Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs (45695 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by freeminded(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2021
Iol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by yanabasee1(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2021
What happened to the sacked pastors? Any news about them so far?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by ChasinGood(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by elonmuskbaby: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2021
OPPPS:
And you fly private jet to milk your gullible followers.

His gullible followers will soon be here in 10000s to defend him
we're here o

Happily gullible for Jesus Christ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by CsRockefeller(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2021
White clothes are the easiest to maintain.

I have lots of white shirts, after work I simply jik (bleach) it.

There's this particular white shirt I have been wearing since 2019, till today people see it and pass compliments. I also have a white towel, and my singlets and inner t-shirts are all white.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Dbiz1111(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why not black? You can wear it one year without washing sir

Abii cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by KingLennon(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2021
niyisky:
You also have three private jets just to cut cost. You should have at least 50 private jets
If you are in his shoes, you go do pass am. Na poverty dey cause all this reasoning. Who no like better thing?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by gift2xl: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2021
If your not OK with what he said, go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2021
Lying SOB pastorprenual fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by jaxxy(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2021
Doesn’t make sense. I was expecting a more tangible reason if at all any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Without washing Do you want all his church members to run away grin grin
Or possibly pursue the angels ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nuelito: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by wizkidblogger(f): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2021
Yea, reason I love wearing white too grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by OPPPS: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
we're here o

Happily gullible for Jesus Christ
Ironically Christ teaching is all about making use of one sense. Unlike Oyedipo that is making use of his followers sense

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by dmbb: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2021
This is how they do to befool their followers
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Came4amod: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Spiritual Bandit.

Keep on milking your sheeples.

Wetin concern me sef,

So long as your sheeples continue paying their tax to us, you can continue milking them the more with fake promises.

Atleast, we deliver some basic infrastructures for the populace to enjoy.

Go get ur sheep too and milk them .. in life everyone is taking advantage of something or someone ..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by elonmuskbaby: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2021
OPPPS:

Ironically Christ teaching is all about making use of one sense. Unlike Oyedipo that is making use of his followers sense
faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things not seen

For without faith it is impossible to please God

What then is faith?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by RapistOnBail: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2021
Came4amod:

Go get ur sheep too and milk them .. in life everyone is taking advantage of something or someone ..
Yes!

But it’s only a fool that keeps shut when he’s being taken advantage off.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2021
niyisky:
You also have three private jets just to cut cost. You should have at least 50 private jets
e just dey pain u, na bad thing to dey rich. Tell popsy make him hammer too now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by SugarSpill(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Food for haters has been served.

The easiest thing these days is insulting ministers of God.

I weep for this generation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by YorubaNinja: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2021
This dude is just a clown, I swear. I can't believe Nigerians fall for this guy's scam.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by phemmyfour: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:
black do fades to white
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Elidrisy20: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Does Jesus wear a suit?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by OPPPS: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things not seen

For without faith it is impossible to please God

What then is faith?
Sheepie must be free by fire by force
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by SugarSpill(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2021
frankdre:
e just dey pain u, na bad thing to dey rich. Tell popsy make him hammer too now

grin grin grin Epic, savage, etc.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Trust50: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Cost of Soap plus jik bleach for white clothes vs only soap minus jik bleach for other clothes please which is more expensive to maintain
CsRockefeller:
White clothes are the easiest to maintain.

I have lots of white shirts, after work I simply jik (bleach) it.

There's this particular white shirt I have been wearing since 2019, till today people see it and pass compliments. I also have a white towel, and my singlets and inner t-shirts are all white.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy
poverty mentality. To fly private jet is not a crime. It's made for made men and not mediocres. The likes of CR7,Tom cruise, Jacky Chan have close to 3 Jets and no one cares. Only in Naija u see poverty mentality ranging everywhere

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by shigishege: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2021
See lies. If you really want to cut cost it lasts brownish stuffy khaki you will be wearing not this white which will need a regular upkeep to maintain it's standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by tellsblinks(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2021
The truth is that people won't be able to tell when you change clothes or not as such stop unnecessary expectations from people.

When you start changing clothes too much people are able to decode repeated clothes

Mark Zuckerberg is always on a particular type of polo

Now oyedepo is always on white, even on evening sections

Small hustling boy like you have started flaunting different colours of aba made gucci, with roles of Nike and addidas shoes

You think it's fashion? Till you get tired or the clothes fades
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by SugarSpill(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2021
phemmyfour:
black do fades to white

Abeg tell am again. Some people too mumu.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Minute dirt appears on a white suit...it goes to the wash

Black suits can get dirty, yet because they are dark, dirt won't show that easily...meaning one can wear a dirty black suit for ages without knowing it is that dirty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / Nothing Wrong With Alcohol, Cigarette – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? <<Rumor?>> / Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.