Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. (1871 Views)

What's The Average Size Of A Guy's Dick. No Insults. / MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
muller101:
Average food in Nigeria? Not under booohari.

Lolsss.. cheesy grin cheesy
You are correct oo..

Somebody said
In dis Buhari/Apc regime, 'Even BigMan Wife Don dey buy Bongafish for market' cheesy grin
Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Nostradamus: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Topic!
One time Popular comedian Emeka Smith said in his poverty days,
he so much liked Oil beans and Bread..

And when he became a Millionaire and his female Cook presented d Menu for the day n asked for his choice,
he found himself still saying..
BEANS and BREAD.. cheesy grin

So Guys, If you are a BILLIONAIRE, Tell us the Kpako (average) meal you will still Eat!..i.e you cannot do without..

E.g
*Bread and Coke
*Beans and garri..
*Garri and palm oil. grin grin
*Tapioca (kpokpogari)
*Madiga.. cheesy grin
*Shelled (broken) Groundnuts
*Oil Rice..
Etc..

MINE IS: Bread and Groundnuts..Even as Dangote, I will use pattern to chop am..

What's yours?
mine's is bread and akara anyway. cool

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by thinksquad(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
If you get even 10m self , you no go remember all dis food. I dey tell you, na wan you broke,e go dey come back.

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Rickmann: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Topic!
One time Popular comedian Emeka Smith said in his poverty days,
he so much liked Oil beans and Bread..

And when he became a Millionaire and his female Cook presented d Menu for the day n asked for his choice,
he found himself still saying..
BEANS and BREAD.. cheesy grin

So Guys, If you are a BILLIONAIRE, Tell us the Kpako (average) meal you will still Eat!..i.e you cannot do without..

E.g
*Bread and Coke
*Beans and garri..
*Garri and palm oil. grin grin
*Tapioca (kpokpogari)
*Madiga.. cheesy grin
*Shelled (broken) Groundnuts
*Oil Rice..
Etc..

MINE IS: Bread and Groundnuts..Even as Dangote, I will use pattern to chop am..

What's yours?

First, what's ur definition of an 'average meal' cos everything you've mentioned aren't average meals to me. I think the problem is, sometimes we forget we are Nigerians.. Whether you are a low ,middle or high class individual , those things you listed up there are some our staple foods in this part of the world..

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by rex444(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bobozi n coconut

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Rickmann:

First, what's ur definition of an 'average meal' cos everything you've mentioned aren't average meals to me. I think the problem is, sometimes we forget we are Nigerians.. Whether you are a low ,middle or high class individual , those things you listed up there are some our staple foods in this part of the world..

By Average meal, it means mostly eaten due to financial constraints..

I doubt if d Adenugas, Dangotes, Otedolas would be take kulikuli n garri, bread and fanta, etc as lunch or breakfast..
But for undergraduates and low income earners, it's a normal stuff..

Dats y I call Dem 'average'..

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
thinksquad:
If you get even 10m self , you no go remember all dis food. I dey tell you, na wan you broke,e go dey come back.

Yeah..
I think for most people..
However, der is one that will tempt you to go back to even if u have N100 million..
Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by doctor306(m): 2:10am On Aug 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol
The Guy is angry already..

Might want to argue..
But there are some Food we eat..
It is probably due to financial situations..
E.g Oil (concoction) rice..
Dats d Average food I'm referring to.. smiley
I pick that oil rice over fried rice regularly lol

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 08, 2021
Ewa agoyin with soft fresh agege bread chilled bottle of mirinda when dey sweat.

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Tinyemeka(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Brotherly!
All this ones are Big men's Food nah..
Average family fit prepare 'Marinated roast pork' to Chop? sad smiley

LOL.

Na so we go think.

1kg of pork is N1,000 - N1,300
Use Maggi, salt, pepper, thyme and spices do the marinating.
Charcoal dey if oven no dey to roast. wink

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Rickmann: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

By Average meal, it means mostly eaten due to financial constraints..

I doubt if d Adenugas, Dangotes, Otedolas would be take kulikuli n garri, bread and fanta, etc as lunch or breakfast..
But for undergraduates and low income earners, it's a normal stuff..

Dats y I call Dem 'average'..

Ok, you have a point though.

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tinyemeka:

LOL.

Na so we go think.

1kg of pork is N1,000 - N1,300
Use Maggi, salt, pepper, thyme and spices do the marinating.
Charcoal dey if oven no dey to roast. wink

Ok..
It's like the word 'Marinated' is the issue here..
Just like one fresh guy dat always come to our Room in Skul n say 'Pls help me with Grains o fibres... sad cool
i.e. Garri..
My 2 other guys will reply 'Alarm Neva blow dis guy. Leave am make him dey speak English.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Tinyemeka(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Ok..
It's like the word 'Marinated' is the issue here..
Just like one fresh guy dat always come to our Room in Skul n say 'Pls help me with Grains o fibres... sad cool
i.e. Garri..
My 2 other guys will reply 'Alarm Neva blow dis guy. Leave am make him dey speak English.. cheesy cheesy

cheesy

Hunger neva knack am.

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Cokahot: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bread and akara with cold coke.
Bread and groundnut
Bread and tea
Bread and butter
Bread with cold water for drinking
And when i mean bread,fresh bread from bakery,still hot and uncovered,same with groundnut. I can eat up to 200 naira groundnut and 500 naira bread esp when it's hot and soft. It feels like meat pie, if I wanna do simple style,i buy Titus sardine. With cold iced milo in red cup.

Rice and ugwu
Spag and ugu

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by AmuRubber(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2021
Beans and akara + chilled original “monkey tail”.

The combination is a bomb any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
AmuRubber:
Beans and akara + chilled original “monkey tail”.

The combination is a bomb any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Beans,Akara+Monkey Tail? shocked
This is Serious!
Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 1:44am On Dec 27, 2021
rex444:
Bobozi n coconut

Correct, Boss! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife / Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. / Tell Me, Who Is @ Fault. Hubby Or Wiffyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.