Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? (42184 Views)

How To Cope When Your Spouse Doesn't Listen: Seeking Advice / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by SimplyShit: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
IamCookie:

No, I am not the person. I don't have any husband in the USA smiley wink

Alright...just kidding
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by yanabasee1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
IamCookie:

I know of someone that did that. He resides in the US and haven't been to Nigeria since 2016.. He and his wife have a kid before he left... He told my friend(his wife) not to get involved with anyone within Ikorodu(where they live) but in case she needs to explore, she can try somewhere far and with just that person. He further said , he doesn't want to know that person. That s why i said re-orientation is better. Somethingz are just inevitable! No need to shy away from such discussion. Otherwise , your wife's action may be disgraceful , when she bleeps individuals within

If that dude is a Nigerian and was born and breed in this soil... Forget whatever you're saying....

He's probably married to another white woman or black American lady over there and he doesn't want to feel guilty about it...

The child is the only thing connecting them... With time, everything will reveal...

I have a feeling that your story about your friend is actually you... Given the details you give... Except it's a make up storyline...

9 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by jasonex4(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
I mean how can u marry and your wife is abroad while u are in Nigeria. I don't quite understand especially for young marriage.

A cousin of mine married 3 years ago, my age mate , till today he hasn't been able to relocate to meet his wife. I mean is it possible one guy wont be servicing her steady? How do such husband handle such thought. The Lady is Nigerian and nurse in the U.S. They commhnicate with zoom.
I hear of husband keeping their wife in Nigeria while hustling abroad . But the case of wife husling abroad while husband in Nigeria has no wherewithal or visa luck of going abroad is strange.
You can imagine the confidence and rest of mind the wife over there will be serviced...this life ehn. You can share ur thought and experience.

Sorry, but this sounds foolish to me

When men travel abroad and leave their wives in Nigeriw, how do the wives cope? And what do the husbands do over there?

However the wives cope when in Nigeria is the way the husbands should cope, same way how the men cope while abroad, is the way the wives would also comport themselves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by jasonex4(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

If that dude is a Nigerian and was born and breed in this soil... Forget whatever you're saying....

He's probably married to another white woman or black American lady over there and he doesn't want to feel guilty about it...

The child is the only thing connecting them... With time, everything will reveal...

I have a feeling that your story about your friend is actually you... Given the details you give... Except it's a make up storyline...

Na once you catch am ...lol
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by MufasaLion: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
omanzo02:

Those are the type of men that commit murder because of punany, Bleeping is human biological need, man or woman will be sexually tempted to fulfil that need and being married wouldn't stop it if the will exist especially when's that long.
Somebody beside you will surely have his/her turn when you are not available. Something most men has come to terms with.

You're wrong about the bolded because been aware that your woman's bleeping someone else is not what a man would like to experience, and no, that doesn't mean any man would commit suicide or whatever because of it. Irrespective of the agreement between the two, most marriages like that will end up in divorce.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Adakintroy: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Those are not marriages. You can't fool nature.

Seeing a person and interacting with natural presence is a part of natural social bonding. If one absent himself to an extent it slow down the process.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by wallarwallar(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
It is not easy and I just pray we don't find ourselves in dis kind of situation bt if happen wetin man go do.. lt is not easy my people may God help us .

5 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by mu2sa2: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Honestly, sometimes, I wish I could be the other guy servicing the hort pvssy of the lonely wife. While they both deceive themselves on video call that they are faithful and miss each other...da kine nacking dey sweet
"both deceive themselves on video call..." - this got me cracking like crazy.
Hahahahhhahahhhhahahaaaa!
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by omanzo02: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
slithering:
it is childish to think sex is what people think about while hustling abroad
Not always bro, but relaxation and stress release is necessary, and the women are so gorgeous and well mannered than Nigerian women, come to think of it they love bleeping and will seduce you instead as long you good looking.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Sprumbaba: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
I mean how can u marry and your wife is abroad while u are in Nigeria. I don't quite understand especially for young marriage.

A cousin of mine married 3 years ago, my age mate , till today he hasn't been able to relocate to meet his wife. I mean is it possible one guy wont be servicing her steady? How do such husband handle such thought. The Lady is Nigerian and nurse in the U.S. They commhnicate with zoom.
I hear of husband keeping their wife in Nigeria while hustling abroad . But the case of wife husling abroad while husband in Nigeria has no wherewithal or visa luck of going abroad is strange.
You can imagine the confidence and rest of mind the wife over there will be serviced...this life ehn. You can share ur thought and experience.

Number 1, Nurses are promiscuous. Someone is shinning her Congo in the US. Your friend should pray the person shinning her Congo should not be the guy with 2 by 4 rod, else, your friend won't find his size.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
The ONLY reason that man hasn't impregnate a lady is because he knows his wife will come for him.
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by InvertedHammer: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
/
Poverty can make every arrangement with financial benefits seem reasonable.

/

8 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by akosh005: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Op same as how do wife cope in Nigeria if husband dey abroad too.........

1 Like

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by omanzo02: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're wrong about the bolded because been aware that your woman's bleeping someone else is not what a man would like to experience, and no, that doesn't mean any man would commit suicide or whatever because of it. Irrespective of the agreement between the two, most marriages like that will end up in divorce.
Definitely! About the bolded, ultimate disappointment is justified but anger shouldn't warrant excessive reaction is beating, hurting or killing someone, I will prefer to move on than look back, my life is not dependent on someone else betrayal.
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
It's not easy

Meanwhile..
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Same way women manage when their husbands travel abroad. Same way his wife is managing in the abroad.
If she is the bread winner, she is allowed to date other men (afterall that is the excuse men use to sleep around) cool coolIt's her money, if she can comfortably care for husby and side boos, let her enjoy. Abi is that pill too bitter for hypocritical men to swallow? That same pill women ń have been forced to swallow since Adam. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by MufasaLion: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
omanzo02:

Definitely! About the bolded, ultimate disappointment is justified but anger shouldn't warrant excessive reaction is beating, hurting or killing someone, I will prefer to move on than look back, my life is not dependent on someone else betrayal.

Well, more reason you should think it through before considering such marriage.
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by tonysunkan: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
It is not easy. I would rather opt out of that arrangement.
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wetin concern you.
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by danowena: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
IamCookie:

I know of someone that did that. He resides in the US and haven't been to Nigeria since 2016.. He and his wife have a kid before he left... He told my friend(his wife) not to get involved with anyone within Ikorodu(where they live) but in case she needs to explore, she can try somewhere far and with just that person. He further said , he doesn't want to know that person. That s why i said re-orientation is better. Somethingz are just inevitable! No need to shy away from such discussion. Otherwise , your wife's action may be disgraceful , when she bleeps individuals within
Tell your friend that she will remain the wife in Nigeria. He has no plans of living permanently with her under same roof. If in doubt, quote me in 20yrs time and tell me if I am wrong. He already has a wife and family in the US. Nothing like orientation here, it is just the way we are wired. Even the whites are wired same. It is very few of them that will agree to a pre-arranged sexual rump or infidelity. Just the way, they have weird people with weird fantasies over there, we also have people here with such like those that want to watch while their wives is being fired by another man, gays, etc. But no normal man will want the woman back after knowing she has been with someone else. You need to understand that women are wired differently from men and takes sex with other people with a different tolerance.

1 Like

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by enomakos(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
This never lasts
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by phemmyfour: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
IamCookie:

Humm...this post open my eyes to a case of a guy that didn't bulge when he was told about his wife's runs back home

1 Like

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Divoc19(f): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
People involved in this don't like to think or talk about it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by selfdefence: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

it's a two way thing, how is she also coping knowing fully well her husband is back here in Nigeria
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Oyindamolah: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Suga daughter things. My neighbor is a good example telling us she is your youngers sisters step-daughter and she call him by his name
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by TolaniLuv: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
They are some men in Lagos who specialize on knackin people’s wives weh their husband lives abroad and they always proud to say it. I just feel pity For them. Mostly their lives end up miserably, long distance relationships is a scam. It’s takes a man with understanding to keep up, even some men abroad married for paper and their woman know for 9ja I don’t understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by obayemi204(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
I was in this shoes just less than a year back before I joined my wife here. It's not easy but with God's help and the trust you had for your partner before you married her, there should not be a problem. I had to wait in nija for exactly one year before being able to get my papers but with God's help, I am here and we are doing very good.
Not every woman or man is that sincere and loyal, the more reason why before you marry anyone living far away, you must make sure you trust the person and always dwell on that. Also the line of communication must be very open between you both. No room for lies. At every point in time, tell yourselves everything, when I say everything I mean everything minute by minute. Both of your activities must be predictable and calls must be picked at every single time you hear your phone ring.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by gly(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Honestly, sometimes, I wish I could be the other guy servicing the hort pvssy of the lonely wife. While they both deceive themselves on video call that they are faithful and miss each other...da kine nacking dey sweet

Karma is still there o!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by West2019(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Enyah
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Phred1717: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Very well... Ask chidinma
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Oracleforce: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
It is just a matter of trust and discipline....and provided none of the couples have a greater sex drive...or promiscuous...but it is doable...
I prefer to stay without sex than to be carrying runs lady...

But on the flip side...lemme encourage some sex gangster here....it is not doable....as far as you have money....just go, strippers,s, clubs or olosho joints, Bleep hell out of their toto and pay them....you will.be surprised that some know how to do it more than your wife...and when your wife is back, just dey avoid am so that you go still dey do some side chicks...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom / Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) / My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.