonmuskbaby: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
desiredhome:

Happily gullible for oyedepo you mean? grin grin grin last I check Jesus is not a scammer....
I don't know about you but we're not pastor worshippers.thank you cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Felicity0001: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dayotheeone:
Man of God! Haba!

A swear! This also got me seriously laughing... Like seriously?!!

Too much sense no go kill papagrin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Robisky001:
Who wants to miss the banter and thrills here on nairaland after being unjustly banned? Moreover, if you get banned the best-case scenario is 3 days the worst-case scenario is till 2030. So tell me, won't you hurriedly create another one?
LMAO. cheesy I need to create another one too, in case I get banned. cheesy
Please how do I use VPN to access Twitter? I just downloaded "Thunder VPN" Andi don't know how it works.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by desiredhome: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I don't know about you but we're not pastor worshippers.thank you cool
Yes they make us believe they are doing God's work till they started running it like franchise.... Church is where you go for repentance/sober reflection, not entertainment center.....as it is today.....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by hayqiumba(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
house10studio:
na only data u dey sell?
No if you want to promote your social accounts too

Instagram,Spotify,Audiomack,YouTube,Twitter, Facebook,E.T.C.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
desiredhome:

Don't allow religion/sentiment blindfold you.....
Buhari is a saint where the likes of these your pastorprenours you serve are......
There is big difference between christianity and church goers alize zombies
Lol. Tell how a divisive, bitter, hateful man whose rhetoric led to the death of corp members is a saint. Or did he not promise to end medical tourism when campaigning in 2015 only to become the tourist in chief?
Zomboids are worse than church goers because at least church goers have a pact of blessing with their God and not the pastor who they pay the tithes to while zomboids have a pact with Buhari whom they pay their taxes to. While Buhari's failures are glaring, they gladly defend the failure on the altar of politics. Tell what can be a worse form of mental slavery than slaving for your fellow mortal.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Toni19: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Without washing it? In one year, you will be smelling like he �.. Think. White is better.

nairavsdollars:
Why not black? You can wear it one year without washing sir
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by desiredhome: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. Tell how a divisive, bitter, hateful man whose rhetoric led to the death of corp members is a saint. Or did he not promise to end medical tourism when campaigning in 2015 only to become the tourist in chief?
Zomboids are worse than church goers because at least church goers have a pact of blessing with their God and not the pastor who they pay the tithes to while zomboids have a pact with Buhari whom they pay their taxes to. While Buhari's failures are glaring, they gladly defend the failure on the altar of politics. Tell what can be a worse form of mental slavery than slaving for your fellow mortal.
Lol.... Church goer have pack of blessings angry grin grin Nigeria with churches at every streets and rooms yet is the poverty capital of the world....lol.. Nigeria with the richest pastors yet the worst in corruption index...etc maybe you need to check the meaning of blessing.....
When you allowed yourself to be deceived due to your greed, you begin to reason upsidedown.....when you go to your church tomorrow kindly ask your pastorprenour to give you back your brain......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
desiredhome:

Lol.... Church goer have pack of blessings angry grin grin Nigeria with churches at every streets and rooms yet is the poverty capital of the world....lol.. Nigeria with the richest pastors yet the worst in corruption index...etc maybe you need to check the meaning of blessing.....
When you allowed yourself to be deceived due to your greed, you begin to reason upsidedown.....when you go to your church tomorrow kindly ask your pastorprenour to give you back your brain......
Bros if you are going to church and paying tithe and not seeing blessings, I suggest you ask God. Tithe is in the Bible and not an imagination of the Pastor. So, tithe is a contract with God not the Pastor. It's just like blaming FIRS for not having good road when the person who promised you good roads if you pay your taxes is Buhari. So stop blaming the Pastors as if they are the reason for your poverty. Blessings come in various forms and ways. If you narrow it down only to how much money you have in your account na you sabi.
You can also ask Buhari to borrow you your brain back that is if he has not used it for loan collateral with China
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by desiredhome: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Bros if you are going to church and paying tithe and not seeing blessings, I suggest you ask God. Tithe is in the Bible and not an imagination of the Pastor. So, tithe is a contract with God not the Pastor. It's just like blaming FIRS for not having good road when the person who promised you good roads if you pay your taxes is Buhari. So stop blaming the Pastors as if they are the reason for your poverty. Blessings come in various forms and ways. If you narrow it down only to how much money you have in your account na you sabi.
You can also ask Buhari to borrow you your brain back that is if he has not used it for loan collateral with China
That's what greed does to you....they brainwashed you to believe that when you being all you have to them in exchange of blessings yet the poverty keep increasing grin grin grin.... You think you can bribe God lol....

while you go hungry and be shouting Buhari this Buhari that grin grin grin grin in frustration many of you end up in criminality just to deceive yourselves.....this is Nigeria.... nothing is hidden under the sun.....keep deceiving yourself,
unfortunately they don't even knows you .....you are only refered to as unfruitful and blatant failure to them grin grin grin grin grin.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
desiredhome:

That's what greed does to you....they brainwashed you to believe that when you being all you have to them in exchange of blessings yet the poverty keep increasing grin grin grin.... You think you can bribe God lol....

while you go hungry and be shouting Buhari this Buhari that grin grin grin grin in frustration many of you end up in criminality just to deceive yourselves.....this is Nigeria.... nothing is hidden under the sun.....keep deceiving yourself,
unfortunately they don't even knows you .....you are only refered to as unfruitful and blatant failure to them grin grin grin grin grin.....

Is English such a difficult language for you?

I made it clear God commanded it and you're still here yapping about Pastors.

Well, if blaming Pastors for your poverty is what generates enough enzymes for an erection for you, then so be it.

But know this. If Buhari did not think he has something to do with your poverty, he wouldn't bring out N-power, tradermoni, farmermoni etc. to keep you subservient to him

I wonder who called you a lazy youth again.

Well, masochists are always in love with their abusers while blaming the blacksmith for molding chains

Damn!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by desiredhome: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Is English such a difficult language for you?

I made it clear God commanded it and you're still here yapping about Pastors.

Well, if blaming Pastors for your poverty is what generates enough enzymes for an erection for you, then so be it.

But know this. If Buhari did not think he has something to do with your poverty, he wouldn't bring out N-power, tradermoni, farmermoni etc. to keep you subservient to him

I wonder who called you a lazy youth again.

Well, masochists are always in love with their abusers while blaming the blacksmith for molding chains

Damn!!
You left your main oppressors and be calling Buhari.... that's how slaves reason......if you like give all you have to those charlatans, that's your business, they care-less about you, their best passage in the Bible is Mal 3:10......
The reason Buhari called you lazy.... grin grin grin grin
Common sense is not common to some youths of Nigeria... I'm done enlightening you....
Bye
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by newoffer: 12:38am On Aug 08, 2021
These are the first sets of smart Nigerians. I will rather share my flyers than share tracts.
OPPPS:
And you fly private jet to milk your gullible followers.

His gullible followers will soon be here in 10000s to defend him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:49am On Aug 08, 2021
jimmychang:
White suit wey dey quick dirty grin grin grin
except u use am play ball
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2021
desiredhome:

You left your main oppressors and be calling Buhari.... that's how slaves reason......if you like give all you have to those charlatans, that's your business, they care-less about you, their best passage in the Bible is Mal 3:10......
The reason Buhari called you lazy.... grin grin grin grin
Common sense is not common to some youths of Nigeria... I'm done enlightening you....
Bye
How has a pastor oppressed you? Did he increase vat or close the borders? Is the pastor responsible for inflation or exchange rate? Has any pastor shot at protesters? Or has a pastor broken into your bank to remove charges for funds transfer et al.
You're just a coward who is picking on the easy targets.
You see now, you're already defending Buhari who called you lazy after getting into the best office through your votes and blaming the pastors for making Buhari call you lazy..Lol. If this isn't a mental issue, I don't know what else it can be.
Like I've been drumming into your poverty ravaged skull, the church is a voluntary organisation. No one forces you to be a part of it, or do anything there. God asked for tithes not pastors. If you don't want to pay, leave and stop whining like a little bitch on heat.
But as for your taxes, you must pay and Buhari must go flex it in London whether you like it or not.
How stupid do you look now barking up the wrong tree since yesterday?
You really need that commonsense.
Get away!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Robisky001(m): 7:07am On Aug 08, 2021
IamgratefulLord:

LMAO. cheesy I need to create another one too, in case I get banned. cheesy
Please how do I use VPN to access Twitter? I just downloaded "Thunder VPN" Andi doesn't know how it works.
Please do. Why not download Turbo VPN is has a free option as well. Just download and click on the location at the topmost right part or better still click on start it will connect you to any location of its choice.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by rhames(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
SATANICALLY:
African richest pastor revealed that in the face of hard economy like Nigeria, he chose white cloths to cut cost of fashion.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/07/i-wear-white-suits-to-cut-costs-bishop-oyedepo/

Criminals milking the innocent in the name of God.

black mans wickedness.

The cost of maintaining that jet will lift at least 10000 people from his members annually.

Thats why they hated TB Joshua.

He helped and shared with the poor spiritually and financially.

I remember the day he brought a truckload of rice to beggars during Ramadhan fasting in Kaduna. It was the day TBJ earned my respepct as a true man of God.

These ones are sophisticated criminals and occultists.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by SugarSpill(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
dmbb:

All those you mentioned have never been befooled, they know what they are doing just that you are one of the agents that help to brainwash the poor gullible for the pastors to cash out. How can a man gave birth to God? How can man inflict casualty on God? How can a man kill God? How can a man called himself a man and somebody else call him God?

Oh I see! I now know where you are coming from - you are probably one of the pained online jihadists. Epele. Sorry.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by AfroBeatDiary: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Then, why buy them in the first place?

Business
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by hayqiumba(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2021
house10studio:
na only data u dey sell?
No I also do social media promotions

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nothing Wrong With Alcohol, Cigarette – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? <<Rumor?>> / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.