Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out (59860 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Superd14: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Then call her mother nw shocked
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Tigaremporium: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Receive more anointing for ADVANCED IBERIBERISM... Your mates re out there making money..and you're here crying a river because of pussy.. she is your landlady
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by HRMK: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2021
VTJN:
I'm a guy. I believe in equity and equality of both gender. I believe in mutual love, respect and understand. I don't have to seek for a submissive woman. That word submission has elements of slavery, patrichy and abuse.

A man demand for submission and think it is mutually exclusive to him alone.

It is not just about the word "Submission," it is the believe and sense of entitlement that they (Men) alone deserve to be respected and heard

Their own version of love is devoid of mutual respect, love and understand.

Anything that contradicts mutual love, respect and understand as our core values has no place in our marriage.
hahaha.....any man that is worth bn called a hubby knows that the creator made him head of the home!
poverty makes a man abandon that role!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by BF69BF: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Akuruoulo:

U ass holes cry when kicked out but love to kick people out.
Feminists are just selfish

Oh, you mean your mother the asshole.
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Akuruoulo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
BF69BF:

Oh, you mean your mother the asshole.
U meant ur wimpy dad's pussy
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by oluztx: 1:46am On Aug 17, 2021
OwenJesse27:

That a lie Benin men are full of pride they can never do that ....the guy is a proper Yoruba simp

Igodomigodo Edo people, no. But Benin Yoruba blood, yes, they behave just like Yoruba. While Igodomigodo (Igbo blood) behave like Igbo people.
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.