Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion (25585 Views)

I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka / Any Religion or Secret group that entices people with money Is satanic / Why Freemasonry Is Better Than Any Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by OceanEye: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
I feel you my guy.... Please keep being whom you are. Nature ensures peace to those that stay true to their hearts.

I am also a non religious fellow!
But I do visit church at least once in a year for traditional purposes.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Image123(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pelecius:

Evangelism is done more in New atheism than in Christianity, with high priests: Richard Dawkins, Lawrence Krauss, Neil deGrasse, Christopher Hitchens, etc with anti God sites serving as 'worship' centers inorder to get half truths to cement their beliefs

And they fear persecution like sissies, lol. May God open the eyes of christians to our task.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by CALCULUS16: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
aribisala0:
Thinking has solved more problems for mankind.
I recommend it highly and I wish you don't have to wait to encounter major problems that force you to cultivate the habit of thinking
See you
I'm verse in this aspect of the cognitive quality. Thinking has not solved more problems, mind has solved more problems cos its the universe library mind produces thought, a very subtle form of energy, mind has also created so much problem through this thought, its the one behind you disagreeing to some vital facts in life, I understand the body mind intellect mechanism of the soul so well, we are all just consciousness just like phones and other devices are connected to same radiations, we have power of the intellect to decide or to accept the decision made by the mind, see that MInd or thought you can call up yourself is indeed a form of vibration or energy obtained from how your sense organs perceived the environment and make senses out of them, I don't need to think until problem arises, thinking is a natural phenomenon, if u don't think you gonna stink, we receive supernatural inflow of divine thought when we surrender to the creator of this illusory world than trying to be smarter than Him.
I have read Sanskrit, I have read Quran and likewise Bible, for me I surrender all to the One in all Creation. Though I don't believe in religions dogmas and doctrines, I don't see any meanings in them, even in atheist philosophy, I created my own philosophy about life myself which is-feel good, do good and be good. I practice religion cos I believe in prayers which are words (positive energy) u send to the universe or God and He sends you what you request.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Pelecius: 2:23am On Aug 10, 2021
aribisala0:
You make it sound like "diligence" as applied in pursuing economic freedom is a virtue
I really do not know what you mean by climb high or biblical principle
Working purposefully is a UNIVERSAL principle whether or not you are aware of the existence of the bible and that economic freedom may arise from stealing, Ask Nigerian politicians, kidnapping and so on

The problem with religious dogmatics is a tendency to very superficial thinking tainted by confirmation bias and a lack of self awareness i.e. inability to self critique their mental processes
You make it sound like "diligence" as applied in pursuing economic freedom is a virtue
I'm not making it sound like it, empirically, it is a virtue. Even as you cited some UNCHRISTIAN ways of making money (which definitely hurt other creatures of God), it still requires diligence in doing whatever they do.

I really do not know what you mean by climb high or biblical principle
Working purposefully is a UNIVERSAL principle

Climb high is just another way of saying "make it". Here is a quote by Henry Wadsworth to illustrate 'climb high'
"The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night."

Now, when I say it's a Biblical principle, it simply means that it's a universal law initiated by God.
After all, atheistic worldview eschew the word PURPOSE because it is associated with Christianity. (So much for your last paragraph)

and that economic freedom may arise from stealing, Ask Nigerian politicians, kidnapping and so on
Of course, this is allowed in an atheistic world in which the famous Dawkins said it's just "...blind pitiless difference". But it still requires DILIGENCE in getting the job done
This form is definitely not allowed in Christianity which preaches LOVE.

The problem with religious dogmatics is a tendency to very superficial thinking tainted by confirmation bias and a lack of self awareness i.e. inability to self critique their mental processes
I agree with you here to some extent because it applies to RELIGIOUS DOGMATICS. In the sense that I can easily lump even atheist into it as many clearly exhibit this traits you explained. In fact, it's the reason I call many "wannabe atheists"
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by LordReed(m): 4:55am On Aug 10, 2021
Pelecius:

and that economic freedom may arise from stealing, Ask Nigerian politicians, kidnapping and so on
Of course, this is allowed in an atheistic world in which the famous Dawkins said it's just "...blind pitiless difference". But it still requires DILIGENCE in getting the job done
This form is definitely not allowed in Christianity which preaches LOVE.

None of the politicians stealing is an atheist (openly anyway). Some of them even donate their loot to church so this your blaming of "atheistic world" is duplicitous.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Johel(m): 6:10am On Aug 10, 2021
Pelecius:

I don't understand. The honesty is that Christianity is shit? grin
Like I said, it's just your opinion and is largely based on ignorance of what Christianity teaches.

Rather, you should be the one to heed your advice.
Be honest
Stop self deceit
And be objective, instead of allowing emotion and prejudice rule

Stop self deceit... Christianity has done more harm than good in the world...stop self deceit.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by wirinet(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2021
LordReed:

None of the politicians stealing is an atheist (openly anyway). Some of them even donate their loot to church so this your blaming of "atheistic world" is duplicitous.

Don't mind him. how many atheists have been caught stealing in Nigeria?

99.4% of Nigerians are either Christain or Muslim and yet the country is one of the most poor, corrupt and morally bankrupt countries in the world.

Meanwhile, 90% of Chinese consider themselves atheist and the country is one of the most prosperous, less corrupt and moral countries in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Blackdisciple(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2021
indadi:

This is one of my problems with believers
The threats

Na u sabi.
All am saying, people just don't walk like that.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by wirinet(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2021
As I always say to those who have broken free of the shackles of religion - WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.

indadi:
My Dad called me this evening to tell me the essence of praying. The thing is that I don't believe praying solves anything Atleast to me. the day I stopped believing and started working more on myself, I found out that things started getting better for me than those who goes to the Church and Mosques.
Prayer is a very useful tool for achieving whatever goals you set for yourself. The problem is that the Muslim prayer and current Christian prayer is antithetical to personal and even spiritual growth. It mainly consists of noise and useless mantra only designed to make adherents more susceptible to hypnosis and subconscious manipulations. Real spiritually abhors noise and emphasizes quiet contemplation and meditation. Learn the art of meditation, contemplation and imagination. With these you can reach the stars.

When I think about a lot of things I have read and what I have experienced I feel like I have always been deceived all my life.

The Pastors and Prophets with their fake miracles or the Boko Haram and their suicide with the reasons of going to heaven to get virgins.

Christianity and Islam thrives on deceit and threats (and sometimes physical violence) to get converts and keep them in line. They employ the concept of stick and carrot.

One thing I learnt lately was that the concept of heaven or paradise was created to make people lose the natural fear of death when going into battle. If the person going into battle believes he will enjoy his wildest fantasies if he dies for the cause - unlimited virgins in the case of Muslims and unlimited material things in the case of christisns. He will gladly take a sword or bullet or even a bomb while smiling.

I currently live with them though I plan on moving to my own place by the end of this year or early next year.

I really want to tell them in a polite way so they can accept my way.

My Dad won't accept this, as he believes that it is God or nothing.

No need to tell your dad anything. What's the point? You will only make him sad and it might strain your relationship. Just say you have heard when ever he preaches and continue with your life. He will eventually get it that you don't care after a while.

You are even lucky he is a Christian, if he were a fundamentalist Muslim, he will be obligated to put an end to your life in the service of Allah. So no need to rock the boat. You achieve nothing.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Pelecius: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2021
LordReed:

Smiles. Seems you've got problems with the (in words of Dawkins) blind pitiless indifference of atheistic world.
Like I said, such act is permissible in such world but is wrong in God's sight.
So whether they donate to church or not does not make it right.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Pelecius: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2021
Johel:

Stop self deceit... Christianity has done more harm than good in the world...stop self deceit.
Smiles grin

Another emotional opinion.

Emotions does not make it true, my friend
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by LordReed(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2021
Pelecius:

Smiles. Seems you've got problems with the (in words of Dawkins) blind pitiless indifference of atheistic world.
Like I said, such act is permissible in such world but is wrong in God's sight.
So whether they donate to church or not does not make it right.

I have no problem with what Dawkins said. What I have a problem with is blaming "atheistic world" for what religious people are doing. Why don't you petition your god to remedy the situation since he doesn't like it, why point fingers at "atheistic world"? You claim your god is all powerful but you and him can't be bothered to do anything concrete about what he doesn’t like.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Pelecius: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
LordReed:

I have no problem with what Dawkins said. What I have a problem with is blaming "atheistic world" for what religious people are doing. Why don't you petition your god to remedy the situation since he doesn't like it, why point fingers at "atheistic world"? You claim your god is all powerful but you and him can't be bothered to do anything concrete about what he doesn’t like.
When will you change pls?
How have I blamed atheistic world?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by LordReed(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pelecius:

When will you change pls?
How have I blamed atheistic world?

You said: Of course, this is allowed in an atheistic world. If you didn't intend to blame "atheistic world" what were you implying?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Pelecius: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
LordReed:

You said: Of course, this is allowed in an atheistic world. If you didn't intend to blame "atheistic world" what were you implying?
You should have read my conversation with him so you could get the context in which I used such statement. But you mostly focus on the finger which points someone to the moon, instead of actually focusing on the moon.

The context is that prayer is not the formula for making it. Rather, diligence is the primary principle. Prayer can be an advantage (refer to the original post for context, before you focus on this also). This was against his idea that prayer is useless since godless folks make it without prayers, citing examples such as kidnapping.

I responded that though those UNCHRISTIAN (godless) acts (which are of course permissible in an atheistic world) could help one make it, they still need diligence.

So how your mind read it as me blaming atheistic world is puzzling.

If citing examples that some Northern institution admit students with low cut off mark EQUATES to blaming the institution, I think I need to consult my dictionary again?

Now how have I blamed atheistic world?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by ibrowisky(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am currently in ur shoe as it stand but pls dont get things out of proportion, God Almighty is always in existence you have to acknowledge that first. You can find ur own way of reaching out to him almighty, let their be link between you and the one who created you
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by LordReed(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pelecius:

You should have read my conversation with him so you could get the context in which I used such statement. But you mostly focus on the finger which points someone to the moon, instead of actually focusing on the moon.

The context is that prayer is not the formula for making it. Rather, diligence is the primary principle. Prayer can be an advantage (refer to the original post for context, before you focus on this also). This was against his idea that prayer is useless since godless folks make it without prayers, citing examples such as kidnapping.

I responded that though those UNCHRISTIAN (godless) acts (which are of course permissible in an atheistic world) could help one make it, they still need diligence.

So how your mind read it as me blaming atheistic world is puzzling.

If citing examples that some Northern institution admit students with low cut off mark EQUATES to blaming the institution, I think I need to consult my dictionary again?

Now how have I blamed atheistic world?

The people committing these acts are not atheist so why make reference to "atheistic world".

Besides you are still wrong, what Dawkins said doesn't indicate that atheists automatically permit criminal acts.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by RodgersAkpafu: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
I've you ever stopped traveling by road because many died of road accident?

Have you ever stopped swimming because many has drown while swimming?

To have think that because some people are EXTREME PRACTICING ISLAM WILL MAKE YOU DENOUNCE BEING A BELIEVER will never be an excuse for you on the day of THE HOTTER COMMOTION

If you die as an unbeliever, he ready to face a punishment no one has ever experienced before WITHOUT LIMITATIONS.

See tribalist claiming religious
This right here is part of the problem
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Pelecius: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
LordReed:

The people committing these acts are not atheist so why make reference to "atheistic world".

Besides you are still wrong, what Dawkins said doesn't indicate that atheists automatically permit criminal acts.
Shifting grounds as usual.
I didn't mention atheists. I said atheistic world.

They are two different things.

Now I have to ask two questions (since you've refused to answer the first one)

1. How have I blamed atheistic world (considering my lengthy explanation before)
2. How did my statement of Dawkins description of an ATHEISTIC WORLDVIEW make me imply that ATHEISTS automatically permit criminal acts?

Maybe a third; when will you change sir?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by aribisala0(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
tuna85:
Take your time to study genuine Islaam, you will never regret it. Even as a Muslim, I had to take some time to start learning the basics all over again while I was a Geography Student at the University.

Thank me later.
Christianity is terrible but Islam is pure perversion
The product of an unhinged mind. Total lunacy
Any Muslim who is confident of his beliefs should go and read the book with the Title

Twenty Three years

That is the period of time over which Mohammed claimed the Quran was revealed to him

'Ali Dashti 23 years pdf
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by LordReed(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pelecius:

Shifting grounds as usual.
I didn't mention atheists. I said atheistic world.

They are two different things.

Now I have to ask two questions (since you've refused to answer the first one)

1. How have I blamed atheistic world (considering my lengthy explanation before)
2. How did my statement of Dawkins description of an ATHEISTIC WORLDVIEW make me imply that ATHEISTS automatically permit criminal acts?

Maybe a third; when will you change sir?

Do you understand how conversations work? You have explained how you are not blaming,"atheistic world" am I supposed to continue saying you are blaming "atheistic world"? Would you prefer I did that or would you prefer I accepted your explanation and moved on? I expect conversations to be dynamic unless you are some preprogrammed robot, I see no reason why we can not shift the conversation to something else when we have thrashed out one topic.

As I have pointed out I have accepted you explanation of you not blaming "atheistic world" and now I what to understand why you mentioned it at all.

Again you said it is allowed in an atheistic world, what do you mean by that if not that atheists would permit such actions. Explain.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by tuna85: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
aribisala0:
Christianity is terrible but Islam is pure perversion
The product of an unhinged mind. Total lunacy
Any Muslim who is confident of his beliefs should go and read the book with the Title

Twenty Three years

That is the period of time over which Mohammed claimed the Quran was revealed to him

'Ali Dashti 23 years pdf

Take your time to study genuine Islaam, you will never regret it. Even as a Muslim, I had to take some time to start learning the basics all over again while I was a Geography Student at the University.

Thank me later.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Pelecius: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
LordReed:

Do you understand how conversations work? You have explained how you are not blaming,"atheistic world" am I supposed to continue saying you are blaming "atheistic world"? Would you prefer I did that or would you prefer I accepted your explanation and moved on? I expect conversations to be dynamic unless you are some preprogrammed robot, I see no reason why we can not shift the conversation to something else when we have thrashed out one topic.

As I have pointed out I have accepted you explanation of you not blaming "atheistic world" and now I what to understand why you mentioned it at all.

Again you said it is allowed in an atheistic world, what do you mean by that if not that atheists would permit such actions. Explain.
If you had moved on after the first clear explanation, especially when I put it in context, I wouldn't need to ask you to acknowledge the fact that your accusation was wrong.

Now that you've done that, then no point in asking you again.

About shifting ground (or changing context), I think discussion should be about a central idea which should be stuck too. Most times, folks tend to shift topic or idea whenever their claim has been refuted, but without acknowledging it. This frustrates the discussion.
Just like the analogy of person A who tries to show the moon by pointing it to person B. Only for B to talk about A's finger, without acknowledging that he has seen the moon.

For your last question, it has been answered already with Dawkins' partial quote. Such worldview care less, though the adherents could be nice people (even when they could care less); just as some who claim to be Christians do bad things (negating the tenets of their beliefs). It does not change the belief of the worldviews.

I hope I am clear enough this time
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by webhead: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
indadi:
My Dad called me this evening to tell me the essence of praying. The thing is that I don't believe praying solves anything Atleast to me. the day I stopped believing and started working more on myself, I found out that things started getting better for me than those who goes to the Church and Mosques.

When I think about a lot of things I have read and what I have experienced I feel like I have always been deceived all my life.

The Pastors and Prophets with their fake miracles or the Boko Haram and their suicide with the reasons of going to heaven to get virgins.

I currently live with them though I plan on moving to my own place by the end of this year or early next year.

I really want to tell them in a polite way so they can accept my way.

My Dad won't accept this, as he believes that it is God or nothing.
I was kinda like you at one point in my life. And I understand you.

I grew up with parents who valued Christianity very much--even though it didn't really resonate with me.

My dad is a pastor, he always forced me to pray every day. Anytime he noticed my unseriousness about the things of God, he would be so disappointed, and bitter.

Those things didn't changed my lack of interest in Christianity though--especially since I wasn't seeing any Tangible evidence of it.

We still remained poor, our family still had problems--despite all the prayers.

But, as time went on, I changed--because I found True Christianity.

You see, the reason why you want to give up religion is because you haven't experienced God yet.

Your parents are likely religious people, as opposed to people who have a personal relationship with God.

That's why they don't see any results when they/all of you pray.

All you need to do is to find God (JESUS) personally, like I did.

I hope you understand me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by kingxsamz(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
JaneYave:
The prayers you don't pray today, You will pray tomorrow.
Storms are so real. It takes prayers to stand strong when they come.

Lol, Nigeria has been going through the storm since 1960. What has your prayers done about that? The storm is even worse now even though we have sooooo many churches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by LordReed(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2021
Pelecius:

If you had moved on after the first clear explanation, especially when I put it in context, I wouldn't need to ask you to acknowledge the fact that your accusation was wrong.

Now that you've done that, then no point in asking you again.

About shifting ground (or changing context), I think discussion should be about a central idea which should be stuck too. Most times, folks tend to shift topic or idea whenever their claim has been refuted, but without acknowledging it. This frustrates the discussion.
Just like the analogy of person A who tries to show the moon by pointing it to person B. Only for B to talk about A's finger, without acknowledging that he has seen the moon.

For your last question, it has been answered already with Dawkins' partial quote. Such worldview care less, though the adherents could be nice people (even when they could care less); just as some who claim to be Christians do bad things (negating the tenets of their beliefs). It does not change the belief of the worldviews.

I hope I am clear enough this time

Next time I will acknowledge so that it's clear.

Now to try and understand lemme illustrate, if I said "Christianity permits slavery" what would you think was the implication of that statement?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Image123(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2021
LordReed:

Now to try and understand lemme illustrate, if I said "Christianity permits slavery" what would you think was the implication of that statement?

Time to run around to discuss Christianity and slavery. Then when he exposes your yeye illustration, you will make another illustration about God and lying spirits. Little Reed riding hood, stop playing snakey games.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Pelecius: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
LordReed:

I hope so

Simple!
When we say Christianity, what we mean is what the Bible teaches IN CONTEXT.
So YOUR statement should mean that the Bible permits slavery.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by LordReed(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pelecius:

I hope so

Simple!
When we say Christianity, what we mean is what the Bible teaches IN CONTEXT.
So YOUR statement should mean that the Bible permits slavery.

So is it not the same when you say atheist world allows these things? Are you not in effect saying atheist thinking permits these things?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by Pelecius: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
LordReed:

So is it not the same when you say atheist world allows these things? Are you not in effect saying atheist thinking permits these things?
I thought I have explained what worldview mean
For Christians, the Bible largely shapes how a Christian see the world.
For an atheist, atheistic philosophy largely shapes how he see the world.
This concepts and philosophy is what I referred to as 'world'.

Part of such philosophy is what Dawkins expressed. So in essence, such philosophy which describes atheism was what I said would permit such ungodly acts. Of course, a self professing atheist may not follow the philosophy completely (reason I call many "wannabe atheists"wink, but it doesn't change the philosophical ideas of atheism.

You seem to be looking for a way to equate worldview with worldview practitioners. But I think it's a futile effort, because it cannot work.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by wirinet(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
LordReed:

Also look into the implications of saying "Christianity permits incestuous rape", in relation to lots daughters getting their father drunk, raped him and got pregnant for him, all without his consent.

While at it, look into the implications of the bible supporting scam/419/yahoo yahoo, in relation to Jacob scamming their father Israel to steal Esau's birthright. Maybe that's where Hushpuppi got the inspiration to use deceit to steal millions of dollars from people.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion by KnownUnknown: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
What is an atheist?

The Greeks called unbelievers atheists.
Most Romans called Christians atheists.
The Christians call unbelievers atheists.

It seems everyone is an atheist.

To escape the theist/atheist conundrum, realize that is god/God/dog/Dog is nonsense and whatever else the (a)theist…..feels.

You can move on to inspecting what’s behind the curtain once you realize the Wizard of Oz is a just man. What’s behind the contain is much more interesting.

That is what The Lord told me, which I proclaim to the citizens of Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer / Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness / Girl & Her Aunt Tortured By Elders In Akwa Ibom Over Witchcraft Accusation (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.