Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. (639 Views)

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by Starberg(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
I am really sorry to the moderator if this is the wrong section for my post.

What actually happened was that, few minutes ago, I log-in my Facebook account I discovered that the account of my street uncle that passed on two years ago was updated twice with the same picture.

I am dam sure his account wasn't hacked.

Can someone please explain this?

Modified: The second update was "Orisa bi Iya Kosi" which means "There is no goddest like one's mother" and his account indicated that he was online an hour ago.

I am getting scared.

The picture updated is below.

Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by OoOoOoOoOoO(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
maybe his wife uses his account? old geezers reupload the same picture as profile picture over and over again.
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by BigDan69: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by Starberg(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
OoOoOoOoOoO:
maybe his wife uses his account? old geezers reupload the same picture as profile picture over and over again.

He's yet to marry before he passed on. I don't think he disclosed his fb details to anyone.
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by Akwaibomdude(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
This matter tie gele...aswear
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by Cholls(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
My brother so you wan scare us too
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by Starberg(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Cholls:

My bro, I haven't witnessed this in my entire life. Is it fb administrator updating it? I can't fathom.
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by cRobo: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dude worry not

That account has been hacked otherwise message him and see if he read it and ignore
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by Nemesis0147(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Cholls:
i tire oh grin
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Working boys don hack the account na
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by Jeremani: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2021
E wan update e picture na, e don tey. If him chat finish, he will go back. He came to say hi
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by chatinent: 12:20am On Aug 08, 2021
“I am sure his account wasn't hacked.”

So you don't know some hackers don't take your account totally, they use it with you almost unknowingly...but however, because your mind is juju-centered, you are adjujudicating wrongly.
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by osato45: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2021
chatinent:
“I am sure his account wasn't hacked.”

So you don't know some hackers don't take your account totally, they use it with you almost unknowingly...but however, because your mind is juju-centered, you are adjujudicating wrongly.
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by Freelane33(m): 4:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Show us screenshot
Starberg:
I am really sorry to the moderator if this is the wrong section for my post.

What actually happened was that, few minutes ago, I log-in my Facebook account I discovered that the account of my street uncle that passed on two years ago was updated twice with the same picture.

I am dam sure his account wasn't hacked.

Can someone please explain this?

Modified: The second update was "Orisa bi Iya Kosi" which means "There is no goddest like one's mother" and his account indicated that he was online an hour ago.

I am getting scared.
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. by Starberg(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Freelane33:
Show us screenshot

Check under my write up.

(1) (Reply)

MTN @ 20 Share Your Gifts / Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner / White Money Reveals So Many Girls Are Asking Him Out After Winning Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.